[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
Thoughts?
>>
I can't fucking believe just ended there.
Like not even a proper cliffhanger more like half of one. Like the organizational equivalent of the Sopranos ending.
There were at least two more episodes of content they could have paced with.
Yes, I mad.
>>
>>85420060
I'm talking about the series as a whole, not this particular episode.
>>
File: blue morpho grenades.png (417KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
blue morpho grenades.png
417KB, 800x450px
>Yfw he's vastly more effective as a hero than a villain
>>
>>85420257
>Rusty is better as a villain than a hero

LIKE POTTERY
>>
I lost track of the newer episodes.
>>
>>85420299
I can't see how. There were barely enough episodes to lose track of.

Loved the posters they released along with the latest season.
>>
>>85420060
I'd fuck Hank.
>>
hank looks like he's moving a key of coke
>>
>>85420295
Dr. Henry Killinger knew all along.
>>
>>85420257
>A better green hornet tribute than Seth Rogen
>>
The latest season sucks severely.
>>
>>85422322
Hey man, those posters they sold are pretty sweet.
>>
The best and my favorite show
>>
Just marathoned this series for the past month. Greatly enjoyed what I got -- wish I could've nabbed a Sutyvesant University shirt though.

Sad to see no Orpheus in Season 6. One thing I loved about the show was the huge cast, and while it still is pretty big relative to most shows, I was saddened to see it shrink byt he time I got to Season 6.
>>
Fuck this show, fuck that ending, fuck them for making me wait three years for this shit.

If anyone here goes to Dragoncon, punch Doc Hammer in the face for me.
>>
>>85424110
Dude, chill... This is the reason why creators hate fans.
>>
>>85424281
They love us. They told me so.
>>
>>85422322
the last season was solid, a great improvement over the previous two
>>
File: GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM.jpg (4KB, 200x153px) Image search: [Google]
GROUND CONTROL TO MAJOR TOM.jpg
4KB, 200x153px
>>85420060
>Thoughts?
Am I sitting in a tin can, far above the world.
Season 7 I watched through, and now there's nothing I can do.

Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles,
I'm feeling very still, … and I think my spaceship knows which way to go.
>>
>>85420060
Its was great. But the quality of animation kinda sucked. Theres a scene in the first episode where Brocks hand actually clips through a wall.
>>
>>85428501
How come we never see Major Tom in flashbacks of the old Team Venture except for that one episode?
>>
File: Monarch:The Early Years.jpg (8KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
Monarch:The Early Years.jpg
8KB, 227x222px
>>85430878
My headcanon is that Major Tom was the sovereign's father. Let me explain it by pointing out that we rarely see or get to know the parents of key side characters, like Malcon The Monarch for example.
Secondly, because his voice has a Bowie feel to it, third because it thematically fits. Finally because Jonas Venture Sr. probably super scienced him, making a direct connection.

For shame tough we don't get to see much of him, he was my favorite.
With a close second to the Action Man.
Or Colonel Gentleman, or Kano, or Ant-Man, or- screw it, they're all my heroes.
>>
>>85420060
Weakest season so far. Nothing really happens except for The Monarch, and quite frankly I think they were really lazy in terms of plot writing in this season. I don't really count All this and Gargantua 2 as part of Season 6.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.