[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spiderman shouldn't be able to solo them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: hitch1.jpg (224KB, 630x487px) Image search: [Google]
hitch1.jpg
224KB, 630x487px
spiderman shouldn't be able to solo them
>>
>>85249678
he also shouldn't be able to kick like that but hey, who's counting?
>>
>>85249678
He's ENRAGED.
>>
>>85249678
Mysterio, Kraven and Vulture should only be so much of a problem, Goblin and Ock vary, I agree on Electro and Sandman completely.
>>
>>85249678
Back in the 60's, Spidey solo'd the original Avengers.
Well actually it was a Spider robot created to mimick him 1:1, but it was Spidey who kicked the robot ass after it was done with he Avengers.

Do not underestimate the Spider-man.
>>
>>85249678

Spider-Man has single-handedly taken out the entire X-Men team, Fantastic Four, Thor, and has punched out cosmic-level entities.

Never underestimate the power of a self-insert character who can move issues like nobody's business.
>>
>>85249678
And yet, he's been doing it for over 50 years.
>>
The Sinister Six should be an Avengers level threat but Spidey is almost always operating well below his level too. There are two (sometimes three) near-Stark level mad scientists on that team, a Captain America tier hunter, and two immortal elemental types. That line up is probably the single most dangerous potential. Mysterious is the weak link. Swap him out for just about any other rogue
>>
>>85250672
Mysterio is support. He causes havoc on your senses, making it harder for you to hit them, and easier for them to hit you.
>>
He's always pulled his punches when fighting them though, as to not hurt them badly.

If he's cutting lose, then he can easily solo them all. Like in Grim Hunt where he takes out the entire Kraven family or when that baby got 'killed' and he took out pretty much everything in his path
>>
>>85249678
He is stronger and faster than everyone there.
>>
Being villains they also have no teamwork.
>>
>>85250337
>Never underestimate the power of a self-insert character who can move issues like nobody's business.
I mean it's obviously true that he's powerful because he's popular, but let's not pretend that his powerset hasn't been broken from the moment it was introduced.

We're talking about a character with superhuman strength, agility, and durability. He's not the best in any of those categories, but his biggest strength is his spider-sense. He's got perfect situational awareness. He can sense any danger before it comes close to hitting him and he has complete awareness of his environment. His strength, speed, durability, webs, and ability to cling to walls make sure he's able to use that awareness to the fullest capability. He becomes pretty much impossible to hit and can easily maneuver around his opponent while unleashing as many punches as he needs to to bring them down.

Basically all of his powers perfectly compliment each other.
>>
>>85250068
spidey doesn't run up and start beating the shit out of elctro and sandman most of the times when he gets hit by them he gets knocked down he mostly outsmarts them
>>
>>85250672
nigga did you just say doc ock is almost stark level Mr fantastic called in doc just to help with sues birth he also birthed Lilly's kid while fighting spidey hes one of the worlds leading radiation experts among other things he once outsmarted modok whith modoks own invention don't speak lightly when talking about ock
>>
File: your time is up.jpg (19KB, 480x346px) Image search: [Google]
your time is up.jpg
19KB, 480x346px
>>85249678
A staple of superhero comics (and fiction in general) is that the characters have to overcome "impossible odds", often facing characters that are stronger, faster, more powerful, or smarter than they are in some way.
>>
>>85250020
Yep.

As long as he's talking and cracking jokes then you are fine.

Cross a line however and he goes silent. And this means that you should run.
>>
>>85251995
I remember a Batman vs Spider-Man thread once. The OP made the mistake of saying both characters were "as mad as they have ever been" or something to that effect.

And I don't think Batman would last five seconds in that fight.
>>
>>85249678
I agree, villains are treated like such cannon fodder it's pathetic.
>>
>>85252368
Unless with prep-time.

If it were a normal fight with Spider-Man, then he'd have a chance.

A quiet Spidey however would rape him in CQC.
>>
I don't remember a single time he fought them all at once with just punches.
Even on that Dark Knight Returns rip off he takes them one by one.
>>
>>85251321
Stark is one of the greatest minds on Earth, and probably is THE greatest engineer. Saying someone is near his intelligence is a compliment.
>>
>>85250068

Electro would be more of a threat if he didn't have Magneto-level powers being piloted by a street thug level mentality.

Electro is the *first* one Spidey takes out easily with this bunch.

Sandman isn't much better, he just happens to have a powerset that lets him not be insta-KO'd by spidey without any active planning on his own part. Electro *could* make it so spidey gets nowhere near him but he'd hafta actively do so, instead he throws lightning at where spidey was a second ago and gets his bell rung a moment later. Meanwhile, Sandman gets punched, his head explodes and re-forms.
>>
>>85249678
The funny thing is that Shocker's probably got a better win record in a straight up fight against Spider-Man than all of these guys put together.
>>
>>85249678
A pissed silent Spidey can rape all of them 7 times until next weekend, though.
>>
>>85255448
Yep. Added that he has some serious experience under his belt.

>>85255870
Or make Iron Man fly through a wall.
>>
>>85255448
Shocker literally has the best win/loss rate of all of Spidey's villains.
>>
>>85250672
They did pretty well during Ends Of The Earth
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.