[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was the perfect casting for Reed. Try to prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Mr.Fantástic.jpg (70KB, 552x736px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.Fantástic.jpg
70KB, 552x736px
This was the perfect casting for Reed. Try to prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.
>>
Port more Richards, so that Doom can see this.
>>
>>85217423
you're correct
>>
>>85217423
He was too young at the time. He's perfect casting now though.
>>
>>85217423
>Try to prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.

Indeed, I can't. He was certainly better than the jew they cast in the reboot. Though it wasn't hard for everyone to be better than the reboot.
>>
>>85217423
Casting him now would be genius. He's actually a talented actor with good enough direction. His bit part in Horrible Bosses had me in stitches.
>>
>>85217423
I still stand by these being enjoyable Fantastic Four movies.
>>
>>85217423
MCU Phase Four: Fantastic Four! Marvel can do it. FF is perfect for nice, a bit campy, adveture movie with superhero family.
>>
>>85218469
I would be absolutely on board with giving Ioan another crack at Reed.
>>
>>85218493
I don't disagree. Though, "Evil Businessman Doctor Doom" was lazy as hell.
>>
>>85217423
He's undisputed. He's gotten even Reeder now than he was before, too. And shit I'd cast Alba again.
>>
>>85217423
Tone and casting were great. CGI was also okay but definitely doesn't hold up after all these years.

Script fucking sucked and they did nothing for the whole two movies, and that was the problem.

Still, great Reed, perfect Ben, great Johnny, shitty Sue, great Doom (on paper), perfect Silver Surfer.

I think they could've been a lot worse.

>>85218469
>>85218511
How about Glenn Howerton? (I know the meme to cast all the Philladelphia guys, but Howerton could conceivably play a great Reed, I feel)
>>
>>85218493
They're not as bad, in retrospect, but still suffer from structure issues. Like that damn bridge sequence.
>>
File: CVVyJ04U8AAHUgN[1].png (360KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
CVVyJ04U8AAHUgN[1].png
360KB, 600x400px
>>85218578
Cry pretty, Jessica.
>>
>>85218242
>We will never get a FF3, with the team being older and going full Challengers of The Unknown.
>>
>>85217423
He was way too young when it came out, and he wasn't memorable at all. Chiklis and Evans were perfect though.
>>
>>85218686
The bridge sequence is par for the course for these things. It's that first mission trope. All the talks in the rooms and Johnny at the bike stunt show and forced drama were all worse.

>>85218578
GOAT Sue would be Elizabeth Banks. She's perfect: ditzy, milfy, obsessed with fashion and can actually be smart and badass.

Chiklis could also come back for the voice and mo-cap, even if not for the human version.
>>
File: youngromneyjpg.png (118KB, 251x285px) Image search: [Google]
youngromneyjpg.png
118KB, 251x285px
Mitt Romney 20 years ago was the perfect mr. fantastic
>>
>>85217423
>disprove my subjective opinion
Why don't you just fellate a cactus instead?
>>
>>85217423
Maybe like twenty years from now he would be.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.