[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was this? Were they actually having a giggle on Batman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1501786-ua1a.jpg (25KB, 400x623px) Image search: [Google]
1501786-ua1a.jpg
25KB, 400x623px
What was this? Were they actually having a giggle on Batman?
>>
It was fantastic
>>
Was it though? I cannot find reviews or a synopsis for it anywhere.
>>
Was this the first book The Ultimates ruined?
>>
>>85491687
No. No it was not.
It's pretty much universally disliked, but was overshadowed by how bad Marville was.
>>
>>85491687
It was largely dismissed as trash for years after, and considered one of the few bombs of the early Ultimate line - personally, I loved it, but I think it was a bit too ironic for the time. It was comic book-y when the Ultimates was trying to pull away from that.
>>
>>85490799
But seriously what is it?
Batman parody where he kidnaps the kid and molests him or something or more of a normal expy?
>>
>>85491746
>Batman parody where he kidnaps the kid and molests him or something
What the fuck? This is a Big 2 comic, not some devianart dribble.

It's just taking the piss out on DC, it's neither special, mythical nor sexual.
>>
>>85491746
I haven't read it in years but if I remember right the kid was an orphan or something. He was a pretty ordinary Robin clone.

I really can't remember much about the book, but I remember liking it a bit.
>>
>>85491780
>not some devianart dribble.
You're talking about the line of comics where Quicksilver and Wanda were fucking.
>>
>>85491801
With Wolverine watching from the bushes
>>
>>85491801
>>85491827
It was at least handled in a way that kids wouldn't catch it. Totally unlike the shit that was going on by Ultimatum, and Loeb's complete lack of finesse when it comes to storytelling.
>>
>>85491849
>It was at least handled in a way that kids wouldn't catch it

Isn't there a panel with Cap and Quicksilver with Cap basically going "You're fucking your sister?" and Quicksilver shrugs it off like it's no big deal?
>>
File: 1469500617463.gif (3MB, 700x285px) Image search: [Google]
1469500617463.gif
3MB, 700x285px
>>85491827
>>
File: 1429525729986.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429525729986.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>85491849
>Mark "this is my face while I'm fucking you in the ass" Millar is more subtle and restrained than Loeb
That's the most fucking hilarious thing about the whole Ultimates 3 disaster.
>>
>>85491913
He was coming out of a rough relationship with Grant Morrison, and repressing a lot of issues.

It's actually incredible he was able to hold his RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE in for as long as he did.
>>
>>85491881
And Wasp telling Cap that he was old fashioned for not accepting incest.
>>
>>85491780
Ultimate universe got edgy as fuck, anon.
>>
>>85492184
It's like he completely blocked out the memory of Hank beating the shit out of Janet and spraying her with bug spray.
>>
>>85492234
Or the multiple instances of cannibalism
>>
So, uh, how was the Batman and Robin story/characters?
>>
It's a good comic book. Don't see why the hate. Maybe batfags butthurts because it's a parody/copy of batman?
I don't know.
>>
>>85491051
This
>>
>>85493577
Not really seeing a lot of hate in this thread.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.