[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst episodes of Seth Macfarlane show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (7KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 291x173px
This being of Family Guy, Cleveland show, and American dad. Just those shows
>>
I miss the Cleveland Show's supporting characters.
i miss the whole show actually, i liked it.
>>
>>85271584
im surprised they didn't dedicate some of the B plot of regular family guy episodes to like the Cleveland Show characters. All they'd have to do is have them follow Cleveland back to Quahog and move into any of the other random houses on the street that no one actually lives in.

Worst eps are usually Brian and Stewie episodes post the Bank vault one.
>>
>>85271610
The bank vault episode was a masterpiece.
>>
>>85271584
Though I detest to say it, because I hate the term, The Cleveland Show was very... comfy.

It took it a while to find itself, but post-season 1 it was pretty good for what it was. Too bad it didn't get another couple of seasons. Not sure what Fox was thinking getting rid of both it and American Dad! and trying to replace them with the likes of Bordertown (awful) and Murder Police (so awful it never made it to air). At least we had Golan, but that got canned, too.
>>
>>85271610
>>85271675

I was hoping for something like that too, make at least one episode of Cleveland Show inside a season of Family Guy and see how it goes.
Maybe one where the Cleveland's gang tries to bring Mr. Brown back home.

Even if i dont think they are ever going to bring back the show
>>
The worse American Dad episodes are 10 times better than the best episodes of the other two shows. I only saw like 3 episodes of Cleveland. There wasn't much to it never made laugh but it wasn't disgusting or as lazy as any FG episode.
The top 3 worse FG episodes that come to mind are The Bank Vault, Herpes and the episode that made me drop the series and never watched it since the one where Steele gets pregnant
>>
>>85271404
Any modern episode with Brian on the lead where he doesn't get his comeuppance
>>
The one American Dad ep that stands out to me as being the worst is the last one they did for fox, the one with Kim Kardashian as a love interest for Roger.

it was really bad.
>>
>>85271404

Vestigial Peter.
>>
>>85271404
>Worst episode of Family Guy.
Not All Dogs Go To Heaven.

>Worst Episode of American Dad.
Surro-Gate.

>Worst Episode of The Cleveland Show.
All of it, tbhm, senpai.
>>
>>85275384
Awh i loved Surro-gate! what did you dislike about it? There are so many great quotes in that ep.
>>
File: 1467490413447.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467490413447.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>85271404
I don't understand how people can defend the cleveland show.

It's poorly written, poorly voice acted, the dialogue is incredibly stiff, the jokes almost always fall flat...

I have seen almost every episode of the cleveland show, simply because it airs on [as] and I keep it on in the background while I do other things, and I have never EVER genuinely laughed at a single joke in that entire show.

It sounds like every character is just incredibly bored while saying their lines, and the plot points they go for are so ham fisted and generic...

The only saving grace is David Lynch, and he can't make this show much more than a D- in my book.

As for OP's question, the worst episode of the Cleveland show is either "The Cleveland show, live!" or any episode that focuses on his fat and pathetic son.

The worst family guy episode is any modern episode all about Brian. Probably the bank vault one, or the one where he fucks over Quagmire.

The worst American dad episode is...? the Fung Wa one is pretty bad, though it has some great moments.
>>
at this point america dad destroys family guy. america dad stepped up big time last few season roger is fantastic
>>
>>85275417
>Francine has a baby for Greg and Terry behind Stan's back.
>Stan is in the wrong because "muh gays".
Seriously, fuck that episode. I always change the channel.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.