[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know he wasnt a bad Joker. A bit different but I kind of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: The Batman Joker.jpg (38KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
The Batman Joker.jpg
38KB, 1024x767px
You know he wasnt a bad Joker. A bit different but I kind of like the tweaks they made. Also The Batman Thread I guess
>>
People think he was a bad Joker?
Did they watch the show or are they just saying that?
>>
>>85408794
It's all Not Muh
>>
>>85408768
Great voice, horrible design.
>>
>>85408768
I appreciate the fact that they didn't just do a pure import from the comics on most of the characters. The fact that they reinvented them really makes The Batman stand out as its own thing.
>>
>>85408950
yeah but that 'thing' was saturday morning popcorn trash
>>85408768
i dunno, at least i wouldn't call him a bad CHARACTER.
>>
>>85408768
He was different, but not at all bad. Quite a breath of fresh air from the usual, actually...although I could never imagine that this Joker was a white guy. Probably because of the hair.
>>
>>85408946
The only thing that bothers me is the bare feet. I kind of like the wild hair though. I wish they combined the two outfits so it looked like a straitjacket tailored into a suit jacket. Surprised thats not a thing already actually
>>
File: fluke-man.jpg (64KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
fluke-man.jpg
64KB, 400x275px
I did not like black capoeira joker
>>
File: Joker nanogiant.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Joker nanogiant.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>
File: har.jpg (32KB, 637x480px) Image search: [Google]
har.jpg
32KB, 637x480px
cute harley
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.