[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God damn that movie needed at least 75% more Katana and a lot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1469334972587.png (94KB, 336x269px) Image search: [Google]
1469334972587.png
94KB, 336x269px
God damn that movie needed at least 75% more Katana and a lot less Harley Quinn.

For what little screen time she had, Katana was fucking great.
>>
This bitch straight up feels like a character from a solo Wolverine movie

Also El Diablo is a mutant
>>
>Randomly crying to her husband out of nowhere
The heck? If she is that scared then leave
>>
>>85240485
>Skwad Katana
>great
Only at being irrelevant.
>>
File: Kawai_samurai.webm (618KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Kawai_samurai.webm
618KB, 480x360px
>>85240485
Why can't I find any Karen katana training?
>>
This movie needed about 100% less Katana and about 100% more Dutchess.
>>
>>85240515
>TFW emo out of nowhere
I blame it on really horrible editing and scene cutting where this movie could have been much better BUT NO WB NEEDED TO BE AUTISM SQUARED AND EDIT IT TO HELL AND BACK.
>>
>>85240485
I agree. Solo movie when? Don't need to make it a big blockbuster. Just give it a 40 million budget to minimize the risk and get some asian martial art actors to help with the action choreography and maybe even have parts in the movie.
>>
>>85240485
How was Enchantress or whatever her name is?
>>
>>85240485
Karen wants Katana to have a solo movie
To explore her origins and what not
Sounds great senpai
>>
>>85241476
>How was Enchantress or whatever her name is?
Cool in some parts, boring in others.
>>
>>85241476
Wasted potential. Her good parts only make her bad parts more disappointing.
>>
>>85241476
She had a really cool design early on in the movie, but then they just remove it.
>>
She was completely superfluous.
>>
>>85240485
>muh husband
That's all there was to her.
>>
>>85241796
There was also

>dat midriff
>dat ass
>does titties
>>
>>85240485
Her and Captain Boomerang where the best parts.
>>
>>85240485
Katana did nothing._______________
>>
>>85240485
I want to see her and Batman work together
>>
>>85240485
When Harley's good (like in her cage scene or everything with the Joker or the forcefeeding scene) she's really good though.

Katina needed more fight scenes and more character stuff with her husband/sword. She also should have killed somebody with the Soultaker.
>>
>>85241476
Fapworthy. Early on she's one of the best parts but the second and third act basically replace her with a different character until the last battle.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.