[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joker Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: jokuh.png (1MB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
jokuh.png
1MB, 1024x683px
Can we all at least agree that Leto Joker has much better taste in women?
>>
>not liking older women
shit taste
>>
I just like that Heath liked both of the Gyllenhaal siblings in his movies.
>>
>>85494066
Helen Mirren and Susan Suranden are total babes.
Maggie Gyllenhaal is just ugly
>>
Ledger Joker doesn't give a shit about Dawes. She's just a tool for him to fuck with Batman and Dent.

Margot Robbie is unbelievably gorgeous
>>
>>85494031
Ledger had better taste in directors.
>>
>>85494178
Stay on topic.
>>
File: 1450418557600-a.png (105KB, 365x526px) Image search: [Google]
1450418557600-a.png
105KB, 365x526px
>>85494068
>>
So the dark knight was a film about a billionare who dresses up like a bat to scare criminals battling a psycopath who dresses up like a clown over the "soul" and the millions of lifes in gotham? wanna know the most unbelievable thing in the WHOLE film, that a billionare, a distinct attonery and a mastermind criminal all pine over woman who looks likes droopy the dog.
>>
>>85494031

They really couldn't have picked a more attractive woman to play Rachel Dawes?
>>
>>85494304
They did but then she started worshiping aliens.
>>
>>85494267
kek, she really does look like droopy
>>
What the fuck are you talking about? Joker in DK didn't care about dawes at all.
>>
File: BenQuadinarosHS-SWE.jpg (40KB, 408x544px) Image search: [Google]
BenQuadinarosHS-SWE.jpg
40KB, 408x544px
>>
Nolan can't do sexy stuff.
>>
>>85494395
He called her beautiful. Twice.

He had no affection for her or any of that shit, but according to that fundraiser scene, he finds her attractove.
>>
>>85494424
its good to see maggie is trying diverse differant roles.....Oh wait
>>
>>85494604
Tend to forget that when she gets killed by his doing.
>>
File: joker mob 2.jpg (528KB, 1200x688px) Image search: [Google]
joker mob 2.jpg
528KB, 1200x688px
>People don't understand that "Hello beautiful" was Joker's best joke
>>
>>85494128
I guess you never saw Secretary.
>>
>>85494128
Maggie just like those actresses gets casted as a attractive characters in most movies, that means people find her attractive and you are a minority with bad taste.
>>
>>85495614
kek
>>
>>85494031
But Ledger Joker was a homo.
>>
File: D A M A G E D.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
D A M A G E D.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>85495614
>Call Rachel beautiful
>She's actually ugly

SOMEBODY STOP HIM
>>
Better joker than both leto and heath
http://youtu.be/iaUcLzxMFq4
>>
I know she's not super attractive, but I find something about her really cute.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>85494031
He was still seeing Katie Holmes, while we all saw Maggie. Katie ain't looking too great nowadays, but she cleans up pretty well and I gotta thing for big legs on chick so I'll give it a pass
>>
>>85494031
Joker never gave a shit about her.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.