[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (2MB, 636x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 636x669px
>>
JUST
>>
best villain
>>
Tommy Lee Jones?
>>
Who is he raping

All marvel girls look the same
>>
>>85426328
Why are sandman and the green goblin double teaming Gwen Stacy? Is it because they're cousins?
>>
>>85426328
Reminder that if you buy any marvel product you're funding the company that thought it was a good idea to have Norman Osbourne retroactively impregnate Gwen Stacy.
>>
>>85428656
And did OMD
And had DOOM cry for 9/11
And killed Ultimate Peter Parker for The Electric Spider
And bloated Spidey's entourage with more Spider heroes than you can shake a stick at
And reversed Carnage-man
And didn't let Yost finish Aracely's story
And lets Hellcat keep going and going
And has left Slott squat on the Spider-man title for nearly a decade
And will never tell what Nick Fury whispered to Thor
And turned Nick Fury into the unseen so Samuel L Jackson could be Nick Fury in 616
>>
>>85427589
Gwen Stacy. It wasn't rape, but now that you mention it, I wonder if people would've found it any better or worse if it had been.
>>
>>85428771
And made Black Cat a villain again
And let Bendis defile Rich Rider's corpse
>>
File: CW II issue 4.png (1MB, 1308x954px) Image search: [Google]
CW II issue 4.png
1MB, 1308x954px
>>85428771
Don't forget Civil War II
>>
>>85428982
I haven't even read the story-times because, well, I hate Bendis' writing, but isn't Tony bad and Kamala good, making for a triple bingo as "white straight male is bad, minority is good'
>>
>>85428982
>No box for "Every time profiling is mentioned there's a black guy in the room"
>>
File: rhgsf.jpg (191KB, 789x892px) Image search: [Google]
rhgsf.jpg
191KB, 789x892px
>>85426328
>>
File: Invincible_Iron_Man_Vol_2_4.jpg (429KB, 1264x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Invincible_Iron_Man_Vol_2_4.jpg
429KB, 1264x1920px
>>85429973
>>
>>85429973
>>85430617
Why does Bendis hate Spiderman?
>>
>>85426328
you know what, I'm not even mad at this point
>>
>>85430794
Because the Marvel mandate said Spider-man must suffer.
>>
>>85430794
Because Peter remains more popular than Miles
>>
>>85430617

>Bendis and Loeb spend years hating the Spider Man marriage, hating the Mary Jane character
>Hate her so much they actually write a story about the literal devil writing Mary Jane out of Peter's life
>ITS DEEP, YOU DUN UNNERSTAND, TOTES MAKES SENSE FOR PETER TO BE OKAY WITH THIS
>Finally get to prove to the world how great Spiderman would be if he wasn't married
>Make a lot of mediocre stories because we've kinda already seen out of work loser Peter whose super heroics ruin his life
>those stories grew out of Steve Ditko's Atlas Shrugged fanfiction, 'look at the fool and his foolish attempts to be altruistic and how it ruins his lives and the lives of those he loves', his Ayn Rand wanking got so hamfisted and aggravating that nobody really wanted to work with him
>BENDIS: "You know what character I really miss? Mary Jane. Whatever happened to her?"
>>
File: cooking sense.jpg (100KB, 610x550px) Image search: [Google]
cooking sense.jpg
100KB, 610x550px
>>85426328

Meanwhile..
>>
>>85431241
Gwenpool, why are you dressed up like Spider-Man?
>>
>>85428656
>>85428771
And generally fucked over Jack Kirby.
That's, you know, still a thing.
>>
>>85429051
As of the most recent issue, Carol is the bigger asshole, but Tony has been a pouting child for every prior issue.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.