[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe your ideal Batman movie.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Batman_symbol.jpg (24KB, 581x365px) Image search: [Google]
Batman_symbol.jpg
24KB, 581x365px
Describe your ideal Batman movie.
>>
>hand-to-hand action sequences choreographed by someone who's worked on East Asian martial arts movies
>still ostensibly a Batman movie but with a slight focus on martial arts action
>some bits and pieces taken from Morrison's run
>Lady Shiva as at least one of the major villains
>Cassandra Cain
>Nightwing
>Robin (maybe even Damian)
>>
>pulp mobster flick done in the style of some 30's horror/drama
>the plot follows the GCPD and two rival gangs led by Black Mask and Scarface respectively at the peak of a major power struggle
>Batman himself isn't directly tied into the narrative. The GCPD more or less just aim him at trouble and he goes to town on it, brawling with goons and doing his own detective work and shit off-screen. Basically he's played as a brutal, faceless Anti-Villain, and it's left ambiguous as to whether or not he's some kind of supernatural entity or not, as some criminals speculate; since from their POV there's no explicit explanation for The Bat's ridiculous plot armor and terrifying, unyielding competence
>Bruce Wayne and Matches Malone are both side characters actively playing both ends of the law (Wayne is one of Roman Sionis's business rivals, and Malone is one of Scarface's guys) - it's revealed in the third act that they're really just the same person in a Sherlock Holmes style getup, with some brief explanation for the 'why' through Wayne's back story (since it's common knowledge to everyone, no need to go into detail), but the BIG 'reveal' at the end is a secondary twist that they're also The Batman - both reveals running parallel to the villains and their own immensely fucked up identity hangups

That's all. Nothing too flashy, no "summer blockbuster" shit, just a solid, atmospheric capeshit that focuses more on characters than spectacle and controversy.
>>
DC Animated versions of Haunted Knight, Long Halloween, and Dark Victory, Hush, Contagion/Cataclysm/No Man's Land.

Give me 45 minutes of a Barbara Gordon plot before adapting the comics in all of these and I'm good.
>>
>Origin story told in opening credits via newspapers or some shit
>Properly choreographed fights like this anon said >>85252425
>Villain is either mobsters or Penguin if fist movie in a series
>No Robin if set early in career

>If set later in career Dick is Nightwing, Jason is dead, Babs is Oracle
>Villain is Scarecrow
>>
>>85250757
My ideal movie splits focus in the 1st act on Bruce being Batman pursuing the movie's villain (attacking goons and learning intel) & orphaned Tim Drake trying to find Batman, making it like chasing a legend. When you see Batman from Tim's perspective it's like a shadow and impossible to track, only seeing the aftermath of his fights & arriving seconds too late. It gives an opportunity for Tim to investigate Batman's ambush spots & recreate in his head exactly how Batman does his thing.

Tim then begins to see the patterns of Batman's activities, and starts to get closer & closer to being right on time when Batman strikes. Eventually Tim beats him to the punch (Bruce being tied up in some millionaire party shit) & happens upon the villains' thugs doing some shit on a pier in preparation for the big crime. Having studied Batman's techniques from the clues left behind at previous beatdowns, Tim engages the thugs. All but one of them escapes, but the one that Tim confronts & captures gets interrogated. Tim being a newbie accidentally gives the thug the means to escape, but the thug dies when he sees Batman's shadow, panics, & accidentally falls through an opening of a pier.

Batman needs Tim's intel, & tries to get it using intimidation, but Tim refuses. Batman becomes more forceful & scary, but Tim still refuses & uses a smoke bomb he built to escape Batman. Batman tracks him & keeps confronting him, Tim continues to escape in a big rooftop chase scene. Tim almost dies while rooftop jumping, but Batman rescues him. Tim, on the verge of passing out, states that he won't give the info unless Batman takes him on as a sidekick then goes unconscious. Batman takes him to the Batcave, cue the debates, training montages, flashbacks to Jason Todd, Alfred taking Tim's side, suit up, villain fight, etc.

I want Tim to give a sense of wonder to the audience by seeing a boy chase a legend. DCEU completely lacks anything like that.
>>
>>85250757
Batman + Gordon finally have the Joker hogtied + Helpless.
Gordon: Do it Batman
Batman pulls down his bat undies revealing his massive 14 inch uncut cock
Joker looks into batmans eyes with fear
Batman begins thrusting his massive cock down the Jokers throat while comissioner gordon furiously jacks off in the corner smiling while tearing flesh off as yellow cum flies out of his small cock
Gordon: Yes! Finally we have done it Detective!
Movie ends with Seal - Kiss From A Rose playing in the credits
>>
File: 1414982180307.gif (391KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1414982180307.gif
391KB, 500x372px
In my ideal Batman movie, Batman wears a BLUE SUIT!!

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!
>>
>>85254944
>Kiss from a rose playing

Kel of keks
>>
>>85254815
I like this idea.
>>
>>85250757
How about a nice murder mystery.
>>
Two whole hours of him doing nothing but hunting down and killing his rogues gallery.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.