[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xombie: Dead on Arrival

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: itunes_Xombie.jpg (718KB, 1400x2100px) Image search: [Google]
itunes_Xombie.jpg
718KB, 1400x2100px
Anyone remember this little gem?
>>
>>85420167
Boy that takes me back
I remember my elementary school teacher showed it to me once, since he was into animation and I thought it was just the most awesome thing ever, even tho I had no idea what it was about, since I couldn't speak english at the time

Wasn't there like an undead velociraptor in it or something ?
>>
>>85420361
Yup, it was the pet of an Egyptian zombie-type woman. Not a mummy, but something close.
>>
>mfw i never liked it but it was on Netflix and I watched it again anyways

It's not really that good.
>>
>>85420804
Oh yeah that's right, wasn't she like in a museum or something? and then they fought these like giant robots or whatever?
>>85420970
I'm rewatching it right now and it's definitely not as good as I remember from when I was a kid, it's pretty low quality stuff, but it's got a certain charm to it
>>
>>85421169
They were either robots, aliens, or sentient viruses.
I have no clue either.
>>
Wasn't there a comic that followed up the series?
>>
I remember watching the first part when it came out on newgrounds

It was trash, didnt keep up with it
>>
>>85421919
I think so. Supposed to have been a second season of the animated series, but the kickstarter flopped.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Bump with one of many incarnations of Zoey.
>>
Where is everybody?
>>
Oh hey, I remember this. Was actually pretty into it in high school when it was still new. Bought every issue of the comic run from Devil's Due, and the graphic novel version of the original story. Even have a t-shirt with Nepthys on it kicking around still.

Kinda lost touch with the series when everything went quiet for a long stretch. No updates of any sort for several years will do that. I think the creator had gotten as far as signing a movie deal, but things on that end fell through, and the series was in limbo until the rights reverted to him at the contract's expiration.

>>85422445
>but the kickstarter flopped.

I hate to say that was predictable, but it was probably the wrong time to try it. The series had been dead for several years, and a lot of the fanbase that had built up around it scattered to the winds. If the creator wants a successful revival, he's going to have to build up a strong following again, bring back old fans and gain new ones.

I hope he manages it, because I'd be happy to see the series back and strong again.
>>
>>85426219
*Nephthys, whoops.
>>
Bump again
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.