[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Elena of Avalor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Image2.png (623KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Image2.png
623KB, 1000x563px
A new episode comes on in a half-hour. The show was recently picked up for a second season as well. Anybody going to watch it?
>>
>>85413563
I need more pics of Elena in this outfit
>>
File: Image1.png (841KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Image1.png
841KB, 1000x563px
>>85414305
I just want more spirit fox, who has been MIA the past three episodes. Next episode is about magic. He damn well better be in it.
>>
>>85413563
Yeah, it looks neat. Kind of like Disney trying to do a Dreamworks series
>>
>Next episode August 26

Why are these two week gaps between new episodes?
>>
>>85415282
Beats me. I don't even know how many episodes the season has.
>>
>>85415282
Because scheduling has become a forgotten art
>>
>>85414737
He won't be. He probably won't reappear until thge Dia de Los Muertos episode. Either that or the Eye of Midnight one.
>>
>>85415622
The season has 26 episodes total, thought two of those will be one mega-episode that sets up next season.

>>85415282
Probably because the studio that was originally animating the series screwed Disney over big time. Or what >>85416869 said.
>>
>>85418528

> Probably because the studio that was originally animating the series screwed Disney over big time

Tell me more. Is that why they didn't even air the Sofia special that sets this series up first?
>>
Is this okay, or what? It doesn't look good.

Like I'm at the point where I'm settling for shit and this wouldn't be posted here often enough if it were completely terrible, so basically should it be this or the tinkerbell movies?
>>
>>85418800
No, they didn't air the Sofia special firast because it tested extremely poorly and they didn't want the series to be negatively affected by it. (Also, a lot of older viewers thought the Avalorans were racist looking.)
>>
>>85418810
It's okay, but it could be better. The last two episodes were mnajor steps up from the first two, so hopefully that trend will continue. Imo, the whole reason the show doesn't live up to its potential is because the fact that it was originally supposed to be on Disney Jr. holds it back. They realized a little too late what they had on their hands, I guess...
>>
>>85419062

So I take it they're tweaking it?
>>
>>85419177
lolno. That shit's done. They just wanted to distance the show itself from that movie as much as possible before releasing it.
>>
>>85419235
Keep in mind too that the team that works on Sofia is the team that made that movie, whereas EoA has its own crew.
>>
>>85419499

Well, I did always like how in that 2 minute prologue in the first episode it looks like the parents get blown up by the witch.
>>
>>85419530
Yeah, I liked that too, but don't get too excited. They don't really show it like you'd hope...
>>
File: Elena_of_Avalor_2D_cast_concept.png (3MB, 2048x979px) Image search: [Google]
Elena_of_Avalor_2D_cast_concept.png
3MB, 2048x979px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.