[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M A BABY KILLER BABY KILLING GETS ME HORNY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: aquafina.jpg (138KB, 1600x960px) Image search: [Google]
aquafina.jpg
138KB, 1600x960px
I'M A BABY KILLER
BABY KILLING GETS ME HORNY
>>
File: business.png (576KB, 625x347px) Image search: [Google]
business.png
576KB, 625x347px
>>85217844
You motherfuckers are nothing, you cannot harm me
I'll resurrect every aborted baby and start an army
Storm the planet huntin' you down, 'cause I'm on a mission
To split your body into a billion one-celled organisms
>>
>>852178

BRAP BRAP PEW PEW
>>
So whatever happened to that reporter Bojack slept with?
>>
>>85221035
time loop she is now in season 1 trying to guide Bojack behind the scenes to make sure he never does Secretariat.
>>
>>85220172
I forgot how bad ending part is it ruins a good song.
>>
>>85217844
Did they try to defend shitty pop music as being ironic?
>>
>>85221186
Boondocks did. It was less about being ironic and just knowing this era of music is shit but still getting your money.
>>
>>85220172
>business.png
>>
I didn't get the season finale, what's with the horse woman?
>>
>>85223584
Bojack's daughter
>>
>>85221186
They didn't defend it. They said that even if it's shitty, it can still mean a lot to people. The show and flair and forced drama is just that, show and flair. But if it can get a few more girls to feel a bit more safe about getting abortions, then it's a net good.
>>
>>85223620
I thought it was just some fan that liked Secretariat, although Bojack did mention he might have children
>>
>>85221035
Probably straight up dead.

I'm guessing Bojack's gonna start to pull his shit together and someone's going to break the news somehow that he was responsible for her being killed and it's all going to come crashing down. Or something like that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.