[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kung Fu Panda 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: KFP3.png (2MB, 1920x834px) Image search: [Google]
KFP3.png
2MB, 1920x834px
Bloody hell with some of the posts I saw here, I thought they ended up shitting the bed with this one

Finally saw it and was pleasantly surprised, it's pretty damn good /co/. Probably the weakest villain of the 3 and perhaps even the fight scenes weren't as great as the previous 2, but it's far from bad.

The power levels of the Chi warriors seemed really inconsistent though, from dismantling Shifu and the Furious 5 to being joked around on by a few Pandas who were pissing around. It worked for Tai Lung, not so much here and just felt odd desu.
>>
It's a really pretty movie and I enjoyed the whole dad plot a lot. I don't think the problem is that 3 is bad by the series standards, it's just that 2 was exceptional and 3 is more in the tone of the first movie.
>>
>>85461418
Nah the first movie was better. 3 was more or less generic.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF7vFFTnc98

music and visuals certainly can compete with anything else in the series
>>
>>85462607
Considering they had Tai Lung and Shen before, Kai didn't have much character to him at all. I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing though, he worked well as a villain but his Chi warriors had about the same exposure as him. I do wish the fight scenes were better but yeah, the music was still top tier
>>
>>
It's extremely derivative (dad's plot, search for identity, reaffirming him as the dragon warrior) and lacks the heart of the first movie, and to a lesser extent, the second. Visuals/CGI is fucking 10/10 though. Love how they mix 2D animation in.
>>
Some of the humour was a bit shit
>>
>>85461751
>generic.
How so?
>>
>>85461337
>2>1>3

Rate 'em /co/mrades
>>
File: 1469118650476.jpg (240KB, 763x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469118650476.jpg
240KB, 763x800px
>>85464330
I can't decide between 1 and 2. I'd say 3 is the weakest, but I still liked it a lot. I mean, Immediately after watching it I wasn't even sure where I'd rank it.
It's been so long since the first that I can't help but feel my impressions of it are marred by slight nostalgia, because at the time I watched the film over and over.

Come to think of it I might just watch them all in a bit. Tai Lung was a great villain, but I'd have liked his final battle to be more of a battle than him just getting dismantled, even if that was the purpose. Shen was top tier too, but in his own way. Kai was almost a mix between the two, but he was so OP we barely got any real fighting from him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.