[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 villains >6 writers Its like they learn nothing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: Spidey.jpg (57KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
Spidey.jpg
57KB, 940x529px
>3 villains
>6 writers

Its like they learn nothing.
>>
"Captain America: The Winter Soldier" had five villains and turned out fine.
>>
>muh diversity

I had hopes for this movie but.....yeah, it has like two white people in it. Pass.
>>
>>85389043
>I like to suck huge cocks until the cum dribbles over my chin.

Dude this isn't the thread to out yourself like that.
>>
You're all fucking morons. I don't know why I keep coming to this fucking site
>>
>>85389151
Eh I have hopes for this movie, the multiple writers isn't a problem I just don't like flash
>>
>>85387767
>five villains
Winter Soldier was the antagonist, not the villain. Robert Redford was the "villain" who was just another rich white business man. From what part of your ass did you pull 3 other villains?
>>
>>85389331
Watch Dope. Tony is a damn good actor
>>
>>85389437
Shit I've seen parts of it with my brother but I didn't watch the whole thing because he started before I started watching it so I'm just gonna watch by myself at some point
>>
>>85387652
>it will end up just as much of a clusterfuck as ASM2
>it will be praised to fuck for being part of the MCU

Thanks Feige
>>
>>85389396
Batroc
Zola
Crossbones
>>
>>85387652
The number of villains doesn't mean much if we don't know how much of a role each plays. Batman Begins had Falcone, Scarecrow and Ra's, but it never felt bloated with villains.

As for number of writers, that's also a bit meaningless, since someone can get credit as a writer for doing a "rewrite" that consists of cleaning up dialogue.
>>
Shocker could be a cameo...
>>
>>85387652
>le 3 villains=bad movie meme
That's not what causes a bad movie. It's mainly because of the lack of direction or misunderstanding by the writers. The writers can make or break the movie. So if the writers know what they're doing, they can make a good film with how many villains they want
>>
>>85389670
Batroc and Crossbones were like one-scene special bosses. Zola was at least part of the plot and he didn't have any fight scenes.
>>
>>85390177
>tfw Superior Foes live action never.
>>
>>85389396
>I don't watch the movies, I just shitpost about them
>>
>>85390358
I'm sure shocker will be too
>>
>>85390358
How do you know some of the Spider-Man villains won't be as well?
>>
>>85387652
The Dark Knight had three villians
>>
>>85390358

> Tinkerer will be a plot device for Vulture to get tech
> Shocker will be a minor henchman
>>
>>85390634
If they were in, chances are they'll be as relevant as Rhino in ASM2, or worst case scenario, a cameo flashback that lasts for three seconds.
>>
>>85390639
Scarecrow was relegated into a henchmen. Two-Face was a major good guy-turned-antagonist so technically it was just Joker for the whole movie while he tries to turn Dent into something..
>>
>>85390890
So what makes you think it won't be the same for Spider-Man
>>
>>85390973
Three villains but a seeming focus on high school. Well, it's too early to tell eitherway but Marvel has had a couple of underused villains like in GOTG or Thor 2. Not hard to be be skeptic.
>>
Yeah but I mean, it's Tinkerer and Shocker. It's not like Spider-man 3 where each villain could've carried a movie on their own
>>
>>85389670
>Batroc
Just a goon Cap beat in 5 minutes.
>Zola
Glorified cameo. What a fucking squandered character. So much potential.
>Crossbones
Wasn't even Crossbones til Civil War. And even then he wasn't a villain. Just another goon. Motherfucker was never even referred to as "Crossbones" by name.

>>85390522
Eat my asshole. Just eat all of it.
>>
>>85391211
what makes you think it won't be the same for Spider-Man?
>>
>>85389043
He goes to school in ungentrified QUEENS in 2016. New York has a lot of fucking brown people you fucking autist
>>
>>85391478
It feels weird when somebody reposts your post. I kinda like it
>>
>>85387652
Guesses?

I honestly can't think of what direction their going with this. Green Goblin is probably a shoe-in, but I can't see them doing any others that have been in the last 5 films.
>>
>>85387652
where are the writers from? are they Sony or Marvel or a combination of both? I'm sure sony is still trying to work in their own sinister six and venom movie down the line.

Will Sony's meddling kill Tom Holland in future MCU endeavors
>>
>>85389043
Jesus Christ, you ignorant fuckwit.
It is QUEENS. Stop commenting about the world outside of your incestous trailerpark.
>>
>>85394634
>Stop commenting about the world outside of your incestous trailerpark
Whoa bro, stop being so ignorant
>>
>>85394634
I thought the other boards were joking when they said /co/ was tumblr. I now know better if you fucks are this willing to accept such a brown wash in a film.
>>
>>85396570
Did you seriously expect a movie about high schoolers in New York to be a bunch of pasty white kids?
>>
>>85396641
Going by the other Spider-Man films and the comics for the past 50 years? yeah I did.
>>
I still have no idea at the kind of person who looks at a movie, sees too many brown people or women and actually goes "I refuse to watch this because of the cast."

How does someone give that much a shit about the cast makeup? Who gives that much of a shit about something so fucking inconsequential to the quality of the filmmaking, acting or writing?
>>
>>85389043
Movie is set in Queens. The high school should be diverse. Nothing wrong with it.
>>
To be hontest I'm happy Shocker's in the movie. WHen we finally get Venom again this will happen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMk-HPBF6Mw
>>
>>85394634
What's the point of your pic?
You do realize it says "Stephanie, will you marry me"?
>>
>>85396732
/pol/
>>
>>85387652
How do you know there will be 3 villains? Source?
>>
>pajeet zflash Thompson

Biggest offense so far.
>>
>>85396570
>the other boards are talking about you behind your back how does that make you feel

Isn't it past your bedtime? You gotta rest up anon. You're starting your first day of fifth grade tomorrow.
>>
>>85396843
Someones a little touchy, hit too close to home tumblrite?
>>
>>85389043
> giving up and walking away

Good gooood
>>
File: 14c (2).jpg (17KB, 207x253px) Image search: [Google]
14c (2).jpg
17KB, 207x253px
>>85396795
>>
>>85387652
Well if it flops they can just blame Sony.
>>
>>85396795
>pajeet
>not even being able to tell the difference between a Guatamalan and Indian
>>
Actually there's 4 villains in Spider-man Homecoming at least, since there's 4 actors that have mentioned they are playing one of the villains.

Michael Keaton (Vulture)
Bokeem Woodbine
Logan Marshall-Green
Michael Chernus (Tinkerer)

Shocker is probably either Bokeem or Logan, but that still leaves another villain to be revealed.
>>
>>85387652
>6 writers

in 3 partnerships, which are pretty much the new normal because that's how their agencies and management companies like to roll now

so in fact it has fewer payments to make than eg Spider-Man 2, which credited four writers separately
>>
>>85391211
>Glorified cameo.

he literally sets up the second half of the movie and comes closest of any villain to killing Cap
>>
What's wrong with just having 1 villain?
>>
>>85389043
I don't hate the casting because of the of the whole forced diversity thing, it's New York in the year 2017 I can see it.

I hate it because they got a manlet poo in the loo to play flash, who's supposed to be a huge buff jack football player douchebag type (even if deep down he's a cool guy and eventually befriends Puny Parker). Someone physically imposing that towers over Peter, so him picking on him makes sense.

If you're going to racebend him, at least make him into a giga nigga or something that can at least be consistent with these defining character traits.
>>
>>85389043
Why do you post this lie in every thread?
>replies
oh
>>
>>85402478
They're clearly going for the modern bully character.
>>
File: 1465389696085.jpg (12KB, 235x212px) Image search: [Google]
1465389696085.jpg
12KB, 235x212px
>>85402631

So he's going to be hurting Peter's feelings by leaving mean comments on his Instagram photos?
>>
>>85402669
He could just be some inscure kid that picks on Pete
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.