[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He could have saved Marvel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (62KB, 561x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 561x640px
He could have saved Marvel
>>
>>85404161
What will it take for DC to get him?
>>
>>85404161
He pretty much put the nails in the coffin since ANAD followed SW.

>>85404182
LOSH. Still I would take the DnA version over him.
>>
He can't even save his own titles at image
>>
>>85404161
Bendis saved Marvel

Hickman is just simply too subversive
>>
From what I understand he's sick of writing books where he doesn't own the characters and has to follow a corporate hierarchy. Would rather be recognized as the guy who does hickman comics rather than the fantastic four or avengers guy
>>
>>85404260
lol

>>85404355
shouldn't have creeped on people at the studio either
>>
>>85404468
>shouldn't have creeped on people at the studio either
what happened anon?
>>
>>85404264
>saved
That's like saying Lucifer saved his comrades by giving them pitchforks and moving their home to a pit of eternal lava
>>
>>85404240
DnA have split now.
>>
what did you guys think of black monday murders? I loved it
>>
>>85404264
Is avoiding actual resolution subversive?

Ignoring Reed's character sure isn't.
>>
>>85406884
I didn't like the art
>>
>>85406869
I know. I am talking about their run on Legion.
>>
>>85404161
No, he could not, but then again that is attempting to save a pile of burning tires.

Cool run, too bad the ending was lackluster, and none of it mattered.
>>
>>85406907
I can kind of agree I guess. It fits the noir-horror tone of the book but Coker's figures feel almost like way too smooth, like a good chunk of the art looks like it was done digitally and its kinda offputting because it doesn't exactly look natural
>>
File: hackman gets told.jpg (200KB, 547x868px) Image search: [Google]
hackman gets told.jpg
200KB, 547x868px
>the ultimate Doomwanker saving anything
>>
>>85404240
>LOSH
Or L.E.G.I.O.N., if he wants to fuck around with all of their toys.
>>
>>85406052
sounds like he creeped on people at the studio anon
>>
>>85404355
This, he said the reason you don't see many original characters at Marvel and DC anymore is that creators aren't stupid enough to do that.

There are some guys like Johns, Slott, and others who are capeshit lifers but most aren't like that.
>>
>>85408730
It's just modern writers though. Modern writers aren't just good enough to do a good corporate comic as well as a successful indie.
>>
>>85406975
it looked like a slightly better kundranski with some ben day dots
>>
will horizon be like the nightly news
I really liked that, hickman going full hickman
>>
>>85404161
I liked his Fantastic Four run but I didn't think he liked the Avengers at all. He wrote it like someone who didn't think the team had any history or mythology of its own.

This was a conscious choice he made (he said his FF was nostalgic and he wanted his Avengers to be anti-nostalgic). But it didn't work for me.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.