[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: thor-his-hammer-mjolnir[1].jpg (555KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
thor-his-hammer-mjolnir[1].jpg
555KB, 1200x800px
Thor
It's mentioned in passing that Thor's hammer was forged inside "a dying star." This actually makes a modicum of scientific sense. When a very large star dies in a supernova, sometimes its remains collapsed to form a "neutron star." These objects cram the mass of the sun into the size of a city, forming a new kind of matter nicknamed neutronium. A single teaspoon of this material would weigh billions of tonnes. If Mjölnir was made of this material, it would certainly explain its incredible weight.
>>
>>85476604
But then the radiation emitting from it would be enough to cause everyone in the avengers to get cancer.
>>
>>85476604
>If Mjölnir was made of this material, it would certainly explain its incredible weight.

Then it would had it's own gravitational field and superman would had no problem lifting it.
>>
I can forge a hammer in my workshop, doesn't mean the hammer is made of the workshop. Has it ever been shown that the hammer is actually made from a neutron star, not just forged within any old star
>>
>>85476604
It's made of Uru metal and actually only weighs like a dozen pounds, its enchantment makes it immovable.
>>
>>85476604
salutations, reddit
>>
>>85476604
It doesn't have incredible weight, Odin's spell simply prevents unworthy people from using it.
>>
>>85476604
A chunk of neutronium that size would not be stable. It would explode in a catastrophic plasma explosion the first time the stasis field/spell wavered. The blast would glass a large state. Not to mention the amount of force it would take to move something something that massive.
>>
>>85476640
If it can cross into the theatre then that explains why MCU fans are cancer
>>
>>85477292
You seem to have accidentally cross-posted. Your cesspool of a board is over there:
/tv/ <-----
>>
>>85477503
>being this triggered
>denying that MCU fans are cancerous to actual /co/ material
>>
File: 14_1.jpg (7KB, 106x172px) Image search: [Google]
14_1.jpg
7KB, 106x172px
>>85476604
>being this much of a casual
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.