[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend months doing funny "pranks" with rats and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: crazy.jpg (130KB, 757x505px) Image search: [Google]
crazy.jpg
130KB, 757x505px
>spend months doing funny "pranks" with rats and dead pigs to annoy others
>act like a freak
>FOR 10 MINUTES IN ENTIRE MOVIE
>FOR SHITTIEST JOKER EVER
HAHAHAHAHHA IS LETO THE ULTIMATE MADMAN?!
>>
The DCEU is a joke.
Bury it.
>>
>>85463354
>ALL CAPS
>"quotes"
>HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>>/tv/ is that way.
>>
Little did Leto know that the joke was actually on him.
>>
>>85463354
i tend to wonder why they dont go with classic joker ala nicholson, Dafoe would have done a goood one desu

>10 minutes
despite having stuff cut, his screen time was still appropriate
>>
HONKA HONKA
>>
Looks like mom didnt freak after all.
>>
>>85463600
Too old. No sex appeal..
>>
>>85463669
You don't want no beef?
>>
This thread is gonna go down the same route it always does, so did anyone else see the Axel Braun parody? I tell ya, 25 minutes of sapphic sex between Katana and Harley Quinn in one room is objectively superior to 25 minutes of obnoxious jumpy camera editing through flashback after flashback, and meeting after meeting.
>>
>>85463600
It had nothing to do with actors.
They don't write the script. They don't choose how they dress or how they look.

That all goes to the writer/director. That's who you blame.

Leto could have been just fine. He's a good actor.

The issue is that the Joker costume design was some random gangster who loves clowns. He was some guy who sold drugs and women to make a lot of money and liked to dress up in an exaggerated manner.

The movie also had major issues with editing and reshoots which certainly didn't help.
Like how in the original version, the Joker doesn't really care that much about Harley. He even pushes her out of a helicopter.
In the final version, she's his one true love (due to how good the sex is, according to the novelization).

The actors have less to do with the characters they portray than it looks.
>>
>>85463871
don't tell them. actors are easier to blame because thats who they see when they watch the movie.
>>
>>85463354

I actually liked his work as the Joker. Leto gave him a sort of visceral crazy I've not seen done before and he was entertaining all the time he was on screen.

It's just a pity that everything around the actors' performances was messy as fuck.
>>
>>85463529
>HAHAHAHAHA
This is what hets me the most. It reminds me of my autistic friend who tries to laugh like he's a cartoon character.
>>
>>85464368
>who tries to laugh like he's a cartoon character.
What the hell does that sound like?
Tidus laugh?
>>
>>85463354
Now THAT is funny.
>>
>>85464622
Imagine "HAHAHAHA" in that one kind of yelling-but-not-yelling voice.
>>
MOre like LAMEto LMAOOOOOOOOOo
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.