[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'right so waifus. Who needs em?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: karl.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
karl.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
'right so waifus. Who needs em?
>>
Man, how long ago was the Ricky Gervais show? Every time I see it I get kinda nostalgic in the same way I get nostalgic about oban star racers or gorillaz.
>>
>>85472318
The animated series ended in 2012, but the radio show started in like 2001-2002.
>>
Maybe lonely people need to love something too. Just like how poor people buy timeshares so they feel less poor.
>>
File: Gervais.png (52KB, 149x294px) Image search: [Google]
Gervais.png
52KB, 149x294px
>>85472287
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Waifus! What a fucking twit! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What kind of idiot talks of...just talks of waifus?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Please, please, go on, tell me about *snigger* waifus
>>
>>85472406
Then get a real girl or make some friends.
>>
>>85472469
Ok so waifus, they're for a bunch of weirdo's you know. Like what do they do for you that a real one can't? Weird innit?
>>
>>85472406
>buying timeshares makes you feel less poor

If one is dumb or unambitious enough to think that, then they deserve poverty.
>>
>>85472472
Much less expensive to just pretend. I'm not a proponent of the habit myself though, honestly it's much less costly on your person as a whole to just cope with loneliness.
Frees up hours of your time and effort.

It's like how the average man apparently spends 6 months of their life shaving right? So just stop. Just be done with it, there. 6 months completely to yourself.
Someone come up to you and say
>Hey, why don't you shave
Just ask them
>You have 6 months I can borrow? No? Well fuck off then.

Simple as that. Why should you give someone else your time if they won't hand any back? Have yourself a 6 month long wank, on the house. You're the boss now.
>>
>>85472660
high five george bernard shaw
as for relationships, if they're work, you're doin' it wrong. so exactly, don't do that.
>>
>>85472287
You plonker.
>>
>>85472287
If 3D wasn't so terrible, I wouldn't have been enchanted by them.
>>
>>85472372
There's something about early 00's radio programming that does make me feel oddly nostalgic
>>
>>85477007
Right but like it gets old doesn't it? I mean I get why Stephen might like them, never like judging him and probably won't just use him to get stuff from high places. Ja know like they're all the same and stoof after a while. It'd be like eating a mars bar every day. The experience will be the same and it gets boring after a while.
>>
>>85472287
head shaped a like a fuckin' orange
>>
>>85472561
Yes, but there are those out there who - much like every other human being - long for fellowship. Some might find it a viable solution to turn to a fantasy or cartoon character - as a piece of fiction can't turn down one's advances. it's a sort of freedom from the fear of heart ache.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.