[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alleged Ex-WB Employee Wonder Woman is "such a mess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 241
Thread images: 39

File: another flop.png (400KB, 720x1152px) Image search: [Google]
another flop.png
400KB, 720x1152px
Alleged Ex-WB Employee:
Wonder Woman is "such a mess.
>>
So is there proof or is it just false flag?
>>
>unknown former employee thinks his former employer is a mess

Wow what a surprise. We're all kind of expecting WW to be a mess, but some random former employee is hardly a credible source. At least wait for legit leaks before baiting with /tv/ shitposts.
>>
Even if Wonder Woman defies the odds and is well made, we'll never see it because WB will butcher it in the editing room. But then again Im kind of cynical about this whole universe and off put that Ares isnt in it or any mythical shit for that matter
>>
>"BvS is a mess" - WB employee
turns out to be pure capekino

>"Suicide Squad is a mess" - WB employee
turns out to be fucking awesome

>"Wonder Woman is a mess" - WB employee
gee, I wonder how that will turn out...
>>
>>85408683
The anti DC bias is pretty fucking insane at this point. Like any website willing to put this on their page is garbage.
>>
>>85409011
t. WB employee
>>
>>85409011
Shit, like MoS, BvS, and SKWAD
>>
>>85409011

>pure capekino
Bullshit

>turns out to be fucking awesome
Agreed

>wondy film

Its got a female lead, so itll get amazing reviews
>>
>>85409011
>thinking BvS or SS were good
>using the word kino
You are what's wrong with this fucking site.
>>
It's over.
>>
>>85408683
May I ask the name of the person, maybe some proof like leaked script info, anything other than hearsay
>>
>>85409090
Let's see which one is stronger, the DC hateboner or SJW loveboner
>>
>>85409168
My dad. He works at DC Comics, you know.
>>
File: what....gif (538KB, 245x320px) Image search: [Google]
what....gif
538KB, 245x320px
>>85408683
>Post YFW Man of Steel ends up being the highest rated DC Cinematic Universe movie
>>
>>85409055
It's pretty viable, since they've put out two shitters just this year.
>>
>>85409215
okay so the basic internet circle jerk we've seen before

Whatever, people will see the movie and if they like it they like, if they don't, they don't.

I personally will see it and make my decision afterwards, but hey I like to form my own opinion instead of parrot what reviewers and other people are saying online
>>
File: Batman-Robin-Adventures-23-22.jpg (171KB, 958x503px) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Robin-Adventures-23-22.jpg
171KB, 958x503px
>>85408683
Oh no, the DCEU is still shit...It's almost like no one knows how to handle the characters properly.
>>
>>85408683
>All the laughs are Marvelfags
>All the anger is DCfags
>>
>>85409240
I liked Suicide Squad, and the numbers say it was a success by the movie going audience at least. However the critics say it was shit, and /co/ thinks everything is shit.

Seriously I don't think i have seen /co/ like any adaptation of anything longer than 3 months
>>
>>85409168
Gracie Law, unless that's just a pseudonym.
>>
>>85409374
>Gracie Law
That has to be a pseudonym, it's the name of the main female in Big Trouble in Little China
>>
>>85409350
>Seriously I don't think i have seen /co/ like any adaptation of anything longer than 3 months
I used to count the months a few times and as soon as a beloved movie hit the 3 month mark it was like something clicked in everyones head to hate it. Shows dont take as long, it can take a few weeks sometimes or just one episode not ending like everyone has been speculating for months to the point where the show gets called predictable (naturally not ending the speculated way is considered bad writing). It it is like a short attention span, in an instant everything is changed.
>>
>>85409011
confirmed WB employee
>>
>>85408683
source here, without clickbait writeup

>http://www.pajiba.com/think_pieces/an-open-letter-to-warner-bros-ceo-kevin-tsujihara-about-layoffs-zack-snyder-and-donuts.php

seems semi-legit so far, if not it's certainly a thoughtful piece of creative worldbuilding
>>
>>85409011
is the former employee that robot from Comicgirl19's videos?
>>
Huge fucking emphasis on alleged.
>>
>>85408695
>4th time is the charm!

Anon, don't do this to yourself.
>>
>>85409761
>Man of Steel
>Box office failure
>>
>>85409821
>It's time to wake up and make the fucking donuts, Kevin.

Gotta be honest, when you read the whole thing it's got a lot of heartfelt anger in it. It rings true. Reads like someone really did have a few years under their belt and just couldn't stand to see the way the studio's been run down lately.
>>
File: you.jpg (99KB, 569x1029px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
99KB, 569x1029px
>>85409011
Here's your
>>
>>85409906
Anon, before anybody says anything else, you need to understand that WB said the Harry Potter movies didn't make any money, and the reason New Line was shut down as an independent studio and rolled into Warner Bros. as a banner is that New Line claimed the Lord of the Rings didn't make any money, even on merchandise, and that was why they didn't have to pay Peter Jackson his gross points or pay any of the actors for use of their likenesses on merch.

It's Warner Bros. Who knows? Maybe they really are set up so badly that nothing makes any money. Man of Steel was certainly an expensive movie that would have barely turned a profit after marketing and distribution were taken out, and I don't think MoS-branded merch was outselling standard Superman merch at any point.
>>
>>85409349
Could be
>All the laughs are DCfags laughing at the former employee and not believing
>All the anger is...also DCfags angry that WB is allegedly fucking up all the characters
>>
>>85409011
So you're saying it'll be as good as BvS?

I guess I'll know not to see it then.
>>
>>85408683
>Guy who lost his job badmouths former company.
HOLY SHIT
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T

>Clickbait sites run with clickbait story about thing that's big right now.
HOLY SHIT
O
L
Y

S
H
I
T
>>
>>85410153
Was he fired or did he quit? If he decided to quit because of it, than I think that may make it a bit more serious.
>>
>>85410195
>>85410153
read the original

>http://www.pajiba.com/think_pieces/an-open-letter-to-warner-bros-ceo-kevin-tsujihara-about-layoffs-zack-snyder-and-donuts.php
>>
>>85410195
He got laid off. Shit happens every day. Clickbait sites are, of course, going to run with it for clickbait.
>>
>>85410320
Ok, that makes more sense then. Thanks senpai. I always try to avoid clicking on them. Each click supports 'em ya know...
>>
>>85410320
>>85410357

literally fucking read the non-clickbait original instead of letting some anonymous cuckbait tell you what to think, you cockless retard
>>
>>85410239
Boys I sure do love reading clickbait article from a Chinese fishing site.
>>
>>85410401
Fuck off already Pajiba, stop spamming your clickbait site everywhere.
>>
>>85410401
I did. And it's still the same thing. "Guy who lost his job badmouths former company." Shit happens every day.
>>
>>85410401
I literally said this: >>85410357

I rarely click onto some "OMG NEWS" link because if I do, they're supported. If people don't like clickbait, don't click it. That's what I do.
>>
>>85410438
>>85410405
ok, you do know that the poster count isn't going up now, right?

also, anon, your adblocker prevents the ads from loading, which means your clicks don't pay out

so you can read anything you want now, like a big boy, including the original letter which was posted to pajiba by its author

this is what we call "source"
>>
>>85409240
SS was good.
>>
>>85410405
>>85410438
Hi Zach, still damage controlling I see!
>>
>>85409011
>"Suicide Squad is a mess" - WB employee
>turns out to be fucking awesome
A jaring patchwork Frankenstein's monster of a movie doesn't make it good because of a few shit jokes and music that didn't belong.
>>
>>85410511
>pageviews aren't a thing

Just pastebin it if it's such critical info for us to see.
>>
>>85409011
>gee, I wonder how that will turn out...
same as ghostbusters (2016), its gonna get good reviews because its a female lead, its gonna ignore the other problems in favor of MUH FEMINISM, and its gonna make some okay money, something average, mostly thanks to hardcore Wonderfags and feminists
>>
>>85410586
Except every guy I've talked to even the ones that hate capeshit say it looks cool
>>
>>85410511
>please click into my shitty virus infected site!!
>>
>>85410586
>hardcore Wonderfags

all 3 of them?
>>
File: AHAHAHAHA.png (182KB, 736x609px) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHA.png
182KB, 736x609px
>>85408683
AHAHAHAHA Even hardcore Marvel shill Faracai is saying this letter is full of shit.
>>
>>85409101
Agreed senpai
>>
>>85410715
No he clearly has a feminism agenda he's pushing, the movie will be shit, onto the trash it goes along with your post
>>
>>85410715
>it's ghostbusters all over again
>>
Isn't it way too early to even call it with Wonder woman? It's not like with SS squad they have 10+ whole months for editing, reshoots, etc. not on top of the period between now and this person leaving. It might not even be the same movie anymore.
>>
>>85410699
>all 3 of them?
Holy shit there's another?
>>
File: sadaffleckwallet.jpg (42KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
sadaffleckwallet.jpg
42KB, 600x450px
>MoS comes out
>it's shit
>scramble to make the next movie less shit

>BvS comes out
>it's shit
>scramble to make the next movie less shit

>SKWAD comes out
>you get the point

DC has provided exactly zero reasons for me to believe WW won't be an overedited mess of a movie.
>>
>>85410586
Ghostbusters got particularly good press because the first bad reactions (and Sony taking advantage of them, since both the cast and Feig wouldn't shut up about it) painted the movie as a sort of uphill battle for women's sake

Wonder Woman doesn't really have that going for it, i think. You can't even try claim it's the first ever woman-led cape movie since (travesties) like Catwoman, Elektra and Supergirl exist. I'm sure some will favour it just for being about a woman, but if it's bad i don't think people will rush to defend it. Not too much at least

Also, you guys exaggerate how much GB was "loved" by critics. It's average score on RT is just 0.3 points above Man of Steel's, and if you filter out the usual suspects and look up Top Critics only the tomatometer also comes pretty close to MoS'
>>
File: 1469067370649.jpg (9KB, 226x258px) Image search: [Google]
1469067370649.jpg
9KB, 226x258px
>hire a fucking trailer house to re-edit your blockbuster
WB executives deserves all the shit they get. That's just poor fucking decision making.
>>
File: 35.jpg (58KB, 352x330px) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
58KB, 352x330px
I'm not a DCfan at all so I gotta ask,
What's the appeal for this movie?
WW doesn't seem like a particularly interesting character and so far all I've seen going for it is
>LOOK! NAME RECOGNITION!
>LOOK! FIRST CAPE MOVIE WITH A FEMALE LEAD!
>Super Girl? Catwoman? Electra? Never heard of them.
I just can't see why a person would think "MAN, I can't wait for Wonder Woman!" unless they were one of her 5 or 6 diehard fans.
>>
There has never been and never will be an "Open Letter" worth reading. Anybody who pens one instantly shoots any credibility they may hold in the foot.
>>
>>85411485
WW has much more heart than any of those besides supergirl which was a long time ago. Catwoman was a thief and elektra is a dead assasin. WW is about caring and love.
>>
File: 1408745771774.jpg (48KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
1408745771774.jpg
48KB, 600x330px
>tfw WW trailer looks pretty good to you
>tfw so did the first Suicide Squad trailer
>tfw so did the first BvS trailer
>tfw so did the first MoS trailer
>tfw you're going to give WB your money and be disappointed for the fourth time because they can't POSSIBLY fuck up four times, right?
I want off Mr. Whoever is in Charge of this Bullshit's Wild Ride.
>>
>>85411109
>No he clearly has a feminism agenda he's pushing
Yet "guy that got laid off by the company he's badmouthing" clearly doesn't have one and we should all pay attention to him.
>>
>>85411618
>WW is about caring and love.
And BDSM. So much BDSM.
>>
>>85410715
Looks like DCEU finally wins.

THANK YOU BASED JENKINS.
>>
File: are-you-saying-moo-or-moo-urns.jpg (701KB, 981x867px) Image search: [Google]
are-you-saying-moo-or-moo-urns.jpg
701KB, 981x867px
>>85411485
I'm a WW pleb too, the most interesting story i've read of her was the recent Earth One, and i HIGHLY doubt the movie's gonna be anything like that. It might just be that they never showed much of Themyscira or fantastical stuff in general, but for now all the marketing is promising is Wooden Woman punching WW1 nazis, which i guess could be cool here and there, but eh. I'd like to hope the emotional/thematic conflict will be good, as in that they'll show Diana's caring and pacifist side and how she reacts to the senseless violence without letting the brute amazon overtake the character (like most writers seem to do), but the DCEU's characterizations have been mostly half-assed so far imo so, again, i don't know what to expect
>>
>>85408683
Considering the fact Gadot can't act and she's carrying a whole movie by herself isn't really reassuring either.
>>
File: 1466974420224.jpg (37KB, 600x493px) Image search: [Google]
1466974420224.jpg
37KB, 600x493px
>>85411794
>Wooden Woman punching WW1 nazis
So basically Captain America: The First Avenger 2 ft. Wonder Woman?
>>
File: 1391883406422.png (84KB, 413x451px) Image search: [Google]
1391883406422.png
84KB, 413x451px
I really, really want WW to be good.
The trailer has me optimistic but after Suicide Squad being only marginally better than BvS on the basis that it actually had some fun in it, my expectations are low.

What I'm not looking forward to is the 'you don't hate the movie, you hate women' arguments that are going to come out of it if it does end up sucking.
>>
>>85411794
>WW1
>Nazis
If they make germany the bad people i will flip my shit.
>>
File: 1455948321110.jpg (234KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1455948321110.jpg
234KB, 1000x1000px
>>85411883
>What I'm not looking forward to is the 'you don't hate the movie, you hate women' arguments that are going to come out of it if it does end up sucking.
Welcome to modern cinema

Get ready for genderswapped:
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
Ocean's Eleven
Splash (Which is about the love between a merman and a manatee)
>>
>>85411951
But anon, we came together after WW1 was over and decided that it was Germany's fault

So we bankrupted them and left them poor and desperate with absolutely no consequences whatsoever
>>
>>85411967
>Ocean's Eleven
Wasn't Julia Roberts apart of the team in those movies? Are they going to add just one guy to the group in the new reboot?
>>
File: FEELING FINE.png (232KB, 431x407px) Image search: [Google]
FEELING FINE.png
232KB, 431x407px
>>85409011
Wait, are you implying "kino" is a good thing?

Christ I can't keep up with all these new memes, I thought kino was a bad thing. What the fuck am I doing with my life?
>>
>>85409011
>"Kino"

This isn't /tv/.
>>
>>85412062
Kino is rooskie for movie, I dunno what that really means

I mostly see it ironically used as praise for a bad movie
>>
>>85408683
At this point i love the DCEU not as much for the movies themselves as the sheer spectacle of them. Get some good stories in their and they would have something really special on their hands.
>>
>>85410715
implying Faraci will not defend a female protag movie. He is one of the biggest SJWs.
>>
>>85408683
I hope that's not true. But DC can't seem to get their shit together so who knows.
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 800x800px
>alleged
>ex employee
>>
>>85411618
She's not going to be represented like this though. She's going to be a strong, independent woman that scowls at a homeless men in the street as she walks by. She's going to wonder why men can't do anything right with her island of amazon rapers. She's probably going to have an origin story that takes up half the movie. She'll finish off her final enemy by kicking him in the sack. That's the real WW.
>>
>>85414065
Shut up and stop projecting, anon. They're not gonna do any of that.
>>
>>85408683
Why do people still watch these movies? How the fuck are they still getting money for this?

I feel like I'm the only rational person here who doesn't give them money for making bad movies. I still haven't seen Man of Steel, Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad, because of the bad reviews and the fact is they are just making these movies for the money and not the fans
>>
>>85408695
This is another false flag.
Suicide Squad did well so the propaganda is ramping up.
Another Marvel skunkwork. Pay no attention to it.
If you enjoy the WB movies then don't bother with the bullshit.
>>
>>85411245
Yet your wrong. Each one of those movies turned a profit.

Stop drinking Hateraide, son.
>>
>Alleged Ex-WB Employee
>Alleged

And I'm allegedly the King of America!
>>
>>85414595
>these movies are bad
>i mean I havent seen them, but FUCK WB and DC

Based Russos, am I right bro?
>>
>>85416104
Hell yeah

hyped as fuck for Infinitive war
>>
>>85409011
>there are people in this world who genuinely believe BvS is a masterpiece and SS was anything but a mess

It's like you don't know shit about filmmaking. You must only like explosions and fight scenes.
>>
File: Acting Is Really Hard.jpg (98KB, 1131x631px) Image search: [Google]
Acting Is Really Hard.jpg
98KB, 1131x631px
>>85408683
>BvS fucks up with almost every reviewer
>literally the next day its said SS is undergoing massive reshoots and WW is literally being rewritten on set
>SS did have massive reshoots
>Gadot can't act regardless
>anons are seriously going to be shocked when it turns out to be an inevitable mess
lmao
>>
File: kmkl_175.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
kmkl_175.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>85416038
I never said they didn't turn a profit, I said they were shit movies. Lrn2read.

Big budget cape movies are almost guaranteed to make a profit unless the movie is just absolute, irredeemable garbage like Fantastic Flop.
>>
>>85409011
You people keep using the word kino like you know what you are talking about. I am pretty sure you are using it wrong.
>>
>>85416038
BvS didn't get the billion, that's pretty awful
>>
>>85417018
Never saw Bats v Supes but the one thing I almost always hear is
>Affleck and Gadot's performances are the best parts of the movie!
Is this true or is it just a best of a bad situation kinda thing?
>>
>>85416102
he said it, guys. therefore, he's allegedly king of america
>>
>>85416038
They considered MoS and BvS to be failures financially though.
>>
Like, I like the characters of Batman and Superman in the comics, but I never really cared that much if the movies were good (though I still think Batman Begins was the best Nolan Batman movie because it got the aesthetic of Gotham right).

But now Wonder Woman and The Flash are getting movies, and I really, really want them to be good, but I'm 99% sure they won't be.

It hurts that the company with the better comics has such terrible movies.
>>
I used to work for WB and the movie is turning out AWESOME
>>
>>85416947
>You must only like explosions and fight scenes.

You make it sound like its a bad thing, considering that we're talking about a genre based on big guys in spandex punching each other in 90% of the cases.
>>
>>85417836
No no anon. Cape flicks are high art! Haven't you watched TDK!?
>>
>>85417342
BvS made more than Man of Steel.

Meanwhile: Avengers 2.5: Civil War made less than Age of Ultron, which made less than Avengers 1.

DC is slowly rising, while Marvel is slowly sinking.
>>
>>85417378
Batfleck is kino but is fucked by Snyderism.
Zionist Woman is barely in it, then she randomly shows up with this funky ass theme song. That fucking song was the best thing in the movie. Literally woke me up when that fucking beat drops.
>>
File: 1467504394829.jpg (922KB, 1280x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1467504394829.jpg
922KB, 1280x1214px
>tfw DC/WB can't make a single decent movie about their A-listers(post-Nolan), while Marvel and Disney turned their C-listers into A-listers ...
Liking DC is suffering.
>>
>>85416038
If i sell shit fot 50 cence that's turning a profit
>>
>>85417272
/tv/ meme, pay no mind

in fact, that use of meme is also inaccurate, really more of a running joke
>>
>>85409987
Jupiter Ascending also happened. What the holy fuck is going on inside WB?
>>
>>85419175
A century of nepotism and passing the buck has resulted in a multi-million dollar corporation being controlled entirely by incompetent overbearing dipshits.
>>
>>85418281
If it helps, Marvel seems to be putting so much effort into its movies and so little into its comics that when they have a good comic, it seems to be more of an "infinite monkeys with typewriters" scenario than anything, while DC has quite a few decent comics going.
>>
File: amelia.jpg (82KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
amelia.jpg
82KB, 480x360px
Wonder Woman WILL flop

Like, when people say "I really liked Wonder Woman in BvS", what they're REALLY saying is that they liked a moment of levity in a grimdark shitty BvS film - they're saying they're literal idiots who clap like Americans when "Badass" rock music swells in anotherwise miserable movie

If they paid attention to the actress who plays WW, they'd realize she's BEYOND terrible. Like, worse than the porn actresses they get to play the whores on Game of Thrones
>>
File: death of WW.png (68KB, 642x572px) Image search: [Google]
death of WW.png
68KB, 642x572px
>people really believe WW has a chance to make money
>>
>>85411237
If you include Rucka
>>
>>85420029
Maybe they should make an entire marketing campaign calling everyone who doesn't want to see the movie a sexist:^)
>>
>Alleged Ex-WB Employee
Stopped reading right there
>>
>>85420029

It will be fine. Bad boys got delayed and divergent is going to be a TV movie.
>>
>>85409011
dumbshits calling "shill" have no real arguement. Batman Vs Superman had flaws, but most movies do. Its a blockbuster spectacle, and morons complain its not an oscar worthy masterpiece like as if Winter Soldier was a diamond
>>
>>85420376
It's really amusing to me how much the DCCU movies trigger motherfuckers. Marvel studios don't trigger anyone as much. Then again you tend to forget Marvel movies the second you leave the theater so it could be that
>>
>>85415918
Christ you're deluded.
>>
File: image.png (218KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
218KB, 750x1334px
WW director already commented on it
>>
File: image.png (204KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204KB, 750x1334px
>>85421167
>>
>>85421167
>>85421180
Console Warriors BTFO
>>
>>85421167
>>85421180
lol why even comment? Trying to cover up the mess
>>
>>85421167
>>85421180

How do we know this isn't some kind of damage control?

He's obviously not going to say the movie is a mess because it would make less money.
>>
>>85421167
>>85421180

CONTROL DAMAGE IN ACTION
>>
>>85417899
>DC is slowly rising, while Marvel is slowly sinking
>CW did over a billion, BvS stuck at 800m
>SS hasn't even made 200m domestic
Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>FUCK MARVEL
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: dial_now.jpg (15KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
dial_now.jpg
15KB, 600x375px
>>85415918
>Suicide Squad did well

So do Adam Sandler movies.
>>
>>85409011
Try shilling harder.
>>
>>85421530
To stop the spread of misinformation
>>85421555
>>85421625
How is this damage control. She trying to clear things up. Damage control would mean the "ex employee' is right but we havent even seen the movie. I swear /co/ has no critical thinking skills.
>>
>>85421741
That's actually not true, though.

Especially these days.
>>
>>85422412
You are one of the few good trips on /co/, but you're coming across as a shill. You have to accept that there is some form damage control if they going out of their way to desperately deny anything is wrong.
>>
>>85421167
>>85421180

This shit right here is why everyone hates DC. The outright lies, the evil business practices, and the bullshit alammming down of anyone and eveybody that dares to criticize them. They think they're better than everyone else when they're just stewing in their own shit.

Its like they made an entire comic book franchise out of Dunning Kruger effect. every one of them deserves to be dead in the fucking streets.
>>
>>85422630
I think it's unintentional damage control desu, I get the feeling she probably just wanted to clear some stuff up that a literally who "employee" said and unintentially came up as damage control

Of course a director will defend his/her movie no matter what (except for like Trank and F4)
>>
>>85422716
>the outright lies
We don't even know that yet

>everyone hates DC
you and I both know that that's wrong. Console wars Shitposting is what's destroying /co/.
>>
>>85420006
Nobody, NOBODY likes Wonder Woman. She is the character equivalent to the DCEU- bnobody likes it but they keep telling us we do to shove it down our throats.

The fact that in just a couple of years Captain Marvel has found a huge following while Wonder Woman hasnt done it since the 40s shows thst she isnt worth the paper shes printed on

Captsin Marvel is better than Wonder Woman. Iron Man is better than Batman. Captain aamerica is better than Superman. People just didn't get a chancr to see that until the movies because DC had us on cultural lockdown. Now they aren't ne ded and its time to roll over and die like thry should have in the 60s.
>>
>>85421530
>>85421555
>>85421625

well i mean it's not what you want to read so obviously something's being "covered up". After all why should we believe the director over an "alleged ex employee" with nothing to back it up with
>>
>>85421741
Adam Sandler movies haven't done good in years. Nice try though.
>>
>>85422920
>somebody says water is wet
>"w...well we cant know for sure until a scientist checks!"

DC faggots are unbelievably pathetic. Personally I have never been happier than right now, watching you bitch idiots burn your franchise to the ground.
>>
File: 1436897464731.gif (2MB, 286x210px) Image search: [Google]
1436897464731.gif
2MB, 286x210px
>>85421167
>>85421180
>Person making money off movie say's movie is good.
>>
>>85408695
given DC movies track record? i don't think so. i suspect the producers are sticking their dicks in the script and fucking it up every time so its not unlikely that the same shit will happen here
>>
>>85423035
I'm sorry i couldn't read your post over the complete and total lack of proof.
>>
DC has been dropping the ball like a motherfucker, not sure why Wonderwoman would make it any different. Inb4 its some feminist pandering bullshit that bombs completely and sexism gets blamed.
>>
>>85423059
The proof is in MoS, BvS AND SS being three of the worst movies ever, IN A ROW.

How csn you be stupid enough to touch the stove again after being burned THREE TIMES
>>
>>85423053
I mean if someone came up before Civil War came out and said they were fired and the movie was shit, don't you think that the directors would comment the same kind of thing if the article got the same traction as this
>>
File: ITT.jpg (18KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
ITT.jpg
18KB, 500x333px
That is what i love about the internet. You can literally just say some shit online with nothing to back it up and people will believe it. So long as it gels with what they want to hear. I guess that's why those shitty "Illuminati" theories get so much traction despite how fucking stupid they are.
>>
>>85422950
That's not true at all. The Ridiculous 6 was one of the most streamed movies
>>
>>85423132
Probably. But the difference is DC has lied a lot.
>>
>>85423127
Sorry if i don't just go believing what people say just because i am told so. I've never been religious
>>
>>85422630
>desperately
That would be a press conference or an article too. Its just Patty remarking on her twitter. Probably because folks asked.
>>
File: 1374623070415.jpg (67KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
1374623070415.jpg
67KB, 282x341px
>MoS is shit because the director is a pretentious douche
>BvS is an even bigger turd because the director is a pretentious douche and executive meddling fucked the movie even further
>Skwad has eye candy but it's just a fucking boring, by the numbers movie
I don't think they'll be able to pull this whole "cinematic universe" thing.
>>
>>85423127
Not him but this is obviously an opinion, all movies have been completely divided between people, you can call the other side stupid but they would say the same thing about you.

>inb4 well they're wrong
They say the same thing about you. The fact is that this movie shit is what is making /co/ completely shit
>>
>>85423127
>MoS, BvS AND SS being three of the worst movies ever

Watch more movies, son.

Those aren't even close to bottom barrel.
>>
>>85423226
BvS would be up there. The others not so much.
>>
>>85423182
Lied about what
>>
>>85423251
Lie is a bit harsh, but they've said that their movies are going to be good before and they end up being trash.
idk, maybe I'm talking out my ass.
>>
>>85422920
>why should we believe the director
I don't think a director would go around trashing their own movie before it's released.
>>
>>85423056
I imagine after how much the executive meddling in suicide squad backfired i think they will cut back on it they were panicked after BvS but they would have calmed down
>>
>>85420253
So the optimistic outlook is that it takes #1 its first two weeks before getting its legs taken out by Kingsman 2, Cars 3, Transformers 5, and finally Despicable Me 3. They should have pushed it August instead of leaving it in June.
>>
>>85423315
Why believe anything? Why have this thread if we dont have tthe movie or any info to draw our own conclusions.
>>
>>85408856
Ares confirmed not in it? Any idea who the villain is?
>>
>>85409215
It'll be like GB2016. Everyone will get pissy and never mention it again.
>>
File: josh-trank-fantastic-four-tweet.jpg (87KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
josh-trank-fantastic-four-tweet.jpg
87KB, 900x506px
>>85423315
Only the absolute madmen
>>
>>85423427
"Fuck Movies" -Josh Trank
>>
>>85423226
holy kek
>>
>>85423427
It was probably still a shit movie desu
>>
>>85409910
Or who is bitter about being canned
>>
>>85423217
Is anybody surprised? They've been FLOUNDERING in the comics for years.
>>
>>85423319
i don't know man, the justice league trailer has the same reek of a movie trying to go into too many different directions. because of that i'm still pretty sketched even given that everything i've seen from wonderwoman side has been decent so far.
>>
>>85423127
Man of steel was really bad but it could have been a lot worse.
Batman vs superman i cannot argue with you there its one of the worst films i have ever seen

But suicide squad was not that bad at all it had major structural issues especially with character introductions and had everything controversial cut but it was largly enjoyable even if they completly misunderstood the squads purpouse.

It is worth noting that it holds the honor of worst choice of song ever they had to much music in general but most of it at least fit but you dont own me was literally the worst possible choice for harleys intro.

Maybe they were trying to be ironic but it did not really work when none of the other characters had ironic music.
The cynical side of me wants to say it was to throw sjws off the trail of how much of an abusive relasionship it is.
>>
>>85423582
>but you dont own me was literally the worst possible choice for harleys intro.

are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>85423647
Its /tv/ posting. What do you think.
>>
>>85423582
The first act was a fucking editing mess, the second act was passable, if a little boring, but the third act? Holy shit, talk about how not to do a climax. It's a fucking bellyflop. Diablo going for it was the only good part about the entire last battle.
>>
>>85423582
Oh and as for touching the stove.
We had hope for squad because the reason man of steel and batman v superman were so horrible was the director (watchmen does not count because it was always going to be dificult to adapt)

Squad was a bit meh because of executive meddeling and missing the point of the squad. So with wonder women likely receiving executive meddeling as well but not as much after it backfired in squad its more like checking if the stove has cooled down yet after getting burnt once.
>>
>>85423647
>character has slavish devotion to the joker
>give her the song about not doing whatever your man says
>>
>>85408683
>movie is critically panned
"It's marvel shills and Disney buying out RT"
>movie is critically praised
"It's ghostbusters MUH FEMINISM all over again"
>>
>>85423782
Harley has moments of independence
>>
>>85411618
WW, is only about love and compassion in an informed sense.

There is no story or page that shows that.
There is no story where she decides to lay down her arms and talk to a misguided supervillian/supervillainess who's fucking shit up and might kill her.
There is no story where she uses compassion to talk things out with an enemy and end a war without bloodshed.

She's the generic as fuck tuff gay warrior woman in 99% of her apperances and her whole love and compassion thing is a farce shilled to keep normal women interested in her and handwaive the fact that she's as deep as an ants piss puddle and only half as interesting.

If you think I'm kidding, post a single solitary story released in the last 20 years that shows this love and compassion stuff.
>>
>>85423782
>Character is literally changed by her man
>song about how "you can't change me"

Does this seriously go over your head?
>>
>>85424099
>in the last 20 years
1. Hades kidnapped nu52 Wondy and tried to force her to marry him. He asked her if she loved him while the lasso of truth was around her, and she said yes. Later, someone asked her how that happened, and she said "I love everyone."
2. Grant Morrison's "The Trial of Dianna Prince" is literally about how she stands trial specifically because she saved a man who crash-landed on their island, and even took him back to his home to receive medical care that she couldn't give him, in violation of her people's rules. All of her troubles in that story come from her compassion for a man, when she'd never met a man before and spent her entire life being told they were dangerous and horrible.

Both of these are very, very recent stories.

Basically, if you've never read a Wonder Woman story "that shows this love and compassion stuff," you've probably read very few Wonder Woman stories.
>>
>>85423708
I largly agree (although i consider it a 4 act film squad intro and mission setup, fighting through the streets, fighting through the building, climax)
>1st act
Why the fuck did harley and deadshot get 2 intros i understand that its because they get the most attention later in the film and in any other film i would be ok with that but a squad movie should feel like anybody could die early (we all know what characters wont die but it should not be telegraphed by the intro)
On a similar note why was slipknot not given an intro at all its the same reason of course but its still a poor choice he should have gotten an action intro so again his early death was not telegraphed for non readers and i cant be the only one that was ligimimantly excited to see him be a badass even knowing he was a dead man walking (and they fucked up the scene to if you have not seen the comic page you could easily think boomer was auctualy going to try and run off (and least his escape looked cool)). It also made no story sense for waller not to list him like every other member of the squad
Boomers intro was fine a little short but despite what i have said about equal exposure boomer does not need a long intro maybe have one as a dvd special feature.
They really should have given diablos story in that intro instead of saving it for later (and im not a fan of the retcon from killing some random girl to killing his family (im pretty sure they changed the source of his powers to but im fine with that its not a big deal))
Should have mentioned katana here or at least not drop her in out of fucking nowhere if they did it later so they could explain the sword (waller would have no reason to mention it) (fuck i just realised its the perfect way to bring enchantress back) but they ended up randomly explaining it in 2 parts anyway so why not a 3rd

Continued in next post
>>
>>85424323
The second act was fine pretty by the numbers but enjoyable i do wish harley had been using her mallet instead of her bat but im not really sure how effective that would have been with those monsters
Croc and boomer should have gotten more action scenes but if they had let croc unleash his full potentiol there would likely be no horde left for deadshot to be a badass against.
The city probably should have been more of a warzone then they can make the squad the deniability guys again with them extracting the person who caused this mess.
I was rather disapointed they never called in any air support for some awesome building explosion scene.

The stuff inside the building was mostly pretty fine i really liked the stuff in the elevator biggest flaw is this was the perfect oportunity to show off boomer all those corners and coridors and shit but he did fuckall.

For a moment i auctualy thought the absolute madmen auctualy killed harley during the leadup i kept expecting batman to swoop in and save her. (Was it out of character for deadshot not to kill her i dont really know much about him past it was fucking stupid how little he wore his mask). Did not belive joker was dead for a second though and even if they had auctualy killed harley i would not have belived it. (I really really liked the costumes on jokers goons he felt like a clown prince of crime again)
>>
>>85424766
The final act was ok but a bit of a letdown in many ways we should have gotten a dream for each of the squad (or were crocs boomers and katanas (whos dream fucking writes itself) just so forgettable i have already forgoten about them.)
I liked the way enchantress put some special focus on el diablo when talking to them about how the magical folk would rule

I really liked enchantresses movements while she cast the spell they felt magical but im not a fan of how she fought admitidly i have not read much with her but i would have assumed shes a more magicaly blasty type.

What baffles me though was in the demands scene i may be misremembering but in the original ostrander comics (i liked the shoutout he got with the building name) dident he negotiate house arrest why did they not do that here.

Also that waller shoots everybody in the room scene was retarded i would not put it past her to do that but the scene served no purpouse past a look how immoral she acts to get the job done. If they had auctualy had the sauad used for there proper purpouse of questionable missions that would not have been nessecary.
>>
>>85417378
Affleck without question is.

But Gadot is incomprehensible 50% of the time and a horrible actor the other 50%. Honestly, I think the kudos came from the fact that she just straight up started fighting Doomsday and the theme. It masked the fact that she wasn't as dour and dull as the rest of the movie. She looked like she was enjoying the fight at parts so, you know, more emotion than the average snyderverse character.

She's gonna get exposed as fuck when her actual movie comes out and everyone realizes how awful she actually is at acting.
>>
>>85424890
I like those theories for why people liked her.
>>
>>85424228
>1. Hades kidnapped nu52 Wondy and tried to force her to marry him. He asked her if she loved him while the lasso of truth was around her, and she said yes. Later, someone asked her how that happened, and she said "I love everyone."
>2. Grant Morrison's "The Trial of Dianna Prince" is literally about how she stands trial specifically because she saved a man who crash-landed on their island, and even took him back to his home to receive medical care that she couldn't give him, in violation of her people's rules. All of her troubles in that story come from her compassion for a man, when she'd never met a man before and spent her entire life being told they were dangerous and horrible.

1.That does not count what so ever. And has fuck all to do with my point.

2.It's the same exact fucking steve trevor story over and over again.

Neither of those shows fucking anything. I mean a story that will show true love and compassion for other people. Not a cheap informed thing that fucking anyone can do about any character.
>>
>>85424890
>She looked like she was enjoying the fight
That was Gadot's improvised idea. Further proving that Snyder was planning to make her as boring as the other two.
>>
>>85424855
Oh and i forgot it has been a long time since i have read any of boomers stuff but from what i can remember of him coming back to the fight was retarded the way that he walked right out of there the instant the device was crushed perfectly encapsulated his character but him coming back threw that away.
>>
>>85425275
Wait synder wanted wonder women to not enjoy fighting.
Jesus fuck based gadot for saving us from that fate.
>>
>>85423144
That's a really low bar man.
>>
Ex-WB employee here

this movie is awesome
>>
>>85422491
>>85422950
Adam Sandler movies make a profit while still in production because of obscene product placement and nearly nonexistent budgets.
>>
>>85409088
>SKWAD
Special Kids With A Disability?
>>
File: and here we go.gif (510KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
and here we go.gif
510KB, 500x257px
Is it happening AGAIN already?

What will happen if Wonder Woman and Justice League shit the bed again?
>>
>>85426151
It'll all be Disney's fault
>>
>>85425814
Ex-Sony employee here

this movie is horrible
>>
File: What Happens Now (Post-SS).png (573KB, 752x719px) Image search: [Google]
What Happens Now (Post-SS).png
573KB, 752x719px
>>85426151
Relevant.
>>
File: 1462193853800.webm (742KB, 840x472px) Image search: [Google]
1462193853800.webm
742KB, 840x472px
>>85426207
>This will incite a wave of laughing Chris Evans images

Truly the best part, I can't wait for that day
>>
>>85423273
>Lie is a bit harsh, but they've said that their movies are going to be good before and they end up being trash.
I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'VE DONE THIS!!! WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS? THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED!! NO OTHER MOVIE STUDIO HAS EVER OR WILL EVER DO THIS TO ME!
>>
>>85425088
>true love and compassion for other people

If the examples given don't show this and are "informed" in your opinion, then give examples of stories you've read where characters did show whatever it is you define as "true love and compassion"
>>
>>85425668
Also i have a problem woth harleys fake surender scene im normaly not a huge fan of stands there conflicted about something scenes but it would have been perfect here.
>>
>>85409101

>taking obvious bait

No, you are what's wrong.
>>
>>85426331
I remember when the SS reviews hit. All the Chris Evan pics. Then the dailys came in and a whole new wave of butthurt happened. You people never learn do you?
>>
File: 1470199251605.webm (140KB, 700x376px) Image search: [Google]
1470199251605.webm
140KB, 700x376px
>>85426819
>>
File: Snyder Cycle.png (1MB, 2673x1750px) Image search: [Google]
Snyder Cycle.png
1MB, 2673x1750px
>>85426151
The same thing that happens every time.
>>
>>85426331
I hope chris evans gets AIDs
>>
>>85408683
Ex WB employee, or Disney/Marvel infiltrator?
>>
>>85409350
>dredd
>attack on arkham
>dark knight returns
>MoS (everyone will agree that is the "best" DCEU so far, even if mediocre because BvS and Skwad are shit)
so, with all this sausage party spam and SS bullshit i am pretty sure that /co and /tv is full of paid shills.
>>
>>85422630
>but you're coming across as a shill
he is a shill, i filtered this faggot because he is going rampant defending WB 24/7 in every thread.
do yourself a favor an filter tripfags.
>>
>>85416947
>It's like you don't know shit about filmmaking.
It seems neither do the editors at WB
>>
File: 1470718964913.jpg (229KB, 968x537px) Image search: [Google]
1470718964913.jpg
229KB, 968x537px
There, I fixed her.
>>
>>85410153
Didn't Joss Whedon more or less do the same thing after AoU bitching about executive meddling?
>>
>>85411759
edit this with him wiping his sweat with Disney Dollars.
>>
>>85423182

>DC has lied a lot.
No, WB lied, now fuck off before I rape you.
>>
File: 1426992853224.gif (224KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1426992853224.gif
224KB, 600x300px
>>85423273
>>85426396

You'd make a shit director who'd never get hired to do another film again if you fouled up promoting your movie on some interview on Fallon.

>"So what you can tell me about Capeshit Forever: Asses of Fire? Everyone's excited & looking forward to it."
>"Well, it's eh."
>>
>>85423182
>DC has lied a lot
you mean all those times marvel convinced /co/ "this movie will be different" and turns out to be the same formulaic shit?
>>
File: 1285747592232.jpg (38KB, 214x216px) Image search: [Google]
1285747592232.jpg
38KB, 214x216px
>>85409227
>mfw
>>
>>85423985
Anon, it's going to be a giant mess of both of those things.

See >>85411759
>>
Always the best source for true information, a bitter retard who got fired and wants to get back at the people who fired them. Why would they lie???
>>
>>85423582
Here's something I don't feel like people are talking about when Suicide Squad comes up. The cuts are just really bad. Remember that scene where enchantress shows them all what they want in their minds? An the way that was edited? It was honestly just really bad. Three fade ins and fade outs with three separate characters. Did we need to see that shit? NO! Goddamn, just give us one, creative cut into the fantasy, and then show us how the other characters are reacting in real time to their own fantasy. It would've been less intrusive and we'll still get the basic jist of it.
>>
>>85431039

There's something wrong with Gadot nose in this pics
>>
>>85410715
Devin WHO?
>>
File: 1326474330504.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1326474330504.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>85411759
this is a interesting predicament. film """"""critics"""""" will now have to choose if they want to support a capeflick that isn't marvel lest they be labeled as misogynist for criticizing the first female lead in a capeflick in ages.

You think the last 2 films were a mess with their controversy, WW will top all of that. Tho there is a possibility that it won't happen because there is no controversy to go on regarding casting like Cis-Busters.
>>
>>85409011
BvS ultimate edition is fantastic but dude Squad was a 5/10 at best
>>
>>85412007
>we bankrupted them and left them poor and desperate with absolutely no consequences
I seem to recall a consequence.
>>
>>85409011
>capekino
Capeshit will never be any kind of kino. Superhero movies are the most boring and unoriginal genre
t. /tv/
>>
>>85417378
Affleck definitely has the potential to be a good batman, hopefully he won't be murderman in the next movie.

I'm very skeptical as to whether or not Gadot can carry a solo movie. At times in BvS you'd think she's legitimately unable to speak english. As the other anon said, I'm fairly sure the main reason why she stood out in BvS was because she didn't have a lot of lines and she smiled during one of the action scenes. Goes to show how miserable the movies is.
>>
>>85408683
Funny how people are always willing to fully believe any "anonymous source" that 100% reinforces their preconceived notions.
>>
>>85410715
I remember when he said JL was looking good and that SS was good just because he liked 4 actors even though he thought the movie itself was garbage
>>
>>85409011
BvS was fine
SS looks like shit. As does WW.
>>
>>85423273
I loved BvS man, and SS was almost exactly what it marketed itself as. Fun, light movie with some dark overtones.
>>
>>85409194
That would actually be interesting
>>
File: 1434475869032.png (265KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
1434475869032.png
265KB, 334x393px
>>85408683

The shills are real, This bullshit story is posted everyday. Im really starting to believe the DC/WB hate conspiracy theories
>>
bullshill click bait
>>
>>85420029
STOP MAKING CARS SEQUELS
>>
>>85441156
SS has them triggered hard
>>
>>85442094
Straight Shota?
>>
>>85442142
>TFW no decent draw fag will ever make a Harley rapes Robin comic
>>
>>85442277
They teased us with Billy Batson already.
Thread posts: 241
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.