[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adventure Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1324696357149.png (198KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1324696357149.png
198KB, 500x333px
Why didn't they make any babies?
>>
>>85429261
because the writers didn't flat out pander to the ship until fairly recently
>>
>>85429784
DID they actually make them a thing, either past or present tense? Olson's con-talk and tweet was the last I remember hearing about it
>>
>>85429801
>Adventure Time
>doing anything that calls for even the tiniest of balls

Lesbians are supposed to be the safe choice and yet it still won't be allowed. Not like isn't 200% cancer, it already is even at this hinting/teasing stage.
>>
>>85430007
Can a lump of sentient bubblegum even BE gay?
>>
>>85429801
I legitimately think that shippers that affect the natural development of a cartoon need to be lined up and shot.

They bring absolutely NOTHING to a fandom outside of completely retarded arguing and forcing their ideas on people who don't care like a fucking overzealous missionary.
>>
>>85430064
That doesn't answer the question, though I do agree.
>>
>>85430055
Apparently. I liked it better when she was asexual and totally uninterested in all suitors. Her flirting with Finn early in the show was all part of the long con.
>>
>>85430064
I'm still upset we never got Finn and Marceline bonding because they just HAD to cater to those fucking shippers.
>>
>>85430316
Finn can't really bond with anybody other than Jake. It's not allowed. Marcy knows a lot about humans -- she had the potential to be too close of a friend to him. Also she could have educated him and prevented all his mistakes with women, a key plot point. Too easy.
>>
>>85430428
>Finn can't really bond with anybody other than Jake. It's not allowed.
Now that's not true. He bonds with other people. I mean, there was FP and young PB before those two tanked, and Finn understands Simon/the Ice King better now?

Fuck, that better not be the reason they hardly hang out anymore. Suddenly it's like they never did and PB/Marcy are inseparable.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
>Jake is almost 40
*death rattle intensifies*
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.