[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So do we all agree Leto is the best Joker?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

So do we all agree Leto is the best Joker?
>>
>>85257943
I don't know. I was taking a ten-minute shit and never saw him on screen.
>>
>>85257992
Unless you shit in the speedforce anon that can't have happened.
>>
>>85257943
God, I hope not.
>>
>>85257943
I thought Jesse Eisenberg was the best Joker.
>>
File: 13531408311970.jpg (237KB, 1670x1743px) Image search: [Google]
13531408311970.jpg
237KB, 1670x1743px
>>85258027
>>
He felt really pointless and kept doing stupid voices for no reason.
>>
>>85257943
>Heath Ledger quote
>>
>>85258196
Hey, Michael Turner is doing variant covers for DC, it's not so far-fetched to think that Heath could be back too
>>
>>85258163
Because he's psychotic you fucking moron. It just goes to show he played the part incredible
>>
>>85258027

Literal shitposting. I love it!
>>
Ledgers joker was amazing but it was his own version of it.Now Leto was better in my opinion because his version was a bunch of different jokers straight from the comics they even did the Harley Quinn origin from Arkrum game and animated show.To me Jared was Joker and came out just enough to want him more for future films.
>>
>>85258287
There's a way to make a character psychotic without making him into a laughing stock. Leto was fucking awful.
>>
>>85258341
>and animated show

The show used the mad love story. I haven't seen it yet but it doesn't sound like SS did the mad love back story.
>>
Do you think TDKR would've been better if Ledger hadn't died?
>>
>>85257943
Hes not even as good as jerome
>>
>>85257943
its a different style of interpretation: Ledgers Joker was a more realistic interpretation, whereas Letos is more back to basics: a cartoony comic book type joker.
>>
Roger Stoneburner was the best Joker.
Why does nobody talk about him?
>>
Leto was barely in it tho.

And when he was, the Joker looked like he was high as fuck.
>>
>>85258086
>Grant Morrison's fourth dimensional potty training
>>
>>85257943
Why would Heath Ledger call someone several years older than him a kid?
>>
>>85258086

>Jay Bauman's first photography gig
>>
>>85258341
I disagree

He wasn't funny, he wasn't charming, he wasn't crazy. He was a hot headed mob boss, he owned a strip club, he amassed weapons. There wasn't anything joker-y about him.

It could have been any mob boss character in the movie.
>>
>>85258086
>Jared Leto replaces his cast mates toilet seats
>>
>>85260520
Ummmm the joker IS a clown themed mob boss.
>>
Leto was easily the worst part of the movie. Which I was surprised with given he's usually a good actor. But the way he played Joker was absolutely horrible.
>>
File: 1439049287275.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1439049287275.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>85257943
>new life
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.