[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ramses did nothing wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: ramses.png (102KB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
ramses.png
102KB, 533x300px
Ramses did nothing wrong.
>>
File: MY NAME IS.png (41KB, 198x292px) Image search: [Google]
MY NAME IS.png
41KB, 198x292px
>>85491076
I thought Ramses was a black Master Shake from the thumbnail.
>>
He chose the wrong god.
>>
No he didn't, Moises was asking for something ridiculous.
>>
>>85491198
>I JUST GOT TURNED DOWN FOR A DAMN LOAN ON MY EXPENSIVE TEETH, YO!
>>
there is a concerning lack of archeological evidence of Hebrew slaves ever being in Egypt
>>
>>85491076
actually he did nothing wrong, he was manipulated by yahweh to be the bad guy from the view of jews; he actually provided roof, food and jobs to jews, they weren't slaves...
>>
>>85491761
oy vey we got an antisemite here ruin his life his career you racist how dare you question the 60 million
>>
>>85491761
egyptian peasants started complaining that jews were exempt from helping to build pyramids during the flooding season. so they started trying to make them do their part for living in their society. since the jews did not worship pharaoh and had no tradition of communal manual labor, they interpreted it as being enslaved.
>>
>>85491076
He did, but at least he didn't do as wrong as God, who brutally punished all the innocent citizens of Egypt for Ramses' behaviour. God is literally a terrorist in this story.
>>
File: 1466868279261.jpg (23KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
1466868279261.jpg
23KB, 192x192px
>yfw God hardened Ramses' heart just so He could kill children
>>
>>85491076
They made him sympathetic in the film.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 800x800px
>>85492914
>tfw reading the Old Testament
>tfw Jewish God was pretty spooky
Dude just kept letting the hebrews massacre entire villages down to the last child just for the hell of it.
>>
>>85491076
>The man in gauze
>>
>>85492754
>egyptian peasants started complaining that jews were exempt from helping to build pyramids during the flooding season. so they started trying to make them do their part for living in their society. since the jews did not worship pharaoh and had no tradition of communal manual labor, they interpreted it as being enslaved.
Where did hear that from? I thought the Jews themselves admit there was no evidence, and that historically their excuses is that the Pharaoh erased all evidence like some conspiracy theory.
>>
>>85494827
Further, the pyramid workers were well paid. It just doesn't add up.
>>
the Bible is pretty specific on this subject, that Ramses was intentionally manipulated for the purpose of making God's power known to both Israelite and Egyptian

whether he personally did anything wrong might be relevant narratively, but the Bible doesn't go into great detail about it
>>
>>85493529
>>85494864
Honestly the more I think about it the more the God of the Old Testament just seems like an amoral alien scientist who decided to conduct an experiment to see what would happen if they favoured one tribe of people on Earth and fucked up all their enemies for them.
>>
>>85494864
>whether he personally did anything wrong might be relevant narratively, but the Bible doesn't go into great detail about it
It is fascinating that the ten plagues is one of those things that we know never happened, and that if it did it would have been recorded.

It is my opinion that the only reason the Jews got lost in the desert, was to explain why no one in their tribe had ever lived in Egypt. Saying "all of them died in the desert" is just a way to cover up a lack of evidence.
>>
>>85493529
give me some passages to read, im interested now
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.