[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do they fug?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: they did.jpg (15KB, 440x148px) Image search: [Google]
they did.jpg
15KB, 440x148px
the cars in general I mean.
>>
they probably just build a baby
You are destined to do what you were built to do
>>
>>85409258
>google image search
>cars rule 34
>>
>>85409258
Nah, I don't think so.

I think they go to a factory like it was a hospital and pick one off the assembly line.
>>
>>85409703
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTd8WcYy17E
>>
I remember there being a deleted scene, in which the main character has a nightmare about being turned into a truck to work for the town. Rather than the body, it's the engine that makes the car who they are. So maybe they give birth to a little motor? Have some kind of parts spit out the trunk?
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 508x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 508x1920px
>>
File: 1467212357728.png (212KB, 386x362px) Image search: [Google]
1467212357728.png
212KB, 386x362px
>>85412779
>>
File: KERCHOW!!!.jpg (49KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
KERCHOW!!!.jpg
49KB, 500x284px
Yes
>>
>>85411751
So a retarded car is one that takes the phrase 'not running on all his cylinders' in the literal term?

Does cylinder count mean anything? Are smarter cars higher or lower displacement engines? What about configuration? That Porsche has a flat-six engine, does that mean she's a slut? Would a Subaru also be a slut?

What about hybrids? Or electric cars? Or rotary engines?
>>
>>85409258
I saw this movie lately. It´s not the new jewel of the cine, but isn't soo bad like everybody said it was.
>>
>>85409258
They don't fuck.

They rev.
>>
>>85416449
The general consensus is that Cars is decent but Pixar's weaker films but 2 is bad
>>
>>85409258
No, they are asexual, and reproduce through budding.

Cars have male/female parts. I know what you're thinking, what about mufflers? Mufflers are equivalent to anuses. And technically, their mouths are the gasholes.
>>
>>85415409
>What about hybrids?
they're probably bi
>electric cars?
probably asexual or only reproduce in their own kind

>rotary engines?
idk
>>
File: holley shiftwell.jpg (114KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
holley shiftwell.jpg
114KB, 500x281px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.