[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avengers: Infinity War Cast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 10

RDJr just posted this, no way it could be real right?
>>
it's fan-made

no way TV characters will be in it
>>
>>85246057
>GotG
It's shit
>>
I think its safe to assume that Daredevil has no need to be fighting Thanos
>>
>>85246057

>GoTG cast
>Dr. Strange Cast

Lol
>>
>>85246057
>RDJr

He didn't post himself, it's usually some social media intern doing this stuff
>>
>>85246057
Man, I would love for this to be real.
Charlie Cox knocked it out of the park as Daredevil He deserves that big-screen acknowledgment.
>>
>Krysten Ritter
>Charlie Cox
>Jon Bernthal
>Mick Colter
>Finn Jones

lol no
>>
File: Robert_Don_Fucked_Up.png (1MB, 1439x2074px) Image search: [Google]
Robert_Don_Fucked_Up.png
1MB, 1439x2074px
I-i don't know guys
>>
>>85246057
> CLark Gregg
I thought he was cannonically dead
>>
>Coulson and the agents of SHIT
>The Netflix crew
>Being in Infinity War
Top lel
>>
>>85246057
>RT score
>99.99999% fresh
>actual score 6.8
>>
>>85246254
Infinity War
>RT Score
>101%

Justice League
>RT
>3%
>>
>>85246240
No, he just went to Tahiti
>>
>>85246057
>Part 1 Part 2
Oh so it's confirmed fake.
>>
File: 1453926939491.jpg (83KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1453926939491.jpg
83KB, 420x420px
>YFI IT'S REAL
>>
>>85246295
>company fags
I like Marvel's TV and movie work more, but please don't bring that shit here.
>>
>>85246341
>Part 1 Part 2
>Oh so it's confirmed fake.
This.
>>
>Avengers go to space to fight Thanos
>SHIELD and the street heroes stay and fight Thanos goons
MAKE MINE MARVEL
A
K
E

M
I
N
E

M
A
R
V
E
L
>>
>>85246240
>I thought he was cannonically dead

He is. He got ran through by Loki. Remember?
>>
>>85246057

Jesus fuck everything obnoxious about MCU is just gonna be heightened by a thousand for this one isn't?

Stakes? Development? Character arcs? Fuck it, big blue CGI laser beam hits NYC and all of the celebrities line up to deliver their quips in order between CGI fight scenes like some shitty Jimmy Fallon Show segment.

At least it can't be worse than DC
>>
File: Untitled.png (551KB, 729x936px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
551KB, 729x936px
>>85246057
Green - 100% chance in being either part of IW
Yellow - 50%
Red - 0%
>>
>>85246426

Pretty much this. Also, it's not really Infinity War part 1 and 2 anympre. Marvel/the Russos stated they're going to be separate films. Which makes sense given that the MCU progresses in real time and there will be a year's span between Avengers 3 and 4.
>>
>>85246057
>Agents of SHIELD characters.
It's fake.
>>
>>85246492
I think for all intents and purposes, they are basically 2 films each with it's own self-contained story while one big story threads the two together [Thanos and the Infinity gems].

Why else would they be shooting both films concurrently for 10 months, where on some days they film Avengers 3, while on others Avengers 4. This shows they are largely using the same cast for both movies and the logistics requirement for both must be fairly similar for concurrent filming to be a viable option, otherwise why not treat it as two distinct films each with it's own separate production?

As long as both Avengers 3 and 4 are good and live up to expectations, I will be a very happy man.
>>
>>85246125
To say nothing of Jessica Jones, Elektra, Punisher, and Luke Cage. I could MAYBE see Iron Fist being somewhat useful. Maybe.
>>
No way. Brie Larson would definitely be billed higher than any of the TV actors. It's doubtful they'd even show up.
>>
>blatant jpeg artifacts around every single piece of text

Yes, clearly this image came from a professional editor
>>
>>85246233
What did he mean by this? Assuming this is legit.
>>
>>85246057

its not because Marvel already announced that the INFINITY WAR Part 1/Part 2 titles were just placeholders.
>>
guys,

stars don't do their own social media unless its some random ass set photos, its cheap labour that does it.
>>
>>85246308
It's a magical place.
>>
File: uRX9kli.png (239KB, 770x711px) Image search: [Google]
uRX9kli.png
239KB, 770x711px
>
>>
File: angry_skeleton.jpg (51KB, 361x311px) Image search: [Google]
angry_skeleton.jpg
51KB, 361x311px
ITS RWEAL HO MY GOD
>>
>>85246057
It's fan made. They've already confirmed that the Netflix heroes won't be in it, and there isn't a Part II anymore.
>>
>>85246233
>>85246057
I guess his assistant didn't get the memo that Infinity War is now only one movie. "Based" Rusos.
>>
>>85247894
>and there isn't a Part II anymore.
They said the Part I and Part II were just placeholder names at the time, the real names were just announced. It will still be a two movie story arc.

You're probably right about no Netflix characters though.
>>
>>85247955
>the real names were just announced.
>Infinity War and ???
>>
File: Muppets_ver4.jpg (58KB, 300x446px) Image search: [Google]
Muppets_ver4.jpg
58KB, 300x446px
>>85246057
What is this, The Muppet Movie?
>>
>>85246125
>>85246982
At most they would just be fighting off waves of mooks invading NYC. Sort of like in muh Sentai crossovers where the team from the upcoming series shows up and beats some minor side-villain while the rest of the heroes are up against the actual threat.
>>
>>85247988
>Infinity War and The untitled Avengers sequel
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Production_of_Avengers:_Infinity_War_and_the_untitled_Avengers_sequel

On a serious note, they're probably going to wait till the first one has launched before they reveal the name of the second one (for marketing strategy purposes). Incidentally the title for the second one probably won't really matter since it would be bad for it to give spoilers about the first movie.
>>
>>85246426
>Tilda Swinton more likely than either Glenn Close or Netflix

C'mon man. The Ancient One is going to be dead by like the halfway point of Doctor Strange. Strange is Sorceror Supreme, but the Ancient One needs to die for that to be true.
>>
>>85246233
>Nova

Man...it makes me sad this is fake
>>
>>85249263
She was Nova Prime in GotG anon. Yes it sucks. But that was her character.
>>
>>85246492
They are still being written and filmed together. They will be more connected than the other MCU films but will still be able to be enjoyed in their own right. Like lord of the rings. Each movie had a specific arc
>>
>>85246378
This is all I want.

If we can't get a fuckhuge panof all Avengers assembling, give me dat Defenders cameo.
>>
>>85246240
He died on tht Helicarrier four years ago.
>>
>>85249384
What I want/what I'm expecting:

>heroes ready to meet Thanos
>Cap gives an inspirational speech
>shots of each character listening to him
>finishes with "AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!"
>we see a wide shot of the entire team going into battle
I would probably cry desu.
>>
>>85249325
Maybe the first movie will be Thanos Quest + Cap's team still on the run and Iron Man doing his thing. At the end of the movie, they reconcile when they hear about Thanos coming to destroy everything.

Second movie will be set in space with GotG joining them and the big battle.
>>
I think loki is going to take mephistos role (whispering in his ear and trying to grab the gauntlet) also I feel like vision is going to be a stand in for Adam warlock. Would be awesome though if after the big battle the hero's are unaccounted for and a new team shows up to pick up the slack...The Thunderbolts
>>
>>85249325
>They are still being written and filmed together.

But it's still not a two parter.

>>85250324
>At the end of the movie, they reconcile when they hear about Thanos coming to destroy everything.

They'll reconcile from probably dealing with whatever leftover shit from Black Panther, Dr. Strange, Ant-Man 2 and Thor 3.

Second movie will be them being warned by the GotG of Thanos, then bringing in Dr. Strange and recruiting Captain Marvel into the Avengers (her movie takes place between Avengers 3 and 4). Thanos comes, kills Vision and takes the Mind Stone from him and the Time Stone from Strange, kicks everyone's asses. Regroup, probably asks Asgard for help, final fight will probably be a surprise attack on the sanctuary via the Bifrost (provided it doesn't get fucked up again). Asguardian soldiers, Warriors 3, the Guardians the Nova corps and the Avengers (+guests) against more Chitauri and whatever else Thanos has. Probably ends with Steve and Wanda delivering the killing blow on Thanos (Steve will probably sacrifice himself in doing so), blah blah blah, then Phase 4.
>>
>>85250787
Russos pretty much confirmed we'll see Carol in the first movie, before her solo. Probably why they already cast her, filming starts later this year.

http://collider.com/avengers-infinity-war-captain-marvel/
>>
>>85247306
>stars don't do their own social media
RDJ definitely doesn't, but more do than don't honestly.
>>
>>85250901

Oh I'm expecting that. Marvel supposedly said that Dr. Strange is the last solo origin flick in the MCU. So Avengers 3 will probably introduce her in the same manner that Civil War did with Black Panther. So she'll probably get her powers in Avengers 3, then have her solo movie, then be recruited in Avengers 4.
>>
>>85248051
Pretty much this. I'd love if we had some characters like the Defenders dealing with shit back on Earth.
>>
>>85251117
I can only hope they'll introduce her as well as they did with Black Panther. I was surprised how good he was in CW, he even went through a full mini character arc.
>>
File: Cap.gif (883KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
Cap.gif
883KB, 500x269px
>>85246308
>>
>>85246057
He posted it for the lols.
>>
>>85251781
Yeah he always posts weird shit on his facebook.
>>
File: tmp_7675-1465084752683943786480.png (538KB, 585x531px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7675-1465084752683943786480.png
538KB, 585x531px
>>85246426
I'd at least give Charlie Cox a 50%.
He's the face of Marvel TV.
But yeah, everyone else on TV has no chance. Maybe Punisher has a 10% chance.
>>
>>85252470
Kek, dalton is fucking awesome. I want him on every show of every series
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.