[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was she worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Was she worth it?
>>
Sorry this isn't mainstream enough for /co/
>>
>>85262183
I wanted to see more of the onee-sans taking care of clock-heart boy.
>>
File: jack04.jpg (25KB, 420x225px) Image search: [Google]
jack04.jpg
25KB, 420x225px
>>85262235
They're were all pretty fine.
>>
File: taistoimoncoeur.jpg (88KB, 1061x547px) Image search: [Google]
taistoimoncoeur.jpg
88KB, 1061x547px
Anyone else read the book?

I enjoyed it especially because the original ending sorta make all the small annoyances in the rest of the book make sense, and was bummed that the movie completely changed it. Though it probably would have made everyone that watched it angry because it was such a kick in the balls.
Also, it would have been nice that the movie had the same style as one of the videos released for the music album, and it has the original ending in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q9RupyXfmc
>>
>>85262853
I doubt anybody's read the book considering how little attention this thread is getting. I didn't mind how the movie ended.
>>
hoes are never worth it, senpai
>>
>>85264765
this
>>
>>85261081
>Was she worth it?

dafuck is this?

what sort of fucking autist starts a thread about some obscure pretentious foreign shit without even giving a clue as to what it is?

nobody gives a fuck. try and gin up some interest, you supercilious little shit
>>
>>85266529
Fine by me. Continue bitching about your usual mainstream junk and your crumbling creative industry for the thousandth time.
>>
>>85266529
All you had to do was ask.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.