[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movie idea for DC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: El Diablo.jpg (233KB, 1130x565px) Image search: [Google]
El Diablo.jpg
233KB, 1130x565px
So here's my idea. El Diablo gets his own movie.

It's all about him after Suicide Squad, and how he has this incredible power but choose to not use it because he's a pacifist.

He tries to settle down in a new place, but there's gangs making the place shit. So he has to try and solve the problem without using his powers.

There wouldn't be much action, but imagine the amount of feels this could produce?

Anyway, what's your ideas?
>>
>>85259108
He should be dead and stay dead, that's what the Squad is about
>>
>>85259151
The best character in the entire movie? Nah, he'll be retconned if they make a sequel.
>>
>>85259108

>the most heroic character was a filthy beaner and DC can't even proffit from diversity points

Warner suits (Johns included) are absolute retards when it comes to PR
>>
>>85259331
Is it strange to say I like El Diablo more than I liked murder happy Batman?
>>
>>85259169
>>85259331
You realize the impact of his character is that he sacrifices himself?
>>
>>85259530
When has that ever prevented the Jews in charge from bringing popular characters back to life?
>>
Just came back from the theater.

I fucking loved him, /co/...thought the THEY'RE MY FAMILY NOW! was a little forced but still.
>>
>>85259169
Just got back from seeing it, and yeah he was awesome. By far the best character in the entire movie. Hell , probably the best character in the DC movieverse thus far. Well written and turned out to be very likeable. Not easy to do with a Mexican gangbanger.
>>
>>85261957
>samefagging

well apparently im #3 cuz i just saw it today too and was pleasantly surprised by this guys char development. given that he didnt have any star pull i would have expected more of his scenes to be left on the cutting room floor for more quips from smith/leto/margo. too bad they didnt do more with croc though. im wondering if there will be an extended version when the bluray hits
>>
WB executive here

We've been waiting for an anon to come up with an idea for an action light follow up to an unsuccessful movie staring one of the lesser characters, hot damn Im going to get such a raise when I bring this idea to my higher ups.
>>
Give David Lynch a shit ton of money and total creative control and ask him to make a Doom Patrol movie.
>>
>>85263226
Glad I could help :) Also, KYS
>>
>>85259108
yea
>>
>>85259108
cis
>>
>>85259331

I am surprised Will Smith let some nobody take away that much focus away from him
>>
>>85266631
Huh? Why are you hissing at me?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.