[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animation Studio Horror Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 2D-Animation-Studio-A-lb.jpg (19KB, 414x248px) Image search: [Google]
2D-Animation-Studio-A-lb.jpg
19KB, 414x248px
Anyone here at /co/ have any horror stories about working with/for an animation studio? Let it all out iit.
>>
File: not mr pickles.jpg (6KB, 171x176px) Image search: [Google]
not mr pickles.jpg
6KB, 171x176px
>>85415499
They made me draw stuff for hours.
I don't even like to draw, I wanted to be a Tugboat captain.
>>
Guess I'll start.

I used to work for this studio. I put my heart and soul into starting this up and I even moved across the country to help it. I found out down the line I was being taken advantage of, lied to, and also being spied on. So I quit and gave up everything.

It's weird when you give up everything you have no reason to lie, yet no one wan't to hear my side of the story. Or what actually went on.

I can clearly see him turning people against me, even today which is nearly 2 years later. I don't think he is ever going to stop.
>>
File: 1466628047309.jpg (1MB, 1132x1698px) Image search: [Google]
1466628047309.jpg
1MB, 1132x1698px
I've got one last extra year of art college, and I feel like I'm not going to be picked up afterwards.

That's my horror story
>>
It's like this industry is just flooded with the worst kinds of brats and for some reason they are always the person controlling things.
>>
>>85416465
the fuck are you on about
>>
>>85417185
take a guess
>>
>>85417261
holy shit you're Brendon Small
>>
>>85417261
papa?
>>
>>85415499
>Anyone here at /co/ have any horror stories about working with/for an animation studio?

Nah. It's pretty fun.
>>
>>85417410
>>85417476

Sure let's go with that. AMA.
>>
>>85417535
how long have you been planning your revenge against lazzo?
>>
>>85417649
Not planning revenge. Just trying to be honest as possible.
>>
File: Paula.jpg (12KB, 236x217px) Image search: [Google]
Paula.jpg
12KB, 236x217px
>>85417535
1. What's Mike Lazzo like?

2. What's your mother like? Is she like Paula?
>>
>>85417708
1.) you know all those things /pol/ says about jews? and then suddenly mfw it really is true.

2.) mom died a while ago
>>
>>85417535
BRENDON SMALL

HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG
>>
>>85417742
you don't talk like brendan, do you have proof?

or at least proof you're papa?
>>
>>85417535
papa, why won't mama come home?
>>
>>85417849
i dont think you "get" whats going on right now
>>
>>85417742
He was always rubbing his hands and wishing to destroy goyim?
>>
>>85417939
rubbing hands is a metaphor for manipulative behavior so.. yeah i guess.
>>
Back in 97 I got to visit the Fox Animation Studios because my dad drove a big rig that had supplies or something for the building.

Now remember that this was in 97, so the weather there was still fucking in the high 70's even though it was December.

Also remember that Anastasia just dropped and it was, to my memory at least, pretty popular.

So because it's the fucking 90's I'm in the loading bay with my dad, of course I got to wear a pretty cool hard hat, and while he's filling out forms or whatever I get a private tour. It was like Sunday or Saturday, so nobody was there except the people who paid bills and the people who cleaned up shit.

But I did get to see where the cartoon guys, that's what I called them back then, work. There were a lot of computers, and I think people tend to forget that digital animation, or coloring at least, was huge as fuck around that time. I always imagined those giant desks that were slanted, but really it was a bunch of computers, lined up and in front of that was a big ass projection screen where I guess they could show off their work and take critiques.

Thing I'll remember the most though, is the god awful smell that came from the bathrooms, like somebody dropped the biggest, stinkiest turd ever.

I like to think it belonged to Dom DeLuise.
>>
>>85417742
>mom died a while ago

my condolences
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.