[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the Click of cartoons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (558KB, 1100x1635px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
558KB, 1100x1635px
What is the Click of cartoons?
>>
Garbage that everyone forgets is garbage because at the last possible second there's a hamfisted tearjerker moment?

Steven Universe would be the obvious target, but there's at least some argued worth in that the creator's at least give a shit, which can't be said of any Happy Madison production.
>>
Moral Orel
>>
>>85410399
A timeless classic that one can only enjoy once they've grown up and discarded the opinion of the majority?

My vote goes to Kappa Mikey
>>
A load of bullshit with too much build up and no moral delivery?

Probably Tumblr Universe
>>
>>85410399
something that looks kinda boring but turned out to actually be kinda okay, with a few funny moments?
uhh.. loud house?
>>
>>85411066
man, you're not supposed to use all the bait at once. I liked kappa mikey too but damn nigga
>>
>>85410399
I don't even know what the Click of films is.
>>
Channel Chasers
>>
>>85412160
SHUT UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP
>>
>>85410399

There was an episode of Adventures from the Book of Virtues that had a guy with a ball of magic thread that could fast forward through his life.
>>
Somebody give me the briefing on this /tv/ meme.
>>
>>85412200
What? What's wrong with my answer?
>>
>>85412260
Click's one of the worst movies of all time. It takes horrid actor Adam Sandler and puts him into the shittiest role of all time.
Essentially this guy has a great life and all but one day he realizes that he's always working and has no time for his family so he goes to Bed Bath and Beyond and finds some dude who gives him a remote that controls the real world, ala FF to skip events in real time, Pause to hold them still, etc. Throughout the entire movie Adam's fucking with the remote until finally he goes too far and ends up taking himself to a couple years in the future, where everything in his life is fucked. He goes back in time to fix things but it's too late and he's now forced to run in circles to fix his life. The movie keeps on and on, pushing all this shit in your face to build up some sob story and make you wanna feel for the characters but in the end, guess what happens? The fucker wakes up in Bed Bath and Fucking Beyond only to brush the events of the movie off and continue his life like the beginning of the movie.

It's a huge steaming pile of shit with so much buildup only to drop and seem like nothing but a parody of itself at the end
>>
File: le_declic.jpg (75KB, 411x550px) Image search: [Google]
le_declic.jpg
75KB, 411x550px
Too easy.
>>
>>85410912
I'm sure at least one poor schmuck actually agreed with you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.