[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hulu to produce a documentary on Bill Finger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: TVGuide.png (23KB, 591x203px) Image search: [Google]
TVGuide.png
23KB, 591x203px
Will it be good?

Will they piss on Bob Kane's pretentious grave?
>>
>>85219596
I hope so and I hope so
>>
>>85219596
If there's any justice in the world they will. Kane was a hack, he just knew how to market himself.
>>
>>85219596
Yes please.
>>
File: BobKaneGrave.jpg (473KB, 1280x833px) Image search: [Google]
BobKaneGrave.jpg
473KB, 1280x833px
>>85219596
It looks like a fun grave to piss on.
>>
>>85219650
Like he invented Christ, not Batman.
>>
in b4 Bob Kane's estate sues
>>
File: jim steranko and bob kane.jpg (164KB, 500x1769px) Image search: [Google]
jim steranko and bob kane.jpg
164KB, 500x1769px
>>85219596
No-one could ever match Steranko in that field Anon.
>>
>>85220157
Bob Kane's will is simply a single page reading "Bill Finger can go fuck himself, I am Batman" over an over again.
>>
>>85220394
Are we sure this actually happened?
>>
>>85220607
Yes, because Steranko is a fucking madman.
>>
>>85219596
I'm glad Bill will be getting his time in the sun and Kane's grave deserves more than piss
>>
>>85220607
This particular incident? I dunno, but Steranko is crazy and has led a crazy life and people have confirmed some of his other stories so it wouldn't surprise me if it was real.
>>
>>85219650

That is fucking disgusting. Holy shit. I'd be embarrassed to be buried in something like that.
>>
>>85220394
Hopefully this scene will be reenacted in the documentary
>>
There is absolutely no way you can even make a Bill Finger documentary without pissing on Kane, even if you try to do it in the nicest way possible.

Even if you completely ignore that like 75% of what makes Batman what he is in the first issue alone was from Finger, and ignore that it would be a hilarious exaggeration to claim that Kane drew even 1/5th of what he's credited to have drawn, there's still the indisputable fact that Finger wrote Batman free of any influence from Kane for decades, indisputably created ALL of his iconic villains and supporting characters, wrote most of the elements that would come to be synonymous with the character, and is without a doubt the most influential writer to ever touch Batman.

The only person delusional enough to claim otherwise was Kane himself, who once stated in a 60's interview that he still wrote and drew 90% of all Batman comics, when that is certifiably false.

>>85220607
Steranko's stories all sound like bullshit, but they are 100% true. He's the most charismatic man to ever work in comics by a longshot, he's a completely uninhibited person. He has no reason to lie when the truth is already so incredible.
>>
>>85219634
you could drop a frozen column of piss from orbit and glass Kane`s grave entirely and you would still not be doing enough to do the fucker justice
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.