[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is his motivation why is he hates Barry so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

What is his motivation why is he hates Barry so much?
>>
Crazed fanboy
>>
File: flash supergirl.jpg (111KB, 622x1045px) Image search: [Google]
flash supergirl.jpg
111KB, 622x1045px
>>85244388
Flash zoom up to yo girl and slap her ass 1000 times in one second what you gonna do?
>>
File: 1467688733914.png (1MB, 1300x642px) Image search: [Google]
1467688733914.png
1MB, 1300x642px
At least in the comics, Eobard Thawne was obsessed with Barry Allen as the Flash. He's so obsessed that he empowers himself and undergoes plastic surgery to look like Barry. He finds the Cosmic Treadmill and runs back in time to meet his hero.

But he runs back too late, after Barry died, and finds out that the Reverse Flash, Barry's greatest and most dangerous foe and the only one he ever had to kill, was him. This broke him and created a sort of circular timeline.
>>
>>85244388
Pretty much this:
>>85244411

The show did it wonderfully in that The Flash's first encounter with Reverse Flash is not the Reverse Flash's first encounter with The Flash - and vice-versa so that Reverse Flash screwed himself.

>Eobard discovers how to manipulate the speedforce in ~2171 AD
>Goes back in time to meet his hero The Flash
>The Flash knocks his teeth out for seemingly no good reason
>Rejected by his hero, Eobard becomes the reverse of everything The Flash stands for
>Becomes obsessed with finding The Flash's true identity and true time period
>Eobard goes back in time to a point before his first interaction with The Flash and beats the shit out of him, making The Flash's first interaction with RF a hate-filled melee
>The Flash then keeps an eye out for any RF/Eobard shenanigans from then on, securing Eobard's first interaction with The Flash will also be a hate-filled melee.

If Eobard didn't fuck time so badly maybe he and Barry would have gotten along, but he was cursed by his own hubris.
>>
>>85198565
Fanboy who realised that he was the flash's greatest villain, so he went mad and lived up to that legacy
>>
>>85244585

Wait, so he becomes a villain just because history said he does?

That's seems...really dumb.
>>
File: Reverse Flash origin.jpg (209KB, 1556x557px) Image search: [Google]
Reverse Flash origin.jpg
209KB, 1556x557px
>>85244388
They alluded to it in The Reverse Flash Returns.
>>
>>85245103
It's not that simple. Barry broke his heart.
>>
>>85244469
take her to the hospital?
Her butt must be like minced meat by then
>>
>>85244388
Johns likes him, that's all the motivation he needs
>>
>>85245240
Johns has barely even used him outside of Rebirth. Made his own OC Zoom legacy though (and he was better tbqh).
>>
>>85244609
Agreed.
>>
>>85245240
I'm not a Johns fanboy, but Eobard has always been a simple character to get. Going back to the Silver Age.
>>
File: 1433479913159.jpg (159KB, 800x952px) Image search: [Google]
1433479913159.jpg
159KB, 800x952px
>>85244388
some people wanna see the world burn, and that is why I love DC <3
>>
>>85244388
Had a massive (incredibly gay) obsession with The Flash, gave himself superpowers so he could be just like The Flash, went back in time to meet him, screwed up, found out he becomes The Flash's greatest enemy, and that he gets murdered by the Flash.

Still keeps the gay obsession, but now wihth MURDER
>>
>>85244469
So now thay'r going to share a universe is Barry gonna cuck James
>>
>>85244469
Go soaring from the consecutive wave of hypersonic booms and die from internal injuries I suppose.
>>
File: zoom paint.png (290KB, 680x355px) Image search: [Google]
zoom paint.png
290KB, 680x355px
>>85245264
I want Zoom Corp :(
>>85249760
Go home Snyder
>>
>>85244609
Wait the show had an episode where Zoom first meets Flash?

Earliest interaction I can remember is when Eobard goes back and gets his ass stomped by Barry. Which leads to him learning about Flashe's time period and meeting Cisco.
>>
>>85251777
Nope, we haven't had that.

Though I think we'll eventually get one
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.