[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471196681360 .webm >lip syncing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: ppg.png (464KB, 1274x684px) Image search: [Google]
ppg.png
464KB, 1274x684px
http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1471196681360.webm

>lip syncing
>>
File: 1452876674937.jpg (115KB, 1120x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1452876674937.jpg
115KB, 1120x1012px
>>85466016
This has to be the worst thing I've seen from nuPPG

It's sickening.
>>
>>85466016
I'm actually curious if the German dub fixed some sync fuck ups with it's dub. German dubs are god tier and I wouldn't be surprised I they would have fixed that.
>>
All they had to do was draw one "O" mouth.

And what's with the dialogue? It sounds like a bad translation.
>>
>>85466016
And this show will last longer than the original.
Yay.
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>85466016
what the fuck am I watching? I want some context because that was some crazy bullshit
>>
What I see.
>>85466016

What I hear.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mN2V3TxJBA
>>
>>85466109
Blossom and Bubbles contract a cold, and Buttercup was in charge of taking care of them and giving them an "antidote" every hour.

She didn't, so they turned into huge warthogs who destroy the town. She tries to give them the antidote then, but they won't open their mouths. Then the scene in the OP happens.
>>
>>85466492
This show has terrible writing
>>
Fun fact: the snow episode was unintentionally anti-immigration.

>Blossom keeps Townsville in a constant state of winter so she wouldn't have to go to school and encounter a kid who said he liked her
>yetis start to migrate to the town in droves and promptly ruin it
>the girls couldn't go to their favourite sledding spot because the yetis moved into it and converted it into a yeti-only resort
>Buttercup was the most vocal about her hatred for yetis, wishing they would "go back to whatever snowball they came from"
>>
File: readImage.jpg (26KB, 556x411px) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
26KB, 556x411px
>>85466016
>No one post anything of this shit show for weeks after the crossover.
>Show successfully starts to die.
>Shill keeps fucking posting shit literally months old that /co/ have seen before, LITERALLY this very same thread.
Fuck off OP and take your other nuPPG thread with you. >>85464612
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.