[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: sad.png (162KB, 379x337px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
162KB, 379x337px
is this right?
>>
>>85405485
No. See the current anti-christ tier pope.
>>
>anything written by a demonstrable lunatic
>right
>>
>>85405563
>catholics
>>
File: nietzsche.jpg (126KB, 384x480px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche.jpg
126KB, 384x480px
No.
>>
>>85405485
>WORDS WORDS WORDS
>>
>>85405646
Look at this faggot.
>>
>>85405485

Yes.
>>
>>85405485
I hate this comic but I can't stop reading it even if half the time I don't know what's going on
>>
>>85405485
> lawful stupid

I disagree, but in mechanical terms it's all right so long as the pally believes it.
>>
>>85405485
I disagree that the alternative he outlines is the sole idea of "evil". Some people don't work toward any goal that they honestly believe will benefit others, and while they justify their actions in some way or another, it usually goes along the lines of "That's the way the world is, altruism's a crapshoot, and the only way to get by in the world is by looking out for yourself" "Evil" is best understood, and more internally consistent, as harming others for selfish reasons. I suppose you could say that someone too quick to condemn or punish is "selfish" because they are not taking the time to consider the possibility that their actions are unjust, and simply doing what they believe is right because that's easier, but that seems like a small, petty sort of "selfishness" that casts a shadow on acts that are more broadly intended to help others.
>>
>>85405485
umm no. I think 'how quickly and carefully you make a decision' is independent of good and evil and has more to do with your analytical thinking processes.
I always take care to make sure what i'm doing actually DOES help people, instead of just LOOKING helpful. 'the thought that counts' is ironically used by thoughtless people to justify their quick, easy, no-thought-needed 'kindness'
better not to waste effort, to put your kindness in where it will be the most useful. To find out what someone wants as a gift first, and if you can't figure it out, to give cash. but not just to throw money at problems at which throwing money won't be the solution.
and i'm just as careful when i judge and condemn. Just as the good book says, whatever you judge, you'll get judged the same. A lot of people use that as an excuse not to ever get called on their shit, because they don't call anyone else on theirs. Okay, nice job, you're not a hypocrite, but you are a shitbag. take the damn plank out of your own eye before you take the speck out of your neighbor's eye. don't just leave both eyes with shit in them. to 'judge' is just to discriminate, like judging the difference between a pie and a cake. condemnation is the one you have to be careful with. you always hear 'i don't condemn' but.. sometimes you have to. you just have to make sure there's genuine authority behind you, not just a one-man execution squad.

morality's not that hard, people. just use your goddamn brain. if you can't, if you're a fucking sheep, then pick the right fucking shepherd.
>>
>>85405485
ThuntRantingAgainstSJW.jpeg
I don't have problems with his/Ears' views, though
>>
>>85406026
You hit it just right m8. selfishness is the only evil.
You take any ol' traditional concept of a sin or a vice, and it always boils down the same: it becomes a sin when you stop caring about other people and only yourself.
lust? get fucking aroused. get a huge goddamn boner. look upon that woman and WANT her. you cross into sin when you want her and don't give a fuck whether she wants you back
adultery? by all means wish you had a gf as hot as your pal. don't want-her-to-leave-him-for-you
gluttony? fucking eat the last donut. but ask first if anyone else wants it. no? yours.
>>
>>85405563
>he preaches love, tolerance, and assimilation instead of vigilante xenophobia
>ANTI-CHRIST! ANTI-CHRIST!

I thought we got rid of this "all members of a religion are evil because a large amount of them are violent" bullshit with the Troubles.
>>
>>85406894
assimilation is a gateway to evil. it's been the #1 commandment given to god's people.
if you can't get along without assimilating that's sad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.