[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Batman (2018)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (31KB, 360x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 360x341px
What do you want to see in this movie /co/?

>Crime-Drama with Black mask as the main villain and a bunch of C-listers like Pyg or Firefly hunting down Batman for him
>Lots of CQC and detective work
>Red Hood shows up
>>
>>85461487
damian- Dick- goliath and selina,,
>>
File: 5Fi9jF.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
5Fi9jF.gif
3MB, 320x180px
Good action.

The existing Batman movies do not have good action, outside of set pieces involving vehicles

The costumes are extremely restricted, so the fight scenes look like shit

For once, just once, I'd like to see a Batman who moves in a way that is actually intimidating.

I bet if all the live action Batmen fought, Adam West would win, because he'd be the only one able to move
>>
>>85461487

A crime drama or whodunnit with Catwoman as deuteragonist. No Joker.
>>
>>85461487
>Red Hood shows up
With how everyone's expecting him, it'd be a shock if they don't include him.
I actually do have faith in the movie. Ben Affleck actually seems invested and gives a shit.
>>
>>85461487
Guys, it's going to be about Joker.

Again.
>>
File: hahnium.png (155KB, 255x199px) Image search: [Google]
hahnium.png
155KB, 255x199px
>>85461625
>No Joker.
>>
It's Batman Hush. But with Jason instead of Hush. As in
>somebody new start fucking with Gotham in an anti hero modus
>Batman has to use his full deus ex gadget ninja detective powers to figure things out
>he fights a bunch of cool villains like Firefly, Freeze, Clayface, Man Bat and shit like that
>Joker is in it but never physically till the very end, most of the time he's locked in Arkham and Batman sometimes goes there to gather information and give us some cool scenes
>the end is the revelation that Jason is back from the dead and this scene plays out https://youtu.be/cm3Chp2u7HY
>>
Fuck didnt see lther thread

Reposting there
>>85458098
>>
>>85461640
Affleck is the primary reason the Batman parts were so good in BVS.
>>
>>85461487
I will hurt anyone who makes a movie with Pyg in it. Batman who can take down the Justice League having any trouble whatsoever with Pyg. It's bullshit.
No Damien. No Robins of any kind. No Joker. No Two-Face. No Court of Owls.
It's about a guy who dresses like a bat so he can punish criminals. Make it a horror.
But no fucking Man-Bat!
I have spoken!
>>
>>85461644

I hope they'll be at least smart enough not to use Leto again.

They probably won't be, though.
>>
>>85461487
Pyg isn't a C-lister the way Firefly is. Pyg could carry a movie. His arc from B&R could carry a movie.
>>
Bat family film with the League as the main villian, Jason Todd/Red Hood as a secondary villian (at first working with them then fleeing)
The movie would start with Batman making good with Nightwing after JL, then introduce that Jason could be alive, have Talia start manipulating the Gotham underworld, introduce Damian, then hopefully by the end of the movie Bruce is missing so Jason Damian and Dick have to save him
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.