[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you guys think Joker fell in love with Harley? Do you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: GMLELzQ.jpg (359KB, 1864x1027px) Image search: [Google]
GMLELzQ.jpg
359KB, 1864x1027px
When do you guys think Joker fell in love with Harley? Do you think it was when he shocked her? Like maybe he was expecting her to freak out but then realized how far she was willing to go? Obviously he was using her before the breakout, but after when he swan-dived into the waste vat he was willing to die for her. Do you think they will show more flashbacks like these in Harley's movie?
>>
>>85458649
When she jumped in the chemicals. He realized she'd do anything for him, and did.

Anyway, this thread is destined to be shit. So good luck.
>>
>>85458758
I think all guys just want a girl who will be that loyal to them
>>
>>85458801
wat
>>
>>
<You will never have a relationship as beautiful as harloker

Like this if you're sad :(
>>
>>85459465
He's right tho.
Even if Joker sees Harley as a property.
>>
>>85460959
Leto Joker doesn't see Harley as property. He legitimately loves her.
>>
>>85461327
but....he doesn't.....
>>
Joker thought he was Damaged. He thought Batman had made him ugly, too ugly to love.

Harley made him feel like he is still beautiful, and that really meant something special to him
>>
>>85461349
Yes, he does. He risked his life for her multiple times.
>>
>>85461349
I actually think they dropped his abusive trait and had leto joker actually love her.
>>
>>85458649
He didn't, Harley belongs to him. Would you just let a guy drive away with your car?
>>
>>85462013
Umm... no. That's usually how he is, but Leto Joker is different. There's still the ownership thing but it's mutual. Joker put his life and everything he built at risk for her over and over again. He had baby clothes with the weapons he placed around himself on the floor in that scene. Obviously it's not a normal or healthy type of love, but he does love her.
>>
>>85458649
The scene where he offers Harley to the guy only to kill him, reminds me of Devil Rejects where the guy offered his sister.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.