[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What good web comics are there that follow the format of MSPA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: what pumpkin.png (10KB, 781x729px) Image search: [Google]
what pumpkin.png
10KB, 781x729px
What good web comics are there that follow the format of MSPA? Hard mode: they consistently take command suggestions from the audience.

>inb4 space gender
No.

P.S.: Homestuck is great and all but this is not a Homestuck thread. There is one at >>85244287 already.
>>
Ruby Quest
>>
>>85277876
>Space Gender
Whatever that is, it's sure to be more interesting than your reasons for hating it.
>>
>>85280639
It's >>85078685.
>>
>>85279026
That looks interesting. You wonder why you didn't find it earlier.
>>
You could always browse /qst/, it's basically an entire board in that format.
>>
>>85281485
Are there any /qst/ quests, ongoing or finished, with Jailbreak- or Problem Sleuth-level art?
>>
File: wowitsthefutureandsheeeit.gif (143KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
wowitsthefutureandsheeeit.gif
143KB, 400x400px
>>85281555
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?searchall=Magic+duel+quest is pretty good
I was gonna do an animated one, but then I got bored and quit because everyone just told me to kill things and fuck the corpses.
>>
I really liked Ruby Quest. I think it's my favorite play by post game. It feels the most reader driven while still managing to have its story. The readers not only managed to save a character that was meant to be killed by a trap, they later used that trap as a weapon to help them escape.

I also liked Nan Quest and the ongoing Dive Quest from him, but they are much more weaver's own story than Ruby Quest was. Still good stories, but a less reader driven.

I don't know many others. Kill 6billion demons was one apparently, but its art is too detailed for me to really believe it. There's prequel adventure and bogleech's Awful Hospital, I guess, but I don't like either of them. tgchan is an entire board for quests, but the few I read I remember not liking that much.
>>
>>85282153
Ah, that's a shame dude.
>>
>>85279026
this
>>
Well, it's the only non-Hussie mspa that I've ever followed so it's not a very informed opinion... but I like Waterworks.
>>85280639
I tried to start reading it, but I thought that kinda sucked.
>>
>>85277876
>>85284791
Oh, I forgot: judging from the typos that sometimes appear in the commands and the different writing style in wich they often appear, I think that Waterworks could qualify as hardmode.
But I can't tell for sure.
>>
Tiny cat people, Unnatural Selection, and Asteroid Quest all fit the bill.
>>
File: 1384299293189.png (54KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1384299293189.png
54KB, 500x250px
Bug quest
>>
>>85285877
>players get first bug killed so they can permaswitch to lesbian moth waifu
nah it's shit
>>
File: 180px-TCP_Primus.png (15KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
180px-TCP_Primus.png
15KB, 180x180px
Seconding Tiny Cat People. Very cute and comfy story so far.
>>
>>85286238
No that's all scrubs doing.

He would've made the wasp a ongoing character too if people hadn't objected.
>>
Awful Hospital is okay and is ongoing and updates frequently enough
>>
>>85285757
>Unnatural Selection
Isn't that the really shitty made up game?

I honestly saw no appeal to it or the actual questing because it dragged it on for way, way to long. Also his art is just repulsive to look at.
>>
http://mspfanventures.com/?s=132
It's MSPFA, but it's still one of my longest-standing favorite quest-style games
>>
File: Nan_8434.png (9KB, 200x298px) Image search: [Google]
Nan_8434.png
9KB, 200x298px
>>85279026
This, but I'd also suggest Nan Quest.

Any Quest made by Weaver really
>>
>>85286471
Eh, to each their own.
>>
>>85281555
>>85285877
>>85286288
>>85286677
Did someone say dubs and trips thread?
>>
>All these faggots from tgchan
And not one of you posted 2Frames quest. Shit taste in here.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.