[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DCEU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 178a5396f3ddb36504-31.jpg (234KB, 958x1485px) Image search: [Google]
178a5396f3ddb36504-31.jpg
234KB, 958x1485px
>Darksied and his Parademons are ravaging the world
>Darksied looks on the ruins of humanity, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, and Aquaman all fallen before him at the grave of Superman
>Suddenly, Superman rises from his grave
>Superman takes on Darksied hand to hand, as the people crawl from the rubble to cheer
>Darksied had had enough.
>Grabs Superman by the throat
>"I am the Revelation! The tiger force in all things! When you cry out in your dreams, it is-"
>Fire blasts Darksied out of the sky
>Superman gets away, and sees who it was
>El Diablo
>They nod to each other, and Darksied gets the shit beaten out of him
>For the first time, Darksied knows fear
>"This cannot be! Die for Darksied!"
>Omega Beams go everywhere
>this is the end
>suddenly a lone figure drops from the tallest building
>a rope wraps around Daeksied's neck, lifting him from the ground
>he struggles to breath and passes out
>from out of the dust strolls Slipknot
>"Left you hanging, hug?"
>DCs three greatest heroes go on to save the world

how hype would you be
>>
File: crossed.png (19KB, 296x57px) Image search: [Google]
crossed.png
19KB, 296x57px
Whatever you do, don't write for living.
What the hell, captcha?
>>
>>85242434

>no boulder-moving Christ imagery

>Superman indicating he might be having a positive emotion

>jokes

>Lois isn't awkwardly photoshopped into the scene anywhere like a narrative Where's Waldo

0/10 study your Snyderisms better senpai
>>
>>85242509
it's just a first draft senpai

I need an executive to fix it in post
>>
Somewhere a DC executive is reading this and saying

"This. Is. GENIUS. Someone write a half an hour of script for the next Justice League movie about Slipknot being brought back to life!
>>
>>85242691
But that would be a good idea.
>>
>>85242691
>DC executive

Aren't all the execs Warner Brothers????
>>
Wow. I know this is a shit post but wow
>>
>>85243013
It's real
>>
>>85242509
>>Lois isn't awkwardly photoshopped into the scene anywhere like a narrative Where's Waldo

>narrative Where's Waldo
LOL, I'm going used that for characters like hers in the future.
>>
>>85242540

>I need an executive to fix it in post

prepare for having half of your scene deleted while putting the rest of the scene in a very weird and incoherent order
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.