[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/, aren't you tired of being fat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: DruidFit.jpg (418KB, 1280x1973px) Image search: [Google]
DruidFit.jpg
418KB, 1280x1973px
/co/, aren't you tired of being fat?
>>
>>85401223
I an't taking no life lesson from a man with robot arms
>>
File: Jonathan_Garrett.jpg (107KB, 592x1171px) Image search: [Google]
Jonathan_Garrett.jpg
107KB, 592x1171px
>>85401260
>Arms
And he used to be pretty fit until Elektra blew him up.
>>
>exercise every single day

The writer never exercised.
>>
>>85401223
What is this from?
>>
>>85401487
Secret Warriors.
>>
>>85401487
Secret Warriors by Jonathan Hickman
>>
> being fat
Opposite problem. I'm rail thin, having kept most of my high metabolism even into my thirties. Even doubling my calorie intake doesn't stop me from losing weight from cardio exercise, and dropping twenty pounds in a month ain't exactly healthy.
>>
>>85401223
If I was tired of being fat, I'd quit being fat

Fuck outta here
>>
File: 1470151755098.jpg (518KB, 1465x993px) Image search: [Google]
1470151755098.jpg
518KB, 1465x993px
>>85401730
>Cardio
I mean it's got it's merits, but you don't do cardio to escape skinny mode, you should lift weights.

I'm fat as fuck but I've lost 15 pounds since May with weight lifting, and I literally haven't changed my diet from junk food and soda and all kinds of fat crap. I'd see better results just straight up dieting, but I'd rather work than give up what I like to eat. So I suggest weight lifting for you, anon.
>>
>>85401223
You don't lose weight in the gym. You lose weight in the kitchen and by walking or jogging fucking everywhere. You use the gym to get big.
>>
>>85401853
You mean show off? You can get big anywhere.
>>
I like being fat.
I get off on it.
>>
Less than half of being fit is about exercise.
The biggest part about being healthy is having a good diet. Governments and corporations regularly fuck up public perception about what a healthy diet is but it really is just eating things thst seem healthy, and not eating junk food thst would send your great great great great grandpa ppm into catatonic shock for the sheer amount of sugar and outright unknown materials in it.

Stop drinking soda.
>>
>>85401223
Not enough to exercise. Never. I'd rather die young than deliberately feel like I'm on the edge of death every day.
And since I consume less than 1200 calories per day but still can't lose weight, I guess I just have to get used to it.
>>
>>85401223
Yes, I'm working on it.
>>
File: 36.jpg (119KB, 1044x892px) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
119KB, 1044x892px
>>85401356

>listening to a robot man about becoming fit
>>
>>85401880
>>85401880
You need weights to get big, bro. Even if you owned your own weights guess where you lift them?

THE HOME GYM.
>>
>>85402030
>I'd rather die young than deliberately feel like I'm on the edge of death every day.
Were you assaulted on a treadmill or something?
>>
>>85401730
>want to gain weight
>does cardio
You retarded?
>>
>>85401223
I am not fat.
>>
>>85402016
Salt is the real fucking thing. I need to lower my blood pressure but even a bowl of cheerios and skim milk is like 400 mg of sodium.

Why is everything so damn salty?
>>
>>85401223
I lost 20 kilos in the last year and now I weigh what I must weigh, gimme a break.
>>
>>85402301
To be fair, body weight exercises alone can carry you into the "Fitter than the vast majority of the country" category. It just takes longer and feels worse.
>>
>this thread
Why is it that regarding fitness and bodybuilding, no one seems capable of agreeing on anything with one another? I think that's one of the biggest obstacles that prevent people from getting into working out in the first place: the sheer amount of self-contrafictory information everywhere

>>85402480
Just make your own popcorn, then
>>
>Fucking robotic power arms
>Telling other people how they should be fit like him

Eat my ass
>>
>>85402325
No, the lack of oxygen to my brain from the cardio itself was extremely painful. For me.
>>
>>85402567
"Exercise" is very subjective.

Tell /fit/ your routine is running on a treadmill for one hour every day and they'll laugh at you.
>>
>>85402581
Like 90% of this thread is complementary information and the rest is bickering over the *best* way to do things, mate.
>>
>>85402567
Of course, but the topic was "getting big."

Calisthenics and other assorted body weight exercises get you ottermode, not "big."

>>85402630
Did you just banepost an excuse?
>>
>>85402684
This thread, but almost every fitness site is filled with the same kinds and amounts of confusing arguments with no conclusion. It's fun the first times, but later on you can't help wondering if anybody actually knows anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 732x799px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 732x799px
Let's say one was feeling particularly inspired by One Punch Man but one knew just enough that you need to vary your workout, and not to do it every single day. What other exercises would fit into such a training regimen?
>>
>>85401223

I gained twenty pounds in the last year and finally commited to a diet and exercise routine to try and lose it this week.
>>
>>85402801

Swimming is fantastic exercise and works a lot of muscle groups that you don't get to without weight training machines.
>>
>>85402770
>It's fun the first times, but later on you can't help wondering if anybody actually knows anything.
Just like most things in life...
>>
>>85402852
but comes with the problem of having a reliable place to swim as an exercise without other people getting in your way and you have to be able to swim confidently enough.
>>
>>85403020

Yeah I grew up swimming competitively through high school, and was lucky enough to have several non-shit pools available. I'd check around, see if there's a YMCA in your area, they usually have good sized pools with lanes open.
>>
>>85401730
Went from 110 pounds to 125 in a couple months. I changed my diet and do a bit of exercise at home.
That's 6 kg more.
>>
>>85402581
I don't even eat popcorn (shitty teeth)
It's meats that does it. I can't have sandwiches because deli meat is too high in salt. What kind of bullshit is that?
>>
>>85402801

Fuck it, I got started.

20 Push-ups
25 Sit-ups
20 Squats
10 minute jog.

It's not Saitama, but it's a start. I don't care if I never even reach C-Class, I will no longer be fat!
>>
>>85401791
I'm afraid of doing weights without a trainer because I've seen so many people who look ridiculous with some muscles being oversized and others being under worked. I prefer body weight related exercises because you get toned rather than big.
>>
File: IF.png (2MB, 674x1424px) Image search: [Google]
IF.png
2MB, 674x1424px
I run 20-25 miles a week and lift 3-4 times a week using the amazing superpowers known as caffeine and weed.
Life is good.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.