[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Flash will visit Gorilla City in Season 3.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: Grodd.jpg (136KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Grodd.jpg
136KB, 970x545px
http://collider.com/the-flash-season-3-gorilla-grodd-villains/

>“Yes, we’re going to be doing a two-part episode that takes place in Gorilla City.”
>>
Detroit?
>>
>>85405192
Kek
>>
>>85404857
Thank Grodd
>>
>>85405192
Spbp
>>
And the new villain Speedster is Savitar
How exciting
>>
dicks out for grodd
>>
TIME FOR AN ACTION-PACKED TRIP TO DETROIT!
>>
>>85405299
That looks nothing like savitar. A shame really.
>>
>>85405299
Isn't he the secondary villain to Dr. Alchemy this season? Like Cold to Thawne in s1?
>>
>>85405639
Kinda, Alchemy seems like the main baddy, but it is hard to make a speedster a secondary enemy.
>>
>>85405684
>it is hard to make a speedster a secondary enemy
Trajectory
>>
I wonder what is going to be the budget
>>
>>85405306
I fucking swear if Cisco makes some Harambe meme quip I'm going to flip.
>>
>>85408744
I'll be honest, that may actually make me pick the show up again.
>>
>>85408759
Cisco quipping? Or >>85408744 flipping?
>>
>>85408789
The harambe quip.
>>
>>85404857
I'm not hyped, Gorilla city implies that every episode that isnt the crossovers will be pure relationship drama.

I hate when they are to ambitious for one episode and the rest of the episodes had to pay for the budget problems
>>
>>85404857
>Overwatch
>Kong movie
>Gorilla City
This is why the harambe meme will never die.
>>
>>85404857
Chicago ?
>>
>>85408869
I was thinking Baltimore.
>>
>>85408744
>>85408801
>#Dicks Out for Harambe
>>
>>85408964
I have no idea what you are talking about and I am glad. Deleting all my social media 4 years ago was the best move I ever made.
>>
>>85408994
>says the man on /co/
I dunno man
>>
>>85408994
I wish I could delete my Facebook. I hadn't had one since 2013. My family and friends demanded that I get an account again as I moved from the midwest to east coast over the summer.

The #DicksOut4Harambe hashtag started as a Twitter joke and evolved into a viral thing.
>>
How long is Flashpoint? The entire season or just half the season.
>>
>>85408964
>>85408994
>>85409103
I have a facebook, primarily for this stupid fucking marvel avengers game on there, and I've never even heard of whatever it is you're talking about.
>>
>>85409118
Probably a few episodes, they said (which should be obvious anyway) that a lot of it will bleed over to the rest of the season. So a few new things you think are going to be wiped away will end up being permanent changes.
>>
>>85409303
I only heard about it recently from a neighbor who lives on Twitter.

Are hash tags popular anywhere else?
>>
>>85409369
Just twitter and facebook as far as I know. The only hashtag shit I see is bullshit having to do with the olympics.
>>
*voice of Grodd in the Justice League animated series*

>I would like to dedicate this plan of mine to a fallen kinsman: Harambe, who has been locked up in the Cincinnati Zoo and gunned down by humans."
>>
>half the two parter Barry hides in Gorilla City's coffee shop
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.