[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creative uses of powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1463336566918.jpg (310KB, 932x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1463336566918.jpg
310KB, 932x1008px
Is there any characters out there that use their powers in a different way to conceal their actual powers?
Like, i was thinking of this speedster/time slowing dude who acted as a sniper/gunslinger and never missed because he corrected his bullets path with superspeed
It's retarded, but i find it funny to think about different uses for powers
Pic not related
>>
Thunderbolts basically did this early on when they were hiding their identities
>>
>>85481832
That time Ultimate Kitty Pryde used her density manipulation to pretend to be a character who depended on super strength.
>>
>>85481832
Paragon from Iron Man (2007).

He was a gravity manipulator who changed his durability and gave himself super strength.

>http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Cooper_Roth_(Earth-616)
>>
Read Worm. Just about every power gets creative use.
>>
>>85481832
I think Spiderman had an arc where he pretended to be four different heroes, using different aspects of his powers?

A villain from the Static Shock comic... Hotstreak? He had super speed, but he used it to rapidly build friction and attack with fire. The cartoon just made him pyrokinetic.

Superboy (Kon-El?) is actually just a psychic with various applications of telekinesis to explain his powers... at least he used to be. No idea what his deal has been in the last... two decades.
>>
>>85481832
who is the pic of?
>>
>>85488211
Kraven.
>>
>>85488238
thanks, anon
>>
>>85485918
explain Superboy
is it a Matrix Supergirl situation
did they ever hang out/fuq?
>>
Ms Fortune From skullgirls for sure.
Now before y'all decide to lynch me for it being a /v/ thing, not /co/, I'd like to point out the game entirely 2d animation (has the record for frames per character even) so all of her abilities are demonstrated in an animated format.

Basically, she ate a gem that gave her immortality, but only limited regeneration. She can still move her severed body parts though. She wound up getting chopped to pieces, and now she's held back together very loosely.

So her power is immortality, but she does tons of creative things with it. She can regenerate her blood at a high rate, and uses it to dash around by jetting it out of her scars. She can take off her tail and use it like a sword. She can extend her reach by allowing her skin and bones to split, but keeping the muscle together. This allows the muscle to stretch out when she punches/kicks. Her grapple lets her detach all her limbs, stretch them out to wrap her opponent up in a giant ball of muscle tissue, then play with it using her stumps like it's a giant ball of yarn.
Also she can take off her head and use it as a bowling ball, then have it ram into enemies by jetting around with blood or sneezing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.