[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys. They just quickly pulled two days off of his appearance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: FrankMiller-sincity-ft.jpg (27KB, 660x330px) Image search: [Google]
FrankMiller-sincity-ft.jpg
27KB, 660x330px
Guys. They just quickly pulled two days off of his appearance at Boston Comic Con. I'm scared, lads.
>>
>59 years old

He'll be fine!
>>
DC is publishing a book called All-star Batman and he has nothing to do with it, he's probably gone to take Snyder's head.
>>
>>85403460
Frank IS A FREE ELF
>>
>>85403460
He kinda lools like the love-child of Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart.
>>
>>85403460
He is becoming a batman villain himself
>>
>>85403683
he's easily the right age too
>>
>>85403460
>ASBAR will never be finished
Will Miller's death force Lee to draw the rest of it?
>>
>>85403460
He's just taking some time off to tip his fedora, nothing to worry about
>>
>>
>>85403520
59? Did the Vulture visit him or something?
>>
So were the rumors about him having cancer true?

There had to have been something wrong with him. You don't go from looking perfectly normal for your age to aging prematurely that severely in the span of a couple years unless something is wrong.
>>
STTTTTAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!
>>
>>85404244
all his hair fell out, but has since grown back, which is most commonly the result of chemotherapy - to treat cancer

so yeah, but what he had and what his life expectancy is after we don't know, because we don't know what type of cancer, only that chemo was likely the cause of his baldness

the ageing is normal - he's lost a lot of weight from ill health (muscle and fat tend to decline due to lack of exercise/eating) and losing his hair accentuated it, but he basically looked as good as you could expect after a lifetime of drinking and smoking and drugs
>>
>>85403460
So what? Who wants to see Robert Englund anyway, in makeup or not.
>>
Damn. Not going this year. Even if I went, I dunno if I could have gotten an autograph. I got a 300 print I just put in storage since I am moving.
>>
It should be noted that DK3 #6 and #7 were just recently delayed by two months each (after already being delayed by 2-3 months......).
>>
>>85404565
** sauce (from BC): http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/08/11/late-changing-comics-schedules-civil-war-ii-dark-knight-iii-and-more/
>>
>>85403683
I always thought he looks like creepy graveyard keeper that warns people to stay away and beware Stand the Man.
>>
>>85403460
is that the guy from saw
>>
>>85404067

Calling Stan Lee a vulture is ride anon
>>
>>85405902
That's pretty rude tbqh
>>
>>85405902
>>85407917
which one of you is the dweebs

>>85405227
friendly krieger?
>>
>>85403460
He's probably just trying to draw those DK3 backups quicker.
>>
>>85403460
One, two, Freddy is coming for you...
>>
>>85404583
Damn
>>
>>85403520
go away /mu/
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.