[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is I owlman better than Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Earth-3_Owlman_New_52.jpg (146KB, 452x742px) Image search: [Google]
Earth-3_Owlman_New_52.jpg
146KB, 452x742px
Why is I owlman better than Batman
>>
>>85406941
Why didnt the Crime Syndicate get solo books?
>>
>>85407058
Because DC has a bunch of idiots in charge
>>
>>85407058
Dc don't like to please its fans
>>
>>85406941
Because you don't get to read about him as much, allowing you to imagine all the great stories that could be done with him, while Batman has a dozen new stories come out ever month.
>>
is owlman in charge of court of owls?
>>
>>85407058
I was hoping Superwoman would be one (it's still neat though)
>>
File: Owlman painting.jpg (466KB, 850x1593px) Image search: [Google]
Owlman painting.jpg
466KB, 850x1593px
>>85407091
>>85407095
>>85407131
Ever since Crisis of Two Earths Ive wanted an ongoing of Owlman ruling Gotham and its criminal underworld. Mostly just to see hero doppelganger villains try and change things but fail. I suppose you could have a weird alt earth Court of Bats too. Same could be said about any of the CS. See the adventures of Ultraman and his Kryptonite addiction!
>>
>>85406941
It doesn't matter.
>>
File: batdad.jpg (1MB, 1500x2232px) Image search: [Google]
batdad.jpg
1MB, 1500x2232px
Why is Thomas Wayne as Batman so damn awesome?
Like he's had it twice and been pretty damn great both times.
>>
File: Heroic_crossdressing_batman.jpg (345KB, 958x1516px) Image search: [Google]
Heroic_crossdressing_batman.jpg
345KB, 958x1516px
>>85408010
Because Thomas Wayne showcases a lot of the more extreme psychotic episodes, that Batman had during his original appearance.
>>
>>85406941

Man, it's really too bad what happened to him. His death means that there'll never be an ongoing with him of any sort. I really wish he could've showcased more of his badassness.

I can only hope that DC will just make their own Owlman show at this point. They can't make a true Batman show due to the embargo, so the next best thing would be alright.
>>
File: ydem.jpg (92KB, 625x700px) Image search: [Google]
ydem.jpg
92KB, 625x700px
He has the balls to actually fuck Tim Drake.
>>
>>85409333
He raped tim drake?
>>
>>85409229
>His death means that there'll never be an ongoing with him of any sort.

Yes, death. That insurmountable barrier in comic books.
>>
>>85406941
Cause he is the epitomy of nihlism. I wanted to ask /co/ a while ago. Are there any nihlistic heroes? Ones that feel there is no reason to do what they do but they do it anyways. And they actually question this?
>>
>>85406941
Is this a new meme?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.