[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misty will NOT be in Iron Fist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (165KB, 736x789px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 736x789px
Welp, spoke too soon. Either she is and Jeph Loeb let slip, or she'll just meets Danny/Colleen post Defenders.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/io9.gizmodo.com/luke-cages-misty-knight-will-also-kick-ass-on-netflixs-1784939499/amp?client=safari
>>
Hope that link works.
>>
>>85246772
There's always season 2 or The Defenders.
>>
>>85246772
>Put Misty on Luke Cage's show
>Not on the show of the character which she has a much bigger connection to
>Because they're both black, y'see
>>
>>85246772

Well that's just confusing.
>>
Don't SJWs see white male/black female as perpetuating slavery or some shit?
>>
>>85248144
SJWs are pushing for a "separate but equal" agenda now?
>>
>>85248144
You can't win either way with some people.
>Put to black people together
>You're just putting them together because they're black!
>Interracial
>You're just putting them together because they're different races! Fetishists!
>>
>>85248210

lmao no, but we're so desperate for bad guys we'll invent strawmen to make ourselves feel better
>>
>>85248144
Yes. As submitting black race to white rapetastic overlords.
>>
>>85248144
It's white imperialism, basically slavery.
>>
>>85248246
Who is the motherfucker responsible for breaking up Danny and Misty?
>>
>>85247974
>Are we "Lit" yet?
>>
>>85246772

NOOOOOOOO
>>
>>85246772
>Misty meets Colleen after they both meet Danny.
>Nightwing Restorations isn't a thing that predates Heroes for Hire

I am disgusted.

Although, I guess if Danny ends up with Colleen in the show, she's less likely to arbitrarily disappear for years at a time.
>>
>>85247974

All I'm saying is there better not be a Luke/Misty romance.

I'm going to fucking riot
>>
>>85248782
Jim McCann wrote the issue, I believe.
>>
>>85248210
They have been for a while now.
>>
>>85248782
Christopher Priest, I think. In a long storyline that got cut down when the book was cancelled, and which culminated in a trip to the Byrne Ward.
>>
>>85246772

Quote from Simone Missick during SDCC:
>Missick said, "She's her own person. She's not the wife. She's not a girlfriend. She's not a sidepiece or a sidekick."

Please tell me the feminazis are not going to turn her into stronk black woman who don't need no man
>>
>>85248876
HAHA GET READY TO FUCKING RIOT THEN.
>>
>>85248977
Don't blame Priest, Anon, he got them back together before the book was canceled.
>>
>>85248977
>>85248934
Well who is responsible for the chi baby thing?
>>
>>85248977
>>85249044

did anyone write them in between that and IIF? Because Fraction said he went into the book with Misty as the "ex you can't get over".

I think the worst thing to happen to those two is Duane Sweirynski (sorry for spelling) who did the whole pregnancy/not a pregnancy thing.
>>
>>85249070

Duane Swierczynski
>>
>>85249070
Like I said, Jim McCann is responsible for the Chi Baby retcon in "I Am An Avenger" #1.
Priest didn't exactly break them up, so much as she started going out with another man while Luke and Danny were having problems, and that REALLY pissed off Colleen. He got then back together in the same run though, but Priest DID kill off Danny in the last issue.
>>
File: image.jpg (355KB, 579x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
355KB, 579x1280px
>>85248858
No, but them boning is strongly implied.

>I'll just leave this here.

>Luke Cage Footage Recap #3
>It’s a cool night in the city, and Misty Knight (Simone Missick) is standing on the sidewalk in a sparkly, low-cut blue party dress fiddling with her phone. Luke Cage materializes behind her in a t-shirt and jeans. He points her toward the bus, and when she doesn’t move, asks if she’s calling an Uber. “What are you, a cop?” she asks. “If you’re looking for Mr. Stokes, he just left,” says Luke. “Black Escalade, tinted windows?”

>“Don’t you have somewhere you need to be?” she asks.

>“Yeah. Home. Just got out.”

>“Congratulations,” she replies.

>Luke Cage finally starts to walk away, leaving her on the street. But she calls after him. “You want to grab coffee?”

>A smile spreads on his face. “I don’t like coffee,” he says. “Neither do I,” she responds.

>We cut to Misty’s modest but comfortable-looking apartment. Luke and Misty are making out as they enter the doorway, and he takes off his shirt before he’s even crossed the threshold. She kisses his neck, and he closes his eyes and sighs with pleasure.

Via Slashfilm
>>
>>85249215
Meant for
>>85248876
>>
>>85249215

Luke Cage is set before or after JJ?
>>
>>85248858
Hopefully because of the show she'll become more of a proactive character, because yeah, in the comics, what the hell is she doing right now?

If anything, because of interest and synergy I can see a new "Daughters of the Dragon" comic commissioned.
>>
>>85249298
After. Next up, JJ season 2 isn't till 2018.
>>
>>85248858
Unless Misty says in an Easter egg line, she has a girlfriend that runs a local dojo, unlikely though. Henwick seems too young to have been friends with Simone a long time, but it could have happened.
>>
>>85249090
Well that was in the 80's and IIF was in the mid 00's, so a few people did.
Byrne brought Danny back to life, and Misty still wanted him.
There were a few bits where they were on and off depending on the writer, with the next one usually changing their mind. Duane (because fuck trying to spell that last name) just had Misty reveal she was pregnant at the end of IIF.
During Fraction's Defenders they were still shown sleeping together (I don't mean screwing, they're literally sharing a bed, for whatever that matters), and then in "I am an Avenger #1" someone revealed that it was a false pregnancy and they ended up breaking up after it, even though they were engaged.
>>
>>85249215
I don't want Danny and Luke to be Eskimo bros.

I'm hoping they end up not boning.
>>
>>85249034
It's pretty obvious what she means here. She's an independent character with her own character arc, that doesn't mean she won't have a romantic partner.
>>
>>85249146
Is he an editor?
>>
A couple of months back a fan asked the actress if she'd be in Iron Fist, she remained cryptic and ended the message with a wink. Loeb may have just let slip. We'll see.
>>
>>85248246
Those are really two seperate camps of people
>>
Nite /co/.
>>
Every one of the Netflix shows has a black person or part Black person romantic interest at some point so far. Plus they have Cloak and Dagger coming out. Why wouldn't this one?

They could make a love triangle between Luke, Misty and Iron Fist.

It seems like Marvel often likes to have at least one significant character be black in their movies. I think they might have made Valkyrie black because Idris Elba doesn't want to be in anymore Marvel movies. I wonder if they would have Valkyrie or Black Panther be in the Captain Marvel movie.

I could also see a love triangle relationship eventually being made with Thor, Valkyrie, and Black Panther or maybe Thor, Captain Marvel, and Black Panther.
>>
>>85254974
>They could make a love triangle between Luke, Misty and Iron Fist.

Jesus fucking Christ, anything but that shit.
>>
>>85254974
>They could make a love triangle between Luke, Misty and Iron Fist.

This only works if Danny is in the middle tho
>>
>>85248876
>>85249043
Lukes show is after JJs though on the timeline.
It would seem weird to have a Misty romance when he's already tied to Jessica. If anything if they went that route it would be with Claire
>>
>>85256617
Yeah anon it would be weird but guess what.>>85249215
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.