/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wonder Woman SPOILERS CONNECTIONS TO JUSTICE LEAGUE AND SUICIDE SQUAD.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 2083631-darkseidjpg.jpg (106KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
2083631-darkseidjpg.jpg
106KB, 1024x768px
I bring you information about the upcoming DC movie, You decide whether you want to believe it or not.

Why the film was put after Suicide Squad and before Justice League?

Because Wonder Woman is directly connected with the history of Justice League, even with Suicide Squad.

*.- In Wonder Woman we will see the first version of the Suicide Squad, or the Task Force X, and also we will see an Rick Flag Father, who was the leader in the first version of the suicide squad, he will have a son, everyone knows him, we saw him in the recent movie, Suicide Squad, Rick Flag JR, played by Joel Kinnaman.

*.- Wonder Woman will not have connections with the first squad, but she have some scenes with Rick Flag father.

*.- Ares will be the villain in this film.

*.- Ares was the cause of the Second World War, wars feed their power.

*.- Ares will be part of the team known as "NEW GODS", the alignment of these gods, will be different from the comics, Enchantress and his brother Incubus, also part of this group, like Steppenwolf and Darkseid.
>>
wait, just so i understand, are we supposed to believe that joel kinnaman rick flag was born roughly around the 1920s?
>>
>>85424264
Why does Darkseid sit so much?
>>
>>85424891
If you saw a comfortable chair, wouldn't you want to sit in it?
>>
>>85424891
Thanos and Darkseid like ti be comfy.
>>
Please be a fucking joke.
>>
>>85424264
>World War II
>Rick Flag being almost 100 years old
>>
>>85424264

>Ares was the cause of the Second World War, wars feed their power.

It's WWI time period.
>>
>>85424264
>>85424989
I imagine that chair would be made of something akin to granite or marble which would hardly be comfortable. But then again Darkseid ain't what you might call normal and he might enjoy that sorta thing.
>>
Well this is quite obviously bullshit, nice try though.
>>
>>85424264
>Ares
Who everyone just assumed was in this movie but never confirmed
>WWII
Even though this movie is primarily, if not entirely, set in WWI?
>SS
Literally no point
>>
>>85424861
ARGUS has best drugs.
>>
>>85425347
>Literally no point
WW is part of some team in the movie with Chris Pine, who we can assume works for the US Government, so I could see them calling it Task Force X at some point just for world building purposes. But yes it would be pointless.
>>
This guy isn't even trying to sound credible
>>
Ok so I know OP is bs-ing but hear me out: this could've been a kinda cool take with Ares causing WW1 and fueling a lot of the craziness. It changed warfare completely, it ws the first time anyone saw tanks in action. People in rural communities literately thought demonic things or something otherworldly was happening when they saw tanks rolling through. I hope they try to portray how utterly terrifying everything was
>>
>>85424264
>Rick Flag Sr. has son in WW1
>Rick Flag Jr. is middle aged in 2016
at least put in some effort, OP.
>>
>>85424264
Expecting to believe there will be any reference to Suicide Squad in a fucking Wonder Woman movie.

Try again faggot.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.