[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide Squad Novelization scenes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: joker burnt.jpg (48KB, 788x525px) Image search: [Google]
joker burnt.jpg
48KB, 788x525px
The story begins with June Moone investigating the caves. She'd being haunted by nightmares of a woman. She's traveled half way around the world to search for something that potentially may not exist. She knows the name 'Enchantress'. She is accompanied by two people, Manuel and Luis, mountain guides she has worked with for several years. She can also speak Spanish. The mountain guides refuse to go into the cave with her. It seems like June has been plagued by these dreams for a long time.

The story then goes to Arkham Asylum where it has been a peaceful night, until masked thugs descend from helicopters into the courtyard. They kill all the guards. The thugs are looking specifically for Harleen. "Doctor Quinzel. How nice of you to join us. You're looking... good enough to eat. Figuratively speaking, of course. I'm strictly vegan. At least today". The Joker then implies that the electroshock therapy is revenge for her doing it to him, and 'scorching what few dead and faded memories I had into a sizzling knot...'. In the film Harley seems to not fear the Joker but in here she's pleading for him to let her go. But then she starts to enjoy it, asking for more pain and pleasure.

Then we go to Deadshot who is out in town. He gives coupons to homeless men and then watches them scramble to get them. We get the scene with him preparing to shoot the guy.
Then we get the club scene which is largely unchanged.

A scene with Deadshot and his daughter that was in the movie, but also him arguing with his ex-wife, and then Batman.

Then the Joker and Harley in the car. We find out why the track is called 'You can't make my teeth hurt' and the line 'Hope you've got insurance'. The Joker doesn't give a shit and laughs at the fact that he drives into Gotham river leaving Harley to die. Batman says
>'Joker took something important from me. It's my turn'.

Then Harley in Belle Reve and Deadshot, being taken by Griggs.
>>
>>85249919
The Ace Chemicals scene is extended. It's implied the Joker makes her jump off as a joke, but then changes his mind similar to the film.
>Joker points down towards the vats.
>Joker: There. I was born down there.
>Harley stares down. She desperately wants the same.
>Joker: Would you die for me?
>Harley nods.
>Harley: Yes.
>Joker: No... that's too easy. Would you live for me?
>Joker smiles, scaring her.
>Joker: Will you embrace me, and only me?
>Harley nods vigorously.
>Joker: Will you bind your spirit to mine... in hate? Do you consign your soul to me? Do you laugh at the world in disgust?
>Harley: ... yes.
>Joker: Do not say this oath thoughtlessly. Desire becomes surrender. Surrender becomes power. Do you want it? Do you really want it?
>Harley: I do. I do.
>Joker: Then goodbye, Doctor Quinzel.
>Joker gestures towards the edge of the vat. Without hesitation she jumps.
>Joker thinks 'She's gone, forever. Problem solved'. He pauses and touches his chest. He feels something. Love? Of course not. He couldn't see her floating face down and dying. Which was the original plan. He jumps down.

Joker managed to jump out of the helicopter. The helicopter crashes into a bank building. He laughs knowing that money is burning inside. >'God, I love the smell of burning cash in the morning'.

The story has the same ending, though, with the Joker breaking Harley out.
>>
File: new picture.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
new picture.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
God, they fucking destroyed Joker in this film and the whole aspect of Harley and Joker's relationship
>>
>>85250186
Ehh, I don't mind the mad love. He's really possessive of her but they didn't really go deeper than that. Did they seem genuinely in love? Maybe, but you can't really tell if he loves her in that way, or if she's just a toy he fucking hates sharing.
>>
>>85250186
According to Dini, and everyone else, they made it good.
>>
I can go the "Joker loves Harley" bit as long as they don't sweep the abusive part of the relationship under the rug.

It can be made to work, and in some ways it makes it worse.
>>
>>85250186
he treats her like shit in the beginning of the movie but I guess its overlooked by how absolutely obsessed he is with her
>>
>>85250419
I don't think we saw enough of their relationship to judge it. Joker just wanted her back in his possession, that's all he did on screen.
>>
>>85250490

Haven't seen the movie yet, probably won't until released retail. I'm just going from word of mouth.

All I'm saying is, I don't think there's anything wrong with the idea in and off itself. As almost always it's going to be a matter of execution.
>>
>>85250186
Eh, I dont mind the relationship, but Joker was pretty bad.

He wasn't "DING DING DING" bad but he was pretty lame.
>>
>>85249930
Edgy as fuck.
>>
>>85249919
June Moone of Moon Over June?

no wonder this movie is so bad
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.