[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He was right about everything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: thumbnail_10277.jpg (20KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_10277.jpg
20KB, 400x300px
He was right about everything.
>>
>work on something really personal and heartfelt
>get noticed by a network
>they suck the soul right out of the universe you've spent years painstakingly creating and have treated like a part of your soul
>canceled to make room for Mr. Pickles
>>
>>85488732
Yes.
But at least he made (hopefully) a lot of money out of it. And China Il isn't that bad. It's bad, sure, but no worse than 90% of other adult swim cartoons.

Still, it should have been about baby cakes and not the professors.
>>
Is Harg Nallin Sclopio Peepio getting any better? I've seen like 4 episodes and I feel like I can only remember like 3 bits from everything I've seen.
>>
>>85489025
No, and it will never get better.
>>
>>85489025
It's Neely's last stand.
>>
>>85489025

Last night was the best one yet.
>>
>>85489025
It's enjoyable. Stupid as all hell, but has its moments.

I'd say last nights was alot better than the other ones.
>>
>>85489025
Just treat it like triptank assume 99% is shit 1% is going to give a chuckle or a smirk
>>
>>85489025
It has less entertainment value than a random youtube animator you could look up right now assuredly.
>>
>>85488925
The Dean is what really sold it for me. Hogan should do more va work.
>>
>>85489025
It's not "haha funny" good. Some of the sketches remind me of really bad Mad Tv sketches, and I despised that show.

But imo, his knack for song improvising and catchy tunes is still spot on.
>>
>>85489025
its closer to his youtube stuff than china il. thats a problem though, because that neely stuff is too obscure to get good ratings on cable tv. i doubt this show lasts long.
>>
>>85490092
That's a shame because I fucking love Brad Neely. My friends and I discovered wizard people back in 2006, and we've followed his stuff on super deluxe, etc until it stopped. Kind of around the same time we became aware of Justin Roiland.

Back then, I thought the original "Doc and Mharti" cartoon was fucking retarded, but my friends quoted it so much that it became hilarious after the fact.

I always wanted a collaboration between Neely and Roiland. That would have been tits.
>>
>>85490092
China Il pilot or whatever that was, the one about the funeral, was pretty good. I assume it's what Neely originally had planned for the show.
>>
Regardless of people's opinions on China IL, Charlize is one of my favorite cartoon episodes of the last few years
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.