[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the entire Bat Family have kryptonite with them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: uhi5hSU.jpg (688KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
uhi5hSU.jpg
688KB, 2560x1440px
Does the entire Bat Family have kryptonite with them?
>>
>>85404562
Neither babs or kane are part of the Batfamily.

Also, aside from Tim and Bruce neither of them carry K, and Bruce usually doesnt carry K in Gotham.
>>
If we could AU babs carries a k ring in elseworlds finest.
>>
>>85404562
why would they go around carrying that its not like superman is known to go crazy and start killing robins the only person i really see carrying k-green is batman and even then he might just call in a supply drop but no the batfamily does not see superman ass a constant threat
>>
>>85404609
Babs was, but not so much anymore. Kane is now thanks to 'tec
>>
jesus christ this dude sucks tynions dick. is the praise warranted?

http://batman-news.com/2016/08/10/detective-comics-938-review/
>>
>>85406521
>Babs was
I don't know, outside cartoons she never felt really part of the family, same for steph and Huntress
>>
>>85406562
that reviewer is the most "muh batman" guy out there. the rest of the batman news people are pretty cool though
>>
>>85404562
>No Cass
Fuck off. She's more Batfamily member than Kate will ever be.
>>
>>85407833
You do realize those are Batcharacters from start of New 52?
>>
>>85406562
>Detective Comics 938
>9.5/10
This the reason why I don't take comic reviewers seriously.
>>
>>85408037
Yes, those are bat characters, but we are talking about the Batfamily, and the only batgirl in the batfamily was Cass
>>
Since when was Tim in the New52?
>>
>>85408173
Not in New 52. ;^)
>>
>>85408171
He says he would give it a ten because "all the characters are written so right" lol
>>
>>85404562
Ace doesn't... then again how would a dog carry kryptonite around all the time?
>>
>>85406562
I think he's giving it too much praise, but 'Tec has been genuinely really good under Tynion. Easily better than anything we got out of New 52 'Tec. Plus it has the added bonus of giving purpose to a lot of characters that no one really knew what to do with.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.