[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guess who's back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (93KB, 650x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 650x373px
Back again.

http://uproxx.com/gammasquad/gotham-cameron-monaghan-jerome-returns/
>>
>>85490336
>Gotham continues to exist
wew
>>
>>85490336
After seeing Juggaloker, I am happy to see this.
>>
File: nope.jpg (336KB, 1500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
nope.jpg
336KB, 1500x1100px
>>85490336
Just no
>>
>>85490382
This actor pulls it off, as far as a traditional psycho maniac version of the Joker is concerned.
>>
>Jerome is back
>Harley (or a version of her) will appear in the show
>Ivy actress would "love, love, love" to have Harley in the show (either as a partner in crime or girlfriend)

Yes, I'm ready
>>
Good hopefully hes a season regular this time
>>
>More Joker crap

Jokerfags are the worst. I hope he has one episode and gets his head split open.
>>
>>85490336
Fuck yeah. He's a great kid.
>>
>>85490362
>the best cape show is still on TV

Yeah I'm excited too. Hopefully the CW shows that aren't iZombie get good at some point.
>>
>>85490754
Get a load of this edgy faggot
>>
>>85490762
>the best cape show
Like a medal in the Special Olympics.
>>
>>85490798
>I fucking hate superheroes!
>That's why I hang out on the superhero board!

what would we ever do without mental giants such as yourself
>>
>>85490524
>Harley (or a version of her) will appear in the show
Stop this delusion.
>>
>>85490743
Hopefully he gets his hood on this time
>>
>>85490827
The EP said that

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/gotham-eyes-suicide-squads-harley-quinn-killer-croc-for-future-seasons
>>
>>85490817
I love superheroes, I just think all TV shows based on them are awful. Good thing we have mental giants such as yourself to miss the point entirely.
>>
>>85490817
This isn't a superhero board
>>
>>85490524
>>85490855

why not just let Ivy go full lesbian with Barbara? I know its still wrong because Ivy is mentally a13 yo but its still better then letting her go full lesbian with underage Harley.
>>
>>85491069
Who says Harley is going to be a kid?. This Harley could be teenager for all we know
>>
File: 1469286748981.gif (2MB, 325x218px) Image search: [Google]
1469286748981.gif
2MB, 325x218px
>>85491085
>Having harley older than Batman
>>
File: junjipunchman.png (534KB, 780x718px) Image search: [Google]
junjipunchman.png
534KB, 780x718px
>>85491069
Does Ivy has even a character anymore besides being the random lesbian to thow in a ship?

Holly shit, who could guess that it would eventually ruin her.
>>
>>85491125
The EP clearly says that this is going to be a version of Harley, like Jerome
>>
>>85491169
Barbara no doubt.
>>
>>85491759
Yeah, seeing at how the EP said that we have "already seen" Harley before, it's obvious that's her
>>
>>85490336
So he's immortal now right? Or has got a healing factor? There's your explanation for Joker plot armor.
>>
Not this ginger faggot again.
Every time this piece of shit appears Gotham gets worse.
>>
>>85491069
Because Ivy is going after Bruce's dick this season.

I know they said they were going to be more like siblings this season, but that's mostly to silence SJWs.
>>
Nice, I liked is hammed joker-lite.
>>
When Jerome shows up again...he should be sane.

He should be normal. His ongoing B Plot is trying to get his life together and be normal. Going to school and being normal with only glimpses of something haunting him, hunting him in the mirror.

Not like how Eddie talked to himself...but Jerome should catch glimpses of something behind him in every reflection...something there and then not.

He is hunted, haunted, and he should find the only thing that keeps it back is laughter...so he begins to dabble in improv and stand up.

He falls in love. Gets married to someone normal, until he has one bad day.
>>
Jerome/Barbara/Poison Ivy. A love triangle for the ages.
>>
That dudes like 5'11 if I recall
>>
Making the Joker's "origin" be a criminal edgelord kind of misses the point.

One bad day.
>>
>>85494272
Just like muh comics
>>
>>85494420
That's only Moore's and The Batman's Joker. The original Red Hood origin, Batman: TAS, and Snyder all used criminals.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.