[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>LEL THE VOICES LMAO is this a Deadpool parody?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

File: Harley-Quinn-Movie-Hammer-Mallet.jpg (132KB, 1560x780px) Image search: [Google]
Harley-Quinn-Movie-Hammer-Mallet.jpg
132KB, 1560x780px
>LEL THE VOICES LMAO

is this a Deadpool parody?
>>
>>85417182
Why do people act like this isn't what Joker and Harley have been like since forever?
>>
Why didn't she use the mallet?
>>
>>85417242
now that's a good question.

you wanna hear an even better question? why did she take the wooden bat if she had a hand shotgun? because that's what that thing was.
>>
>>85417182
>>85417182
i want margot robbie to die, just fucking finish off your life bitch.... i don't understand why you had to do this to Harley. each day of her life will be hell from now on now that she did this to me and her. obnoxious buttered up WHORE
>>
>>85417695
>don't understand why you had to do this to Harley

>Literally BTAS Harley with the crazy turned up

You probably think the shitty new 52 Harley is good and a feminist icon or some shit.
>>
>>85417218
Because /co/ doesn't reads comic or watch cartoons.
>>
>>85417218
Because this isn't what Harley has always been like?
>>
>>85417182
No, she's 80's She-Hulk.
>>
>>85417970
Yeah it is.
>>
>>85417832
no? how is this even close to the BTAS Harley? They literally made her "actually" crazy in this film by having the Joker induce brain damage in her. They made her just like they Joker instead of someone who was posturing as him despite their natural personality contrasting otherwise, and they made their feelings mutual. How is it the same?

Haven't read the new 52 anyways
>>
>>85417218
They turned Harley into your typical blond sl.t.
She used to be uniquely psychotic.
I just don't like it it became hollywood shit. No offence.
>>
>>85418190
>and they made their
Editing made their feeling mutual actually. Wasn't the case in the original cut. And yeah personality wise she BTAS Harley and Joker didn't induce brain damage she was clearly fucked up before he did the electrode thing.
>>
File: 1261854138467.gif (399KB, 320x220px)
1261854138467.gif
399KB, 320x220px
>>85417182

This movie looks like shit

but I used to jack off to Harley Quinn a lot

and this bitch is pretty sexy

>$15.00 movie ticket

I'm just gonna jack off to cartoons and nostalgia
>>
>>85418255
No she is still very Psychotic as she was in the film. Not sure where you got Typical Blond slut. Sounds like you didn't even watch it yet you feel the need to comment on it
>>
>>85418326
I did watch it. There was something missing anon. Did you really like this shitsfest?
>>
>>85418294
she wasn't really "fucked up" or physcotic, anyways. the only really "psychotic" thing she did the BTAS was trying to kill Batman, and even then that incident proved that she was really only posturing her 'craziness' in order to mimic and appeal to the joker. half of that act was trying to pose to Batman that she was the same as the Joker (during the monolouge) an act which obviously came unglued when Batman starting mocking her,

her whole life, from buying grades at uni to faking her reasons to work at arkham to trying to impress the Joker was based around posturing, but not in a psychopathic way, moreso in a way that a depressed talentless person would try to posture themselves around others in an attempt to gain worth. There was never anything genuine about her acts, especially her 'crazy' ones, and making her legitimately insane and the same type of provocative around people other than the Joker in the movie doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>85418306
Bro I lived in San Diego and the movies where 11.00. Where do you live where the movies are 15.00?
>>
>>85418306
at my local theatre i'm able to get a "slice" (about the equivalent of 1/4) of a two-topping pizza, popcorn with any amount of added topping, a sack of candy, and a large soda for just $9. The ticket is also only $6.
>>
>>85417218
>Why do people in summer with mispunctuated sentences and google-searched images say idiotic shit?
We can only wonder.
>>
File: prices.png (27KB, 408x587px) Image search: [Google]
prices.png
27KB, 408x587px
>>85418677
>>85418788

Alright, so general admission is $11.50

But what about XD Real 3D!?

Either way, I'm just going to stay home and jack off>>85418788
>>
File: really.png (26KB, 167x204px) Image search: [Google]
really.png
26KB, 167x204px
>>85417218
While similar in personality, very far from ascetically pleasing in my eyes. Fair enough you millennials like the whole "colored hair and tattoos thing" but i prefer my Harley in a Harlequin outfit, because its her fucking name sake being a "jokers" sidekick and my Joker in a various "outfits" he considers funny for the situation.

Shooting Barbara and trying to break Gordon was a "holiday" for the Joker hence the tourist outfit.

But i guess that was the point, re-imaging a character for the new generation. Doesn't mean i have to like it though.
>>
>>85419001
No one has to pay extra to see the movie in another format. Was that why it was 15?. No judgement just curious.
>>
>>85417218
Because the comics and cartoons always made sure to look at the camera and say "but really, they're both super deep and crazy, trust me".
>>
File: Mistah J and Harley.jpg (91KB, 535x536px) Image search: [Google]
Mistah J and Harley.jpg
91KB, 535x536px
>>85419064
>but i prefer my Harley in a Harlequin outfit

Like this?
>>
File: wanna rev up your harley.jpg (17KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
wanna rev up your harley.jpg
17KB, 210x240px
>>85417182
Does she have any puns?
>>
>>85418255
Nice bait, might get someone.
>>
>>85418593
>she wasn't really "fucked up" or physcotic, anyways.
Stopped reading right there. She is codependent to a mass murdering psychopathic clown for fucks sake. Fuck off with that nonsense. Harley has always been fucked in the head, nothings changed
>>
I wish they had just owned the fact that everyone was a villain instead of trying to humanize them. If you have a group of murderers and thieves then own that shit. Dont try to make everyone identify with them.
>>
>>85419128
why does jared leto look so dumb

this image reminds me of how every so often my roommate would come up to me and say he had something "epic" to show me and then he would pull up a low-res Marilyn Manson video on his computer and ask me to watch it with him

this film brought back a lot of those memories
>>
>>85419128
>one scene is the whole movie
I just said
>But i guess that was the point, re-imaging a character for the new generation. Doesn't mean i have to like it though.
>>
>>85419197
where in BTAS was she an actual witness to any sort of real, psychopathic atrocity committed by the Joker?
>>
>>85417218
Harley acts like that because she's crazy about Joker's dick, not because she's literally insane. The harlequin motif and antics was always to appeal to Joker.
Even when she's fooling around with Ivy, she keeps the image because Joker made that much of an impression on her.
Harley's tragedy is being codependent to a antisocial insane criminal.
>>
>>85419413
You mean other than the Kidnap and torture of Robin?
>>
>>85419673
>Harley acts like that because she's crazy about Joker's dick, not because she's literally insane.

Literally the same fucking thing

Drink bleach, waifu fag
>>
Why was she on the team?
What did she contribute?
Seriously.
>>
>>85419868
Ask the writers of the comic who put her on the team years before this movie even came out
>>
>>85419128
This costume looked super fucking dumb in live action
>>
>>85419742
One-shot's don't count. Anything else?
>>
>>85419868
What did Katana contribute
What did Captain Boomerang contribute
What did Slipknot contribute
Why did DC make an ensemble movie where 75% of the ensemble is fucking pointless
>>
>>85419868
>>85419934
Sales is the answer to both of these questions.
>>
>>85419989
Yet people were sperging out about how she should be wearing it for the longest. Honestly the Assault on Arkham version works better for live action
>>
>>85419134
I love you Harley
>>
>>85419064
>Fair enough you millennials
>broad assumptions
>fair
>>
>>85417182
That scene sucked but the rest of her and Joker was pretty good.
They got the obsession part down just right. I had hoped they would do the shotgun breakout scene
>>
File: 435345345.png (801KB, 683x487px) Image search: [Google]
435345345.png
801KB, 683x487px
is this true? is she really?
>>
>>85420472
no

literally this was the epitome of a normie "we're such a crazzyyyy & WEIRDDD couple XP" type of relationship.

it's obvious that the writers don't understand how obsession over another person is outwardly displayed. the subtle ways that harley makes everyone listen to her talk about the Joker in BTAS, the one-sideness of the relationships that helps to accentuate her obsession, how her antics when she's not with the Joker force them to recognize him in her so that they'll talk about him to her and thus validate their connection to her, all work better to display her obsession.

This film does none of that, it literally just shows her with a stupid blank stare every time she looks at Joker, and she say's "puddin" in that stupid fucking half-accent once or twice.
>>
>>85420521
Yep
>>
>>85419064

How old are you?
>>
>>85420521
Yes, couldn't you tell?
>>
>>85417182
Never read a comic or seen Btas have you? fucking retard.
>>
>>85417182
Deadpool never heard voices in his head outside of garbage Waypool.
>>
>>85417695
you should learn more about your waifu before you act like an obnoxious toxic twat that knows nothing but act like you're her number one fan. you're one of those hot topic fake fans, aren't you?
>>
>>85420047
>One-shot's don't count.
My goalposts are moving on their own
>>
>>85420770
>>85420799
>literally hangs out with a man named Mr. J
actually, it does make sense now
>>
>>85419128
Why is his stupid mouth always open?
Is it the grills?
>>
>>85418306
your dedication to your waifu is pitiful, never call Harley Quinn your waifu again
>>
>>85419868
Harley is the key to all of this.
>>
File: Harley and mistah J b.jpg (32KB, 919x895px) Image search: [Google]
Harley and mistah J b.jpg
32KB, 919x895px
>>85417182
>YFW SS Harley Quinn was literally just BTAS Harley with New 52 origin mixed in
>>
>>85419868
why did they have Deadshot on a team for supposed metahumans? never knew you could get mutant or chemical explosion powers to just shoot really good and understand trajectory.
This is just a fucking blockbuster movie stop trying to pick it apart to make it fit in the real world, even actual comicbooks have this kind of logic-ignoring plot.
>>
>>85419673

Speaking of Harley's sanity, how is it nowadays? I remember her N52 origin parallels the Jokers, thus she mustbe uncurably insane. Pre-52 she always seemed mentally ill but not insane. Most of her behavior was an act.
>>
>>85419989

Most superhero costumes look ridiculous IRL, even Batman's. That doesn't mean movies should change them. Superheroes are ridiculous and fantastical, let them wear bright green spandex if they please.
>>
>>85421652
Unwavering loyalty to source material in the face of a terrible result is a pretty bad and arbitrary idea. Different medias require different approaches.
>>
File: pic-related.jpg (113KB, 831x537px) Image search: [Google]
pic-related.jpg
113KB, 831x537px
>>85421384
Yeah because we've never seen a normie sharp shooter on a meta human team before, have we?

pic related
>>
>>85420943
Ye
>>
>>85419001
>3d
The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>85419198
I liked it but agreed, can't use dead shot now as a villain. Scared marvel will do the same with thunderbolts
>>
>>85417218
I mean I don't disagree. American comics in general are shit at the best of times and this isn't best of times.
>>
>>85424633

kys pls

>>/a/
>>
>>85420521
I don't get it
>>
>>85424655
>implying I'm mangafag

Well, okay, I read manga and I do like it but I specifically meant Italian comics. Stuff like Dylan Dog, Nathan Never, Zagor, Mister No, Alan Ford
>>
>>85424224
I hope this is not true.
http://screenrant.com/batman-solo-movie-affleck-deadshot-will-smith/
>>
>>85424710

Okay that's well and good but don't imply that things like the Green Lantern don't have a lore as rich if not more than the comics you mention.

>>85424704

She's Jewish dumbass, 4chan is populated with wanna be bigot, racist retards.
>>
I'm still not sure how electro-shock caused that.
>>
>>85417182
Fucking kek

I can always count on /co/ to shit on things
>>
>>85421797
not saying they can't work as a team successfully, but the whole purpose was to use metahumans they already had custody of. My point is Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, Slipknot and Harley aren't metahumans unless movie-cannon will be that Harleys Ace Chemical bath gave her some kind of metahuman ability, but they seem to have a broad definition of what a "Metahuman" is.
Is Michael Phelps a metahuman in the DCEU?
>>
You know speaking of Deadpool shit, I want DC to make Red Tool a regular character and not a one off joke. I just find the idea of a ripoff of a ripoff funny
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.