[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doc and Doc team up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Doctor-Octopus.jpg (226KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor-Octopus.jpg
226KB, 1400x700px
Let's say pic and Dr. Doom were paired up.
How well would they work together? What would happen?
I'd imagine both of equal intellect so plans would be crafted very well between the two..
>>
>>85487211
>I'd imagine both of equal intellect so plans would be crafted very well between the two..
>Doom
>Ock
>equal

haha

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>85487226
Elaborate.
>>
>>85487298
Why? Read a damn comic. Otto is shit compared to Doom.
>>
>>85487401
Expand.
>>
>>85487457
Otto isn't even the smartest Spider-Man villain
>>
>>85487457
Dr DOOM is far smarter than Ock. Also both their egos would make for a poor team.
>>
File: Doctors.jpg (925KB, 1000x738px) Image search: [Google]
Doctors.jpg
925KB, 1000x738px
Finally reason to post this.
>>
>>85487501
>the only one qualified to be in there is the Nurse
>>
>>85487501
>tfw you will never get a cold metal prostate exam from Dr Doom.
>>
>>85487476
>>85487479
You'll have to forgive me, I'll admit I don't read much into either Docs. I was just curious as to how their nature would interact with one another if they had the same goal in mind.
Just curious.
>>
>>85487501
Lul
>>
>>85487591
Strange, too. Unless he lost his licence. Mid-Nite can work, anyway. Not sure who are guys in row with Polaris, though.
>>
>>85487625
Ooops, meant to reply to >>85487562
>>
>>85487562
Strange and Doom are actual doctors. I think Fate might be as well.
>>
>>85487661
Doom isn't doctor. He gave doctorate to himself. You're right about Fate. Plus, he has archaeology doctorate or whatever is it called. Get bent, Harleyfags.
>>
>>85487594
Yeah to actually answer your question they would work POORLY together, the main reason because of their egos but secondly because I don't see them having the same goal. Doc Ock has always been about the destruction of spider-man or showing people he's not weak anymore, while doom is more I want to rule the entire planet. They would be a nuisance to each other.
>>
>>85487562
To be fair, Doctor Strange was an actual surgeon, I'm pretty sure Mid-Nite is an actual doctor.
Doom was expelled before graduating, Samson is a Psychiatrist, Octopus was an atomic researcher, Fate is a PHD in Archeology, and Light... I genuinely can't find out why he's called that, outside being a legacy villain.
>>
>>85487844
Archeology is a Doctorate (I have a MS in that shit)
>>
>>85488967
>and Light... I genuinely can't find out why he's called that
Physicist.
>>
>>85487844
There was another Fate who was a Psychiatrist. I always figured that part of the tirade was a nod to that version.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.